Mister X VS Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killfrenzy
who do you think will win CIS is off spider-man is bloodlusted

Battlehammer
Go away sock.

killfrenzy
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Go away sock.

you are trolling my thread b1tch GTFO Lol

Mshinu
Spidey gets impaled and added to X`s bug collection

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SzVk-V_r6fk/SKErHRyRjFI/AAAAAAAAAQI/F1Wz5VL2h9o/s400/impaled.jpg

Warlord
spiderman

SamZED
Gonna have to go with Spider-man. X is fast and hard to hit concidering his abilities. But not unhittable. Ofcourse neither is Spider but he's got a speed advantage. CIS off Spider-man going all out should be able to kill him.

killfrenzy
but everyone are saying that martial art skills are spider-mans kryptonite

SamZED
Well everyone's wrong. Especially CIS off.

the ninjak
Originally posted by killfrenzy
but everyone are saying that martial art skills are spider-mans kryptonite

Everyone has off days and Spidey is out there everyday!
Spidey's Procog spidersense allows him to dodge bullets let alone some jerk with martial arts skills. It's just on rare occasions he ignores his instincts.

killfrenzy
Originally posted by the ninjak
Everyone has off days and Spidey is out there everyday!
Spidey's Procog spidersense allows him to dodge bullets let alone some jerk with martial arts skills. It's just on rare occasions he ignores his instincts.

i know i just wish marvel will make an issue where during the entire arc spider-man is owning MA guys and i think the most anoying MA guys are captain america and daredevil i f^ckin hate them specially daredevil

the ninjak
i know i just wish marvel will make an issue where during the entire arc spider-man is owning MA guys and i think the most anoying MA guys are captain america and daredevil i f^ckin hate them specially daredevil

He is New York's protector I personally believe he would own both of them!

killfrenzy
well logically yes but in comics they always give him one hell of a fight and even beating him

SamZED
well logically yes but in comics they always give him one hell of a fight and even beating him Well Matt once pissed Parker off and then attacked him, managed to tag him once, then Spider-man cought his attack and koed him with one punch. Cap is a diffrent tory though. Spider-man respect him to much to really put his mind to fighting him. CW is a proof of that.

Wild Shadow
bloodlusted i dont see spidey using webs.... x ftw 6/10 angel

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
bloodlusted i dont see spidey using webs.... x ftw 6/10 angel Bloodlusted I don't see Mr.X having a head.

Wild Shadow
bloodlusted i see the spider impaling himself on a sword..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.