Uryu vs. Renji Rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
This is Agent of the Shinigami Arc. Everything is the same except Uryu doesn't start the match injured.

What happens?

Quincy
Renji probably

Q99
Uryu doesn't really get lieutenant level spiritual powers until he trains with the glove.

Luminatus
Renji wasn't that powerful of a lieutenant at this point. Especially thanks to him being five times weaker in the human world.

Q99
Oh yea, I forgot about the restriction (though aside from not having bankai, his power shouldn't have changed much). Uryu might have a chance... though, didn't Renji not have to release the first time?

yungz22
Originally posted by Q99
Oh yea, I forgot about the restriction (though aside from not having bankai, his power shouldn't have changed much). Uryu might have a chance... though, didn't Renji not have to release the first time? i dont think you realize how big the difference is when it comes to shikai and bankai

Q99
There's a big difference between shikai and bankai, but his powers when the bankai isn't activated shouldn't have changed much.

yungz22
Originally posted by Q99
There's a big difference between shikai and bankai, but his powers when the bankai isn't activated shouldn't have changed much. yes it has because when you achieve bankai you have mastred your sword fully in both shikai and bankai.

NemeBro
Renji, pretty easily IMO.

What is Uryu beyond a guy who can fire spirit arrows at this point?

Q99
Originally posted by yungz22
yes it has because when you achieve bankai you have mastred your sword fully in both shikai and bankai.

The only ability it gave to shikai that it didn't before was the ability to release without calling out the name. It doesn't increase his reiatsu in that form or anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.