High Evoultionary vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
HE has 1 week prep and thanos has one month.(thanos can't go afetr some ultimate power in a few days like he has b4.)

dmills
Giving H.E. a week of prep is spite.

Black bolt z
Yeah I kind of thought that.Let's say 3 days prep.Is that better?

galactusischere
HE stomps.

Black bolt z
Even with thanos having literally 10x more prep than HE?

galactusischere
No.

Wild Shadow
if H.E is off his meds insane and suicidal while having the emotional state of a three yr old thanos stomps.. you guys remember when H.E. build the most perfect timer for an explosive device?

Harbinger
Thanos with one month of prep wins.

dmills
You know, I've been thinking about this for awhile. Cunning plays as big a part of Thanos's prep as anything. I see him as a MUCH better strategist then the H.E., while the H.E is his superior in terms of raw power, and tech. Thanos has some great tech as well, but H.E. is on another level.

Thanos also has access to mystical knowledge, but H.E. found a way to make anti mystic weapons capable of damaging the frickin darkhold!

But it all comes down to the Mad Titans uncanny ability to out scheme beings higher up the food chain then he is. Always has.

However, the H.E. with that kind of prep, intent to kill and in the right state of mind can pull all kinds of plot device tech out of thin air. I can totally see Thanos pulling out some badass device believing it to be his trump card, and then the H.E. snaps his fingers and some bad ass device comes out of thin air and absorbs the properties of Thanos's device.

Mindset
HE evolves Thanos into Doom.

Doom wins.

dmills
Originally posted by Mindset
HE evolves Thanos into Doom.

Doom wins. laughing out loud

Enyalus
Originally posted by dmills
while the H.E is his superior in terms of raw power, and tech. Thanos has some great tech as well, but H.E. is on another level.
No, no, and no.

Thanos doesn't need the the month of prep to win.

Naija boy
Thanos.

Nihilist
Thanos is superior in every way.

3 days of prep against 30 might be too little. But if they are given equal conditions of prep or no prep, HE will smack him down everytime. I dont think Thanos is above him going by feats, tech and power

The titan is turn into a purple cosmic jellyfish

Nihilist
Originally posted by 753
3 days of prep against 30 might be too little. But if they are given equal conditions of prep or no prep, HE will smack him down everytime. I dont think Thanos is above him going by feats, tech and power

The titan is turn into a purple cosmic jellyfish Thanos would still beat him with equal prep, and has greater tech, more consistent feats and power.

Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos would still beat him with equal prep, and has greater tech, more consistent feats and power.

I'll give you consistancy, because the HE levels vary too much, it's part of the character. But I disagree with the rest going by their averages

Nihilist
Originally posted by 753
But I disagree with the rest going by their averages Like what?

With foriegn tech his turned Galactus into a weapon, and his also dreated a device that drained the Infinity gems which the device would of destroyed the universe if he had used it.

With prep he stopped the interdimensional parasite the Hunger tha devoured countless realitys, a well fed Galalctus was shown to be nothing but a flee in terms of power compared to the Hunger.

Not forgetting he cloned Galactus.

Colossus-Big C
Like what?

With foriegn tech his turned Galactus into a weapon, and his also dreated a device that drained the Infinity gems which the device would of destroyed the universe if he had used it.

With prep he stopped the interdimensional parasite the Hunger tha devoured countless realitys, a well fed Galalctus was shown to be nothing but a flee in terms of power compared to the Hunger.

well with prep

HE cured galactus hunger and devolved him into a brain
brought back the mutant gene
created a bomb to turn humans into cosmic cubes
lobotomise exitar.

pretty much the same its a stalemate, though HE could really just devolve thanos to a homo sapian

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
well with prep

lobotomise exitar.

pretty much the same its a stalemate, though HE could really just devolve thanos to a homo sapian I doubt HE could delvole Thanos, as he/his power is a combo of the dark arts,cosmic power and technological enhance ment.

Like what?

HE turned galactus into a brain and eliminated his hunger, evolved himself and hercules to abstract level beings with his own resources and is a recurring menace to celestials and their plans - was going to turn humans into cosmic cube like beings, etc.

well with prep

lobotomise exitar.

pretty much the same its a stalemate, though HE could really just devolve thanos to a homo sapian

He evolved galactus though, not devolved. That floating brain is G's destiny!

