Mace Windu vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
They fight in Central park
Windu has his lightsaber

Edit: No BFR

Lord Feron
Juggs ftw, in b4 close

killfrenzy
Mace Windu BFR juggernaut ftw

Survivor19
Mace has lightsaber. He can cut the helmet off.
Mace has teh Force. He can subdue Cain with TP.

Just saying

the ninjak
Originally posted by Survivor19
Mace has lightsaber. He can cut the helmet off.
Mace has teh Force. He can subdue Cain with TP.

Just saying

Wrong the whole lightsaber can cut through anything is true but the more dense the object the more time it takes!
In one of the movies Obi wan and the other took ages to slices through a large door.
Juggs would have to stand still for a saber to take effect.

Cain Crushes stupid Jedi!

Lord Feron
Yeah I guess he could knock of the helmet but why on earth would he know to knock the the helmet and employ a telepathic attack?

Also light saber aint doing shit against juggs.

Mshinu
Mace could do it, he is probably deep enough in the force to figure out the helmet protects against TP too.
It comes off after a bit of dancing about and some presice slicing.

Cain: NOTHING STOPS THE JUGGERNAUT!

Mace: You don`t need to be unstoppable.

Cain: I don`t need to be unstoppable? Huh, never thought of it like that before.

Mace: You need to lie down and take a nap.

Cain: I need to lie down and zZzZzZzZzz...

xJLxKing
Mace Windu. Mind Rape

the ninjak
Juggs would realise what Mace is doing and stomp the ground and throw random chunks of debris at him.
A movie Jedi could not take the earthquake level destuction going on around him and just when the time is right Juggs will grab him.
Sure Mace would desperately try to slash a vital part of Cain's body but he at least needs 5 secs of straight grinding for the sabre to start to piercing his flesh.
By then Cain just crushes the Jedi in his hands!

manx422
Mace Windu

xJLxKing
Originally posted by the ninjak
Juggs would realise what Mace is doing and stomp the ground and throw random chunks of debris at him.
A movie Jedi could not take the earthquake level destuction going on around him and just when the time is right Juggs will grab him.
Sure Mace would desperately try to slash a vital part of Cain's body but he at least needs 5 secs of straight grinding for the sabre to start to piercing his flesh.
By then Cain just crushes the Jedi in his hands!
The Jedi from Comic have enough power to destroy an entire space armada.

the ninjak
Originally posted by xJLxKing

And Juggs can't crush a whole armada of idiotic storm troopers and droids?

Omega Vision
Jedi don't have active telepathy so much as the ability to influence others' minds and while a bunch of guys trying a mind-trick against a single resisting target can destroy a mind I don't think one Jedi can "mindrape" anyone.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by xJLxKing

IMO still not enough to beat juggs.

tideoftime
Despite popular opinion, lightsabers are not the end-all weapon. And Juggs certainly can resist Windu using mental powers, via the helmet.

Now, Mace could certainly *evade* Juggs for quite some time, and might be able to finesse things for a nominal BFR via tricking Juggs into a situation/circumstance, but that would be a level of PIS/CIS taking place, so...

And Mace ain't moving Juggs via Force-TK... ain't happening... They each operate from two *totally* different realities/genres, and in that regard Juggs has the edge...

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Lord Feron
IMO still not enough to beat juggs. I never said it was, just wanted to point out that there in Comics they are much stronger

Though, I do see them winning because of their ability to attack the mind

Mshinu
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Jedi don't have active telepathy so much as the ability to influence others' minds and while a bunch of guys trying a mind-trick against a single resisting target can destroy a mind I don't think one Jedi can "mindrape" anyone.

Dark Jedi have been known to do various kinds of mindraping tho.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mshinu
Dark Jedi have been known to do various kinds of mindraping tho.
Its more like Soul Raping isn't it? And in any case Mace (despite ocassions where he flirts with dark-side associated powers) isn't a dark jedi.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Its more like Soul Raping isn't it? And in any case Mace (despite ocassions where he flirts with dark-side associated powers) isn't a dark jedi.

Dunno.. in the comic about Ulic Quel-droma and Exar Kun there was this sith woman who messed with peoples heads, created illusions and even killed by mind bolt. IIRC.. been ten years since I read the thing.

Joruus C`Baoth (clone of a jedi master) took control of the whole bridge of a Star Destroyer.

The Bfassi (sp?) dark Jedi mindraped an entire spasheship crew and made them little more than extensions of his own will.

Not a real star wars fan so I can`t say how consistent theese things are.

(edit) Also doesn`t Mace have a kind of dark side too? As shown by his saber being purple.

Badabing
I let the SW thread open a bit yesterday for some fun while I was on KMC. The rules haven't changed and SW isn't allowed in the Comic Vs Forum unless otherwise noted by a mod.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.