Superman Vs. Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12

Supes Vs. Spawn.

No holds barred.

Battle takes place in the Marvel Universe (no interference, just witnesses).

Discuss.

the ninjak
Supes wins with speed and raw power.
Spawn although his powers/spells are magical in nature I wouldn't believe would hit Supes.
And even though Simmons Spawn can teleport I'm sure Clark can tag him sooner or later.
Though I admit I'm only familiar with classic Spawn.....present day I'm unaware.
I see Simmons using Guns and stuff before resorting to his precious raw abilities, this would be his downfall.

Parmaniac
Has Spawn knowledge about Supes?

illadelph12

Parmaniac
Ok then I say it this way if he knows his weakness he stands a good chance.

the ninjak
If the forum rules dictate basic knowledge of Supes when it comes to the media then I doubt his weakness to magic would be included. And considering the fight takes place on Marvel Earth I am inclined to stick to my original post.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by the ninjak
If the forum rules dictate basic knowledge of Supes when it comes to the media then I doubt his weakness to magic would be included. And considering the fight takes place on Marvel Earth I am inclined to stick to my original post. I'm not talking about magic, I'm thinking about K-Nite, his powers are insane he created Wine bottles out of thin air for his homeless friends so I guess K-Nite isn't far fetched.

TheTyrant
Spawn due to magic.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I'm not talking about magic, I'm thinking about K-Nite, his powers are insane he created Wine bottles out of thin air for his homeless friends so I guess K-Nite isn't far fetched.

Cool! But considering this fight takes place on Marvel Earth where K-nite doesn't exist that would require some hefty legwork to DC land, find Kryptonite, mimic it then return to MarvelLand, unleash a tonne of it.
Supes has built a pretty good immunity to Kryptonite! something Simmons is pretty unaware of. Plus Lois would have to be a real b#### to let that cat out of the bag in an interview though she is the queen of all bi###es. Al would have to teleport/cast some Kryptonite inside Supes which would be really hard after all that legwork + him moving so fast. If this fight took place in DCville then I would give Simmons a chance but the fact that this is in Marvel I still hand it to Clark.

Wild Shadow
i'll say superman 6/10 times supe would accidentally punch his soft gooey head off..

"Id"
Which Spawn? Al Simmons or Jim Downing?

If its Al Simmons he stands a damn good chance.

illadelph12
Hmm...

The intent was Al, so yeah, Simmons Spawn.

"Id"

"Id"
zip

Enyalus
Matter and reality warping abilities? Only in very few incarnations.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Enyalus
Matter and reality warping abilities? Only in very few incarnations. The very first one was able to do it.

"Id"
Originally posted by Enyalus
Matter and reality warping abilities? Only in very few incarnations.

Both on first age. sad

Enyalus
Originally posted by "Id"
Both on first age. sad
Huh. Alright, time for me to go back and re-read, then. I've got several of the olderish TPBs and they I don't remember any of it.

(Him killing that ice cream vendor who was a pedophile and murderer by tying him up with chains and sticking Popsicle sticks in him was pretty sweet though.)

"Id"

Enyalus
Remember how he grabbed that lance, and pointed it to Mammon. Shocking the demon lord, given that Al is not suppose to be able to hold it all? Well way back when Al first grabbed the lance (his first encounter with Angela), it discorporate him. Moments latter, he pulled Angela into that blob of mess, reforming himself. Well apparently he subconsciously altered the laws of reality, to make him immune to the Angles Lance. A weapon catered specifically to kill Hell Spawns.
Wow. Yeah. Okay, that makes sense. Heh, reality warping Spawn. Interesting.

My heavy inclination was towards Superman, but hey, perhaps not.

psycho gundam
doesn't spawn already have superman's (and many others) powers already?

member the jail scene?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by psycho gundam
doesn't spawn already have superman's (and many others) powers already?

member the jail scene? That was weird and IIRC he stated nonstop he's not Spawn

psycho gundam
iirc (it's been a while) he was in shock that all that stuff was happening.

Parmaniac
http://www.pvv.org/~ulflunde/pic/spawn.gif Then we use this as fact and he threw all of em into jail cool

psycho gundam
joker's for sure the jailhouse bytch

"Id"

psycho gundam
shifty

carver9
Superman 7/10

KingD19
Which version of Spawn? Regular Spawn with the 9999 magic counter, or either God incarnation?

"Id"
Originally posted by KingD19
Which version of Spawn? Regular Spawn with the 9999 magic counter, or either God incarnation?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2Og08kapNkY/SxNIuNd8V6I/AAAAAAAAEAc/2uQoEGOOOos/s1600/OmegaSpawn.jpg

KingD19
Spawn wins.

carver9
Supes win

Parmaniac
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2Og08kapNkY/SxNIuNd8V6I/AAAAAAAAEAc/2uQoEGOOOos/s1600/OmegaSpawn.jpg Is that the Spawn from Image united? If yes is he the bad guy or one of the good ones?

illadelph12
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://www.pvv.org/~ulflunde/pic/spawn.gif Then we use this as fact and he threw all of em into jail cool

Anyone else notice that only Superman and Juggernaut seem to have their fists raised in defiance, but Hulk's arm is drooping down like he's been broken?

KingD19
Captain Marvel, Batman, Wonder Woman, it's just the way the dream went, it meant nothing.

DrDeadpool
Spawn 7/10

Supra
No Contest Superman Wrecks Him

Branlor Swift
I started re-reading Spawn again from the start following every tie-in and mini as I read the main series. I'm at issue 65 and so far he would get evaporated by Superman.

He's like around Venom level so far

From my recollection of 2nd Age, he'd win. I think 3rd was around 1st Age. And 4th would easily win. That's where I stopped when I last read Spawn so I don't know beyond that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.