Nihilist
Originally posted by 753
He evolved galactus though, not devolved. That floating brain is G's destiny! Galactus jobs alot, considering HE was struggling against Apocalypse, and regular Phalanx.

Colossus-Big C
Galactus jobs alot, considering HE was struggling against Apocalypse, and regular Phalanx. his power varies, he usually operates at above herald level but i guess he needs prep to evolve himself to a more powerful level

Nihilist
his power varies, he usually operates at above herald level but i guess he needs prep to evolve himself to a more powerful level Thanos power doesnt alter, he's just bad ass all the time.

Didnt Hulk smash HE as well.

Galactus jobs alot, considering HE was struggling against Apocalypse, and regular Phalanx.

His levels vary and everyone has low showings.

You mean the phalanx in annihilation conquest? To me that was jobbing on his part, he's got way too many powers for a showing like that, but it was what the plot required and he planted the seeds of its downfall just the same.

Poccy and he were slugging it out. It was also a way of reflecting their conflicting philosophies in battle there. Besides, apocalypse isn't weak, he is a jobber, he looses when he really souldn't. Physically he has a lot of power and impressive tech.

Colossus-Big C
Thanos power doesnt alter, he's just bad ass all the time.

Didnt Hulk smash HE as well. thats when the beyonders stole counter earth from him, he became depressed and ordered hulk to kill him, it took hulk a few hours to finally crack his armor and kill him, and even then he was remade atom by atom back to normal.

Thanos power doesnt alter, he's just bad ass all the time.

Didnt Hulk smash HE as well.

HE wanted him too though. he lay there and took the beating without resisting with the armor's defenses down. It took hours for the suit to crack and HE to liquified in there and the hulk was pissed. Than the armor self-repaired and reconstitued HE atom by atom to his previous state

Nihilist
Originally posted by 753

Physically he has a lot of power and impressive tech. But knowhere near the lvl of Thanos.

Colossus-Big C
But knowhere near the lvl of Thanos. this is debatable.

Nihilist
this is debatable. laughing out loud Make the match up then.

Aopc has no showings at all that put him near Thanos.

Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

Thanos has one month of prep while the High Evolutionary has only three? And are people actually debating that the High Evolutionary is above Thanos power wise?

laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

Thanos has one month of prep while the High Evolutionary has only three? And are people actually debating that the High Evolutionary is above Thanos power wise?

laughing out loud prep wise

Matter creation and subatomic matter manipulation. 12 different kinds of psionic powers including cosmic awareness, precognition and high end tp. Massive energy projection. Can warp the biology of any being, evolving or devolving them. Can travel between dimensions. Off the charts durability.

I think he has enough power to say he can match thanos head on.

His high end showings and sel-amping are also very imressive

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
Matter creation and subatomic matter manipulation. 12 different kinds of psionic powers including cosmic awareness, precognition and high end tp. Massive energy projection. Can warp the biology of any being, evolving or devovling them. Can travel between dimensions. Off the charts durability.

I think he has enough power to say he can at least match thanos

Since when does the number of powers a character have mean anything when facing someone beyond them? I can list tons of powers for Thor. It doesn't mean anything really, when he faces someone simply beyond him.

Thor would beat the High Evolutionary. Much less Thanos.

And his durability off the charts? He went to the Hulk, because he knew that he could rip his armor to shreds. It's his regenerative powers that are off the charts, not his durability.

And where did you get the "he can warp the biology of any being" from?

Colossus-Big C
Since when does the number of powers a character have mean anything when facing someone beyond them? I can list tons of powers for Thor. It doesn't mean anything really, when he faces someone simply beyond him.

And his durability off the charts? He went to the Hulk, because he knew that he could rip his armor to shreds. It's his regenerative powers that are off the charts, not his durability.

And where did you get the he can warp the biology of any being from? didnt he recreate thor into his own versions a few times?

