Ryu, Sol Badguy, Kyo and Jin vs Shin Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Ryu - SF http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/ryu-msh-vs-sf-end.gif

Sol Badguy - GG http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/solcardz.jpg

Kyo Kusanagi - KOF http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/kyo-k2000.gif

Jin Kazama - Tekken http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/jin-nx-box.jpg

takes on

Shin Bison (with Drive)
http://games.softpedia.com/screenshots/Street-Fighter-IV-Trailer-Seth-vs-Bison_1.jpg

No End N Site
All the fan wank in the world wont save these heroes from bein' destroyed by Final Bison. SFII version Bison was capable of fightin' Ryu, Ken, Cammy, Chun Li, and Guile at the same time. He was only slightly damaged by a point blank Kikosho from Chun Li. I should also mention that this Kikosho was at full power and not only destroyed a large portion of a forest, it created not crater, but a phuckin' mini CANYON. That was Bison in SFII.

danteiscool
if Bison was that powerful in SF2, then I can only imagine him as shin Bison. the heroes are screwed.

NemeBro
Would anyone be surprised if I say Sol Badguy solos?

Considering he is top tier in a verse with mid tier city busters...

No End N Site
I wouldn't be surprised...no, not suprised at all.

NemeBro
Justice destroyed the islands of Japan. Justice can fly far faster than Bison, able to fly right out of orbit in moments.

Sol killed her.

Yeah.

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
Justice destroyed the islands of Japan. Justice can fly far faster than Bison, able to fly right out of orbit in moments.

Sol killed her.

Yeah.

No Justice did not, she got an army of and Gears to do that. The org Sol and That Man belonged to also contributed along with a war.

Bison flew out of orbit before as well. Within seconds...Bison actully has WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more flight showings, like out runnin' Charlie's FIGHTER JET...and he can teleport, so yeah...

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by No End N Site
No Justice did not, she got an army of and Gears to do that. The org Sol and That Man belonged to also contributed along with a war.

Bison flew out of orbit before as well. Within seconds...Bison actully has WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more flight showings, like out runnin' Charlie's FIGHTER JET...and he can teleport, so yeah...

An army of gears who are much weaker than justice. They were powerful enough to destroy a city. Justice is far stronger than those gears. And Sol defeat Justice. With or without dragon install.

aBhei-3Fs1c

Look at 1:34 until 1:53.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
An army of gears who are much weaker than justice. They were powerful enough to destroy a city. Justice is far stronger than those gears. And Sol defeat Justice. With or without dragon install.

aBhei-3Fs1c

Look at 1:34 until 1:53.

This proves that Justice can take on her whole army and resisting humans all at once how? I'm not new to GG, been playin' it before it got cool.

Bison him self can vaporize a city, not just send in Shadowloo soldiers to ruin it.

T51U8uQFrQo

Look at 0:40 until 1:50.

Til' she gets more showins like that, she shall remain an obscure FG boss and Sol will continue to have now showins. A>B>C logic is never worthy...

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by No End N Site
This proves that Justice can take on her whole army and resisting humans all at once how? I'm not new to GG, been playin' it before it got cool.

Bison him self can vaporize a city, not just send in Shadowloo soldiers to ruin it.

T51U8uQFrQo

Look at 0:40 until 1:50.

Til' she gets more showins like that, she shall remain an obscure FG boss and Sol will continue to have now showins. A>B>C logic is never worthy...

It's like you're saying that Justice is weaker than her gear army who are much weaker than her. Those lowly gear caused a massive destruction and even the building collapsed. And don't forget that there's one giant gear in the trailer who split the ground when he punched it and caused Ky to fall into the gap (At 3:29). even Justice is still stronger than that gear. Now don't tell me that giant gear and gear soldiers are stronger than Justice because Justice is featless. Testament even summoned Justice to destroy all human before she finally defeated by Sol Badguy.

If you say Justice < a group of her gear soldier, you just repeated the same mistake like when you said Orochi is weaker than Goenitz. Bison need psycho drive to destroy a city.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
It's like you're saying that Justice is weaker than her gear army who are much weaker than her. Those lowly gear caused a massive destruction and even the building collapsed. And don't forget that there's one giant gear in the trailer who split the ground when he punched it and caused Ky to fall into the gap (At 3:29). even Justice is still stronger than that gear. Now don't tell me that giant gear and gear soldiers are stronger than Justice because Justice is featless. Testament even summoned Justice to destroy all human before she finally defeated by Sol Badguy.

If you say Justice < a group of her gear soldier, you just repeated the same mistake like when you said Orochi is weaker than Goenitz. Bison need psycho drive to destroy a city.

Justice is much stronger than any single Gear in her army or should I say, That Man's army. But she's not stronger than the whole army it's self. Where is the evidence of this? Just cuz you lead an army doesn't mean you can solo it. I'm sayin' the Gear soldiers the plus that giant Gear, plus The Post-War Administration Bureau combined is stronger than Justice, if they all got minds of their own, they could band together and over throw their leader. If you disagree, prove me wrong. Testament by the time of GGXX is stronger than Justice, he draws wit Sol in the story mode and the 2 have new found respect for each other.

Sayin' that Goenitz is stronger than Orochi when it comes to fightin' characters out side of the SNK universe is not a mistake. It's like a court of law, you have to prove what you say and on paper, Orochi lacks the showins to be put in a VS battle and expected to win. You can't just go off of who beat who and who is the master and who is not. You need proof that can be presented. This case and the off topic case you bring up shows that there is none.

Bison has the Psycho Drive in this fight, so what's your point? In this fight he has enough energy to wipe any location on Earth off of it's face. Should be noted that that vid showcases SFII Bison, not Psycho Amped Bison who can wield all the energy in the world. Multiply what was in that vid by all the people on Earth and you would have the Bison that's in this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.