Team Satan vs. Team Jesus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
The Unholy demons versus the Holy warriors.

Team Satan.

All of these characters are Hellish demonic entities:

-The Lord of Darkness (Tim Curry) from Legend (whether or not he is actually THE Satan is debatable.)
-The Violator (transformed mode) from Spawn.
-The Headless Horseman from Burton's Sleepy Hollow.

Team Jesus

All of these characters are Heavenly and divine characters:

-Gabriel (Christopher Walken) from The Prophecy.
-Archangel Gabriel (Kevin Durand) from Legion (2010).
-Bartleby (Ben Affleck) from Dogma.

Also, let's please leave religious bias out of this match. We are going by on screen feats here. I just though I'd try to change it up a bit.

Robtard
Jesus'

Tattoos N Scars
It would come down to Gabriel(Legion) and Violator

Impediment
Gabriel can revive people from near death and Bartleby can fly. Does this help, or are they still effed?

Rogue Jedi
Bartleby was never shown doing anything but killing humans.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
It would come down to Gabriel(Legion) and Violator

Report to the comic vs forum and make a thread.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Report to the comic vs forum and make a thread.

laughing

I don't know if Badabing would close it or not

Impediment
Okay. How exactly does the Headless Horseman go down?

geshien
Great thread title.

Team Jesus, ftw.

Flight gives the angels the edge (at least for two of them).

And I don't think the LoD or the horseman are favored to beat either Bartelby or Legion's Gabriel, mainly because of flight, but also because neither the LoD or horseman struck me as very impressive.

LoD just seemed slow and lumbering when he fought Jack. He seems more skilled at deviation than actual combat.

Horseman just rode his horse around and chopped off helpless peoples heads. Anyone can do that.

I would say the Violator poses the greater threat. Guy knows combat and can take a beating.

On the other hand...

Bartelby was ruthless and ****ed people up with ease when he lost it and Legion's Gabriel was impressive with his wings and morning star in the fight scene he had with Michale (even if he was mortal). And they can fly.

Walken's Gabriel was like a terminator. Had some medieval powers and was twisted. Cool too.

Think Team Jesus has more going for 'em.

Anyone else notice this is a Walken vs Walken thread?

Impediment
Yeah. stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
laughing

I don't know if Badabing would close it or not

We were talking about you like a week ago and how a few of us loved your threads.

To seriously be on topic though, I see HH and Bartleby as the weak links, however weren't angels in Dogman supposed to be immortal, or was that just by human means like they can't be killed with bullets and whatnot?

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
We were talking about you like a week ago and how a few of us loved your threads.

To seriously be on topic though, I see HH and Bartleby as the weak links, however weren't angels in Dogman supposed to be immortal, or was that just by human means like they can't be killed with bullets and whatnot?

I've only watched Dogma once..and that was several years ago. I'd have to watch it again to better judge his abilities.

I agree about HH as a weak link..and I believe LoD wouldn't be in the same class as Gabriel from Legion.

As far as Gabriel from the Prophecy...if any other combatant knew to remove his heart..he could be dispatched quickly...in my opinion.

Robtard
Walken-Gabriel "turns seas to salt" and will "lay you out flat and fill your mouth with your mother's feces", imo, no one's more bad-ass here.

I think he merely gives the three satan-boys that Walken "you want to **** with me, kids?" look; it'd be over before it started.

Blinky
Where is angry psychotic and violent Jesus from "The Temptation of Christ" ? That Jesus had serious angst problems. He'd kick the living shit out of both teams.

BTW, as 'Tard said -- Walken scares the piss out of team Satan. Darkness was a pvssy whipped pansy, BTW.

darthgoober
Walken ends it by saying "Shhh".

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard
"lay you out flat and fill your mouth with your mother's feces"

That was Lucifer, not Gabriel.

Get it right, gay tard.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
That was Lucifer, not Gabriel.

Get it right, gay tard.

That would mean I was wrong; that doesn't sound right. Either way, he does that sea to salt shit.

Kazenji
I was about say say Legion??.....that has'nt come out yet and it has i notice back in January on imdb i guess it was'nt very good since its not even listed for a Australian release

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Impediment
The Unholy demons versus the Holy warriors.

Team Satan.

All of these characters are Hellish demonic entities:

-The Lord of Darkness (Tim Curry) from Legend (whether or not he is actually THE Satan is debatable.)
-The Violator (transformed mode) from Spawn.
-The Headless Horseman from Burton's Sleepy Hollow.

Team Jesus

All of these characters are Heavenly and divine characters:

-Gabriel (Christopher Walken) from The Prophecy.
-Archangel Gabriel (Kevin Durand) from Legion (2010).
-Bartleby (Ben Affleck) from Dogma.

Also, let's please leave religious bias out of this match. We are going by on screen feats here. I just though I'd try to change it up a bit.

How's come you didn't pick any of the fracking GOOD guys for the JESUS team.
Seriously....,seriously, why? That's not JESUS team, that's just another DAMNED angel team. You should have picked, Loki instead of Bartelby, because he still had compassion at the very end. Why...,oh why do we need two Gabriels? There is only ONE Gabriel. So, Gabs will end up beating the shit out of himself laughing out loud you should have chosen...,Micheal, from, Legion. He was a good guy. what the hell dude, did you just go out of your way to put all of the bad guys on JC's team, or is that just how you function?

Gabriel "in the movies" would be on hells team.

laughing out loud laughing smokin'

Sadako of Girth
Jesus' team'll probably win out due to the ridiculous PIS that is all pervasive with them .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.