Rage.Of.Olympus
What's with all this High Evolutionary wank? Him taking on Thanos in a fight. Lulz. He used a great deal of his power beating the Gray Hulk. His regenerative powers given to him by his suit is what kept him in play against the Avengers. Apocalypse as I recall has beaten him. Thor's saved his ass twice already, against a being that defeated him.

so if the hulk beats on thanos for hours and thanos doesn't fight back he is not getting damaged?

It's not just the number of powers it's their level and their usefullness.
evolving/devolving matter creation and manipulation and precog are all excelent assets in a battle.

His levels vary too much, but going by high showings and 'optimal levels' I doubt Thor could really take him down.

as for the biology warping: I dont recall a living thing he could not alter by 'evolving' or 'devolving', he evolved galactus into a brain and himself and herc beyond godhood

Rage.Of.Olympus
didnt he recreate thor into his own versions a few times?

?

He created a Thor clone, Nobilus once after Mongoose stole a genetic sample of him as I recall.

Colossus-Big C
?

He created a Thor clone, Nobilus once after Mongoose stole a genetic sample of him as I recall. he also had a whole god squad based off of thor..

Nihilist
IIRC didnt HE have trouble creating new Kree subjects?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
so if the hulk beats on thanos for hours and thanos doesn't fight back he is not getting damaged?

It's not just the number of powers it's their level and their usefullness.
evolving/devolving matter creation and manipulation and precog are all excelent assets in a battle.

His levels vary too much, but going by high showings and 'optimal levels' I doubt Thor could really take him down.

Hours? The Savage Hulk annihilated him in 5 punches. He also used a great deal of his power to barely defeat the Gray Hulk.

What usefulness would they have against Thanos if he hasn't shown anything with them, that would suggest he can use them to defeat him? Matter manipulation is great. Isn't his greatest feat in that regard creating an Omnium cage to trap the Avengers that Hercules, and the Gray Hulk broke out of? At least that's the most impressive feat that comes to my mind.

Show him evolving or devolving someone on Thanos' level on the fly. Has even done that in battle against anyone of note? I can't think of anything off the top of my head at least.

Precognition only gets you so far. It didn't stop him from being downed by a punch from Thor or all the other times, his been hit or attacked.

What high showings/optimal levels does he have that trumps Thor's or show that he can beat him? Excluding prep.

Rage.Of.Olympus
he also had a whole god squad based off of thor..

Only Blitzania was based off of Thor. The rest where based off of beings like Heimdall etc. as I recall.

dmills
So what? Classic Thor has knocked a lot of people above his weight class on their ass. That don't mean dick. H.E. treated Thor like nothing more then a annoyance when they fought. I thought it was pretty clear who the more powerful of the two was.

As for the Hulk thing, that was a highly enraged gray Hulk iirc. H.E. blasted him far away and laid his ass out. And iirc, H.E. has further evolved himself since then. He's more powerful now. Dude can amp himself practically anytime he wants.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm really confused on how people can actually think the H.E. can beat thanos with 3 days prep to Thanos having one months prep. That just makes little sense to me. Thanos all day, everyday.

dmills
Because his intellect is well beyond Thanos. But I said Thanos is well beyond H.E. in terms of strategy which would give him the edge imo. But if H.E. is bloodlusted it won't matter what Thanos does.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So what? Classic Thor has knocked a lot of people above his weight class on their ass. That don't mean dick. H.E. treated Thor like nothing more then a annoyance when they fought. I thought it was pretty clear who the more powerful of the two was.

As for the Hulk thing, that was a highly enraged gray Hulk iirc. H.E. blasted him far away and laid his ass out. And iirc, H.E. has further evolved himself since then. He's more powerful now. Dude can amp himself practically anytime he wants.

How did the High Evolutionary seem clearly more powerful than Thor? His win came far from easy, and it only happened because Thor stopped fighting.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_ThorvsHighEvolutionary1.jpghttp://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_ThorvsHighEvolutionary2.jpghttp://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_ThorvsHighEvolutionary3.jpghttp://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_ThorvsHighEvolutionary4.jpghttp://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_ThorvsHighEvolutionary5.jpghttp://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_ThorvsHighEvolutionary6.jpg

Unfortunately the High Evolutionary was never portrayed as above or beyond Thor. As a matter of fact, the Karnivor/Man Beast fights would say otherwise.

