Beta Ray Bill vs. Plastic Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Original Smurph
They fight in the Amazon Jungle.

No BFR.

KingD19
BRB grabs Plastic Man, and flies into space, while still holding on to him. Not considered a BFR, but it is considered a win. ^_^

Original Smurph
Originally posted by KingD19
BRB grabs Plastic Man, and flies into space, while still holding on to him. Not considered a BFR, but it is considered a win. ^_^ How is that a win? How is that not a BFR?

While Bill is doing this, Plastic Man invades his inner organs.

KingD19
Originally posted by Original Smurph
How is that a win? How is that not a BFR?

While Bill is doing this, Plastic Man invades his inner organs.

Well, unless I missed something, Plastic Man can't breath in space.

And it's only considered BFR if one combatant removes another from the battlefield, if both combatants move to a new location, they're moving the battlefield.

And isn't Bill part Cyborg, part alien horsey?

Original Smurph
Well, unless I missed something, Plastic Man can't breath in space. Plastic Man is completely inorganic and has no need to breathe.

He's fought on the moon, and lived for thousands of years underwater.

KingD19
See, I told you I missed something. I know next to nothing about Plastic Man, lol.

I still say Bill can take a majority though.

DarthDaniel1001
Beta Ray Bill destroys him

Black bolt z
Bill wins 7-8/10

Wild Shadow
BRB for the mothaf@^^$# stomp.. hear him roar.... eeeerrrrer...(horsey) big grin

galactusischere
Alpha bay dill.

Konton
See, I told you I missed something. I know next to nothing about Plastic Man, lol.

I still say Bill can take a majority though.

That is terrible logic. lol

Anyway, I see PM taking a beating like Stardust did... but laughing it off because BRB can't realistically put him down.

KingD19
^You think I don't know that. If I'm debating on 2 people, I'm going to back the guy I know about. And if and when someone tells me something that can help the others case, then I'll change my stance. But BRB still takes this.

Wild Shadow
PM goes to space he will freeze up eventually... and then bill will shatter him.

Konton
^You think I don't know that. If I'm debating on 2 people, I'm going to back the guy I know about.

If I didn't know both characters... I wouldn't side with anyone.

Wild Shadow
not really the right attitude to debate, discuss and learn.

Original Smurph
IMO, Bill attempting to grapple Plastic Man and take him into space would be a very poor decision.

Grappling him is exactly how PM would get wins. Just invade his inner body and start working away.

KingD19
Originally posted by Konton
If I didn't know both characters... I wouldn't side with anyone.

Shadow's right, and I know a fair bit about BRB, I don't know about Plastic Man.

Wild Shadow
a planet amp hammer strike is going to knock PM for a loop and that is without magic energy blast.. PM will lose cohesion.

Digi
laughing out loud

I am not touching this thread. Common sense dictates BRB, but then coming up with a definitive non-BFR win may be impossible. Surely there's a limit to the amount of energy PM can soak in, no? I don't know for sure...I'd leave that with Smurph or others.

psycho gundam
what would insane amounts of cold do to plastic man? cold should reduce his malleability.

Martian_mind
He has terrible resistance to extreme cold.

Bill calls down a blizzard for the easy win.

Warlord
after 2 hours of beating Bill leaves bored and the fight ends a stalemate

Martian_mind
Well, if he can beat for 2 hours and just get bored, Bill really needs applause for his....stamina.

Warlord
i don't find it so hard for a herald level charcter to fight 2 hours in a raw

Martian_mind
facepalm

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Warlord
i don't find it so hard for a herald level charcter to fight 2 hours in a raw

He is not talking about fighting.

Warlord
Originally posted by Martian_mind
facepalm

mad I haven't had coffee yet...

pm takes longer to reconstitute from heat attacks and can be liquified into goo

brb melts him into liquid. then he separates and scatters tini tiny blobs of him throughout a very large area. He'll never reform on his own, just like he floated in the ocean for a millenia completely helpless

cosmicjudge
beta ray bill wins 10/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
Beta Ray Bill wins this. Extreme temperatures are extremely Plastic Man's greatest weakness. Not a good match up in my opinion.

The Nuul
Does electricity affect PM like it does to Reed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.