Casey Rybak vs Anton Chigurh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Anton Chigurh was paid to make a hit on a target residing at a motel room. The target happened to be Rybak's niece's boyfriend. She happened to walk back into the room before Chigurh left..and he ended up killing her as well.

Rybak is devastated by the news of his niece's death. He vows to hunt down the killer and deliver his own brand of justice. He pieces together enough clues from the murders to suspect Chigurh. However, Chigurh has been following the news and is tipped off that a form Navy Seal(Rybak) is after him.

Does Rybak get his revenge...or does Anton Chigurh kill Rybak and stay in the hitman business?

Impediment
I have yet to see No Country for Old Men.

People say that it is an awesome film.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Impediment
I have yet to see No Country for Old Men.

People say that it is an awesome film.

It is good. It's one of those films I can watch over and over again and not get tired of it.

Rogue Jedi
If Casey finds Chigur, Chigur is a goner.

Sadako of Girth
Chigur:
"Excuse me sir"

Segal turns to Chigur.

Chigur "Could you hold still please sir...?"

Segal does so but tries to impress with his trademark scowl, not recognising the danger of the seemingly inoccuous thing that Chigur is holding up to his face.

Chigur, unimpressed with this of course, pulls the trigger on his tank, smashing bits of egotist skull all over the floor and walls.

Scenario 2: Anton Chigur sees Rybak cooking in the kitchen, pulls silenced shotgun trigger, walks out after changing socks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.