He was definitely pretty angry, but that's about it. Of course it's the Grey Hulk so it's not as obvious when his berserk. His first blast was a plasma beam that should have rendered the Hulk into his component electrical charges but it didn't even do so much as scorch him (Further proof that his powers, as many as there are, would probably do nothing to Thanos.). Then the High Evolutionary cranked it up a notch, and defeated him by blasting him into the land far above. Although like he said, it took a great deal of his energy. Captain America even said he was looking peaked.

When? Even back during the Black Galaxy arc, he stated he had reached his limits. I might have just missed it, but I'd like to see some evidence to this. When has he shown he can simply evolve himself any time he wants to make himself more powerful. I've definitely never seen that before.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Because his intellect is well beyond Thanos. But I said Thanos is well beyond H.E. in terms of strategy which would give him the edge imo. But if H.E. is bloodlusted it won't matter what Thanos does.

no expression

Nihilist
no expression Indeed.

Enyalus
no expression
...Yeah. Your underlined pieces were what I was gawking at, too.

No homo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I honestly don't understand where this High Evolutionary wanking is coming from.

I wouldn't rank him above Herald level to be honest except maybe a rare instance or two and now people are claiming his above Skyfather level when he wants to be?

Damn, I really missed some impressive High Evolutionary feats.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I honestly don't understand where this High Evolutionary wanking is coming from.

I wouldn't rank him above Herald level to be honest except maybe a rare instance or two and now people are claiming his above Skyfather level when he wants to be?

Damn, I really missed some impressive High Evolutionary feats.

Of course it must be that you missed them and not that they don't exist... right... right.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

dmills
Originally posted by Enyalus

No homo Homo? You some kinda internet tough guy?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Of course it must be that you missed them and not that they don't exist... right... right.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sarcasm.

Irony.

Rage.Of.Olympus

No homo.

sad

Enyalus
Homo? You some kinda internet tough guy?
I am the internet tough guy. Beeyotch.

TheTyrant
Thanos stomps.

dmills
I am the internet tough guy. Beeyotch. LOL at this shit! You're about as tough as a middle school hallway monitor. laughing out loud

dmills
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Thanos stomps. Aww shit, here comes the calvary. Quan should be here soon.

Enyalus
LOL at this shit! You're about as tough as a middle school hallway monitor. laughing out loud
Wrong. I'm as tough as a childproof cap. Wut wut.

dmills
Do you Thanos fans have like a little batman signal that you activate everytime someone says Thanos loses? Rage excepted of course, he's a Thor wonk wink

Enyalus
Do you Thanos ballwashers have like a little batman signal that you activate everytime someone says Thanos loses? Rage excepted of course, he's a Thor wonk :wink:
You understand that...even you admitted Thanos would win, due to strategy?

Batman-Prime
Do you Thanos ballwashers have like a little batman signal that you activate everytime someone says Thanos loses? Rage excepted of course, he's a Thor wonk :wink:

Thanos loses!

dmills
Wrong. I'm as tough as a childproof cap. Wut wut. Well, you get an "E" for effort for sure! laughing out loud

dmills
You understand that...even you admitted Thanos would win, due to strategy? No doubt. And I stand by that. Give him a month and I'm sure he'd pull something out of his purple ass! The H.E. is not a combat specialist, he's an uber geek. But some people have suggested that the H.E. is inferior to Thanos in terms of power and intellect, which is asinine. But give H.E. a month of prep and he creates a machine that evolves him into a frickin Celestial or some crazy shit. The dude is a walking plot device who has the ability to do whatever the story calls for him to do.

Enyalus
No doubt. And I stand by that. Give him a month and I'm sure he'd pull something out of his purple ass! The H.E. is not a combat specialist, he's an uber geek. But some people have suggested that the H.E. is inferior to Thanos in terms of power and intellect, which is asinine. But give H.E. a month of prep and he creates a machine that evolves him into a frickin Celestial or some crazy shit. The dude is a walking plot device who has the ability to do whatever the story calls for him to do.
And Thanos has tech that can transport entire armies anywhere, anytime in the multiverse. Including Death's Realm. He's also created a duplicate Reality Gem, and a brand new Infinity Gem from the combined power of the others.

