obi-wan kenobi vs darth revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

obi-wan master1
who would win in deadly one on one combat obi-wan, master of anakin and luke skywalker apprentice of qui-gon jinn or darth revan, jedi master turned sith lord before ultimately being betrayed by his apprentice darth malak later redeeming himself

Samurai100
no using unknowns

Ms.Marvel
http://extremeadvertisements.com/advertising/light-bulb

mattatom
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
http://extremeadvertisements.com/advertising/light-bulb Win.

On topic.

Kenobi-Sabers
Revan-Force
Kenobi-All Out

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
Win.

On topic.

Kenobi-Sabers
Revan-Force
Kenobi-All Out

I'd also say Revan wins an All Out. Seeing how Dooku took out Kenobi rather easily.

But yeah, no using unknowns.

Dr_McBeefington
I think Revan wins because i am a hardcore kotor fanboi and i am a super revan fanboy that is obsessed with him.

My panties have revans face on it, my pillow has his face on it, my tooth brush has his face on it, my pillow has his face on it and my blanket is his cape.

Dr_McBeefington
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I'd also say Revan wins an All Out. Seeing how Dooku took out Kenobi rather easily.

But yeah, no using unknowns. No he wins because he PWNS!! sry n00bcake, go back to elementary school n learn 2 reed.

nebaris2.0
Revan, nub... Anyone with a fifth-grade education would know that.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC

But yeah, no using unknowns. I was thinking of the duel with Dooku at the time and I was just hoping Revan would decide 'Hey i'm lightside I won't throw my enemy with a Force Choke because thats a bad power.'

Autokrat
I can use the Force to throw people around like rag dolls, I can slice their limbs off and horribly wound people with my deadly lightsaber, but choke them?

Fvck no! That's eeeeevil.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
I was thinking of the duel with Dooku at the time and I was just hoping Revan would decide 'Hey i'm lightside I won't throw my enemy with a Force Choke because thats a bad power.'

I see him as someone who wouldn't be afraid to tap into the Dark Side anymore. I mean c'mon, going to the Dark Side again would just be jumping the shark.

Autokrat
You know, how did Luke get away with chocking people to death?

Slash_KMC
He's teh Luke.

truejedi
Originally posted by Dr_McBeefington
No he wins because he PWNS!! sry n00bcake, go back to elementary school n learn 2 reed.

Very clever Neb. I almost bought it.

mattatom
Originally posted by Autokrat
I can use the Force to throw people around like rag dolls, I can slice their limbs off and horribly wound people with my deadly lightsaber, but choke them?

Fvck no! That's eeeeevil. Exactly what I mean, choking someones just so DS.Originally posted by Slash_KMC
He's teh Luke. Because Luke is more relaxed on the lightside ways.

truejedi
he even lightnings them somehow, and its still lightside lightning. But choke? oh no you didn't!

Nephthys
You only ever choke someone with the Force if you want them to die slowly. There are far more efficient ways to kill people otherwise. I imagine thats why its inherently evil, it requires active malice to attempt.

truejedi
who were the dark Jedi on the mother-ship where Anakin died though? The ones that killed the Vong with the weird force bubble that squished them? thT happened pretty quickly.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Nephthys
You only ever choke someone with the Force if you want them to die slowly. There are far more efficient ways to kill people otherwise. I imagine thats why its inherently evil, it requires active malice to attempt.

Yes, just snapping their neck is way more humane.

Nephthys
Hmmm, it looks like sarcasm, it feels like sarcasm, but it can't be, becuase thats absolutely right.

Slash_KMC
What the hell is a sarcasm? Never heard of that animal before.

It wasn't though.

Gandalf the Gay
Revan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.