And you speculating (without any evidence to suggest it) that he can evolve himself into a celestial-type being is not that big a deal...considering Thanos has made a clone of himself that was twice as powerful as Galactus. You think he couldn't make HIMSELF that powerful, if he can make a clone of himself that powerful?

Whatever HE can do, Thanos can do it better. With superior tactical skill. And probably more abilities, including astral plane tampering and T-vo like reality/mental warping abilities.

Black bolt z
What if I said HE had 5 days prep.And when at any time did thanos make a new gem(not the duplicate)?

pinksushi1
No. Thanos wins.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What if I said HE had 5 days prep.And when at any time did thanos make a new gem(not the duplicate)?
The first time he collected all of the Infinity Gems (then called the Soul Gems), he created a machine to drain off their power and was able to create a new one with all of their power, called the Star Gem.

Black bolt z
The first time he collected all of the Infinity Gems (then called the Soul Gems), he created a machine to drain off their power and was able to create a new one with all of their power, called the Star Gem. What comic was this is in?

Nihilist
What comic was this is in? Avengers 2 in 1 annual#2( i think), and it was capable of destroying the universe.

Enyalus
What comic was this is in?
Culminates in Avengers Annual #7 and Marvel Two-in-One Annual #2.

Black bolt z
I'll have to pull that comic out cuz I have it.

Enyalus
Of course you do.

Colossus-Big C
in a head on random fight with no prep thanos wins,

prep is another story though , HE created adam warlok and gave him the soul gem, he also created a copy of earth and all there heros and gods and became "god" over them

Enyalus
OMG! HE created HIM and HER!? Geez, that makes the Thanosi Thanos created look like nothing, doesn't it?

Black bolt z
bump

Survivor19
Wait...
DI Evolutionary created Warlock? I was under impression he adopted him...

Colossus-Big C
And Thanos has tech that can transport entire armies anywhere, anytime in the multiverse. Including Death's Realm. He's also created a duplicate Reality Gem, and a brand new Infinity Gem from the combined power of the others.

And you speculating (without any evidence to suggest it) that he can evolve himself into a celestial-type being is not that big a deal...considering Thanos has made a clone of himself that was twice as powerful as Galactus. You think he couldn't make HIMSELF that powerful, if he can make a clone of himself that powerful?

Whatever HE can do, Thanos can do it better. With superior tactical skill. And probably more abilities, including astral plane tampering and T-vo like reality/mental warping abilities. can thanos get parts from exitars leg with out exitar blasting him to oblivion?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Survivor19
Wait...
DI Evolutionary created Warlock? I was under impression he adopted him... He did adopt him.Adam was created in a lab in a facility called the hive.He then,under the name of Him,fled the world and the HE "adapoted"him.

dmills
can thanos get parts from exitars leg with out exitar blasting him to oblivion?I'll save you some time, NO.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Of course you do.

I did almost pee

dmills
The first time he collected all of the Infinity Gems (then called the Soul Gems), he created a machine to drain off their power and was able to create a new one with all of their power, called the Star Gem. So he made a machine that drained off powers from the gems and condensed them into one gem, Ok? You honestly think that the H.E. couldn't easily replicate that? I mean the guy made a machine, from his own resources I might add, (not simply power draining/switching, not from any external power source) that could evolve the entire human race into BEYONDERS. Not the gimped cosmic cube beyonder, the actual Beyonders who were the creators of the cosmic cubes and were the ones giving the Beyonder the power to do the things that he was doing in secret wars. Stuff like, you know, easily slapping down Galactus.

He also created isotope d, which gave him the power to devolve and evolve himself or others. In terms of power, I believe Korvac, when absorbing energies from Galactus's ship, said that he was absorbing the energies of 6 of the universes most powerful beings or something like that. At any rate the H.E. was among them along with the in-Betweener and the Stranger. Anyone have that scan?

Colossus-Big C
dont have the scan but it was galactus, inbetweener, high evolutionary and these other powerful guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.