Hyde versus Hyde.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Mr. Hyde (Van Helsing)

6wkBoAz36as

versus Mr. Hyde (LXG)...see the vid below.

JdFTbDVG6c8&feature=fvw

H2H death match. They fight in an abandoned European castle. Hyde from LXG stays in Hyde form throughout the fight, his time is not limited.

KingD19
LXG Hyde stomps.

Rogue Jedi
Not so sure. VH Hyde had is arm chopped off and VH nailed him in the chest with a harpoon. Plus he's bigger.

Robtard
Thought the twisted-retard looking Hype was bigger?

I'd go with Van Helsing though, he moved around quickly and ape-like, despite his bulking size. Close match though.

Rogue Jedi
Plus he tanked a cigar.

KingD19
LXG Hyde is bigger, and he has more feats. All VH Hyde did was fight a human opponent and hop around like a monkey. He'd get his ass handed to him by LXG Hyde.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
LXG Hyde is bigger, and he has more feats. All VH Hyde did was fight a human opponent and hop around like a monkey. He'd get his ass handed to him by LXG Hyde.

Vaguely recall both shit films, but what did the retard-looking Hyde do?

I remember Van Helsing version was fast, agile, survived having an arm cut off and stabbed through the gut. Also was strong enough to easily pick up a very large iron bell.

dadudemon
For the VH Hyde, that's the one from the movie called "The London Assignment", right?

Edit - Robtard, I liked LoEG...I gave it a 6.5. Wasn't awesome or even great. Was better than the average film, though. It felt like James Bond meets an Indiana Jones movie...but with out as much "coolness" or memorable things in them.

Rogue Jedi
LXG Hyde is bigger, and he has more feats. All VH Hyde did was fight a human opponent and hop around like a monkey. He'd get his ass handed to him by LXG Hyde. No, VH Hyde was bigger, correct on the feats though.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No, VH Hyde was bigger, correct on the feats though.

Hey, dude, answer my question.

And, I'll confirm or deny the bigger thing.

As far as strength...I dunno who is strong yet...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Hey, dude, answer my question.

As far as strength...I dunno who is strong yet... No, it's the one from the movie called Van Helsing......

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No, it's the one from the movie called Van Helsing......

Which one, "The London Assignment?" or simply Van Helsing?

jaden101

That you two comparing your Penises again?

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
That you two comparing your Penises again?

I was being a smartass... no expression

KingD19
Which one, "The London Assignment?" or simply Van Helsing?

The London Assignment was the cartoon, Van Hellsing was the movie with Hugh Jackman.

I can't remember all of LXG Hyde's feats, but I remember he fought and won against that guy who took like 10x the normal amount of serum.

I'll have to watch the movie again to remember it all.

dadudemon
The London Assignment was the cartoon, Van Hellsing was the movie with Hugh Jackman.

I can't remember all of LXG Hyde's feats, but I remember he fought and won against that guy who took like 10x the normal amount of serum.

I'll have to watch the movie again to remember it all.

He also punched that huge nazi dude all the way across a large hall.

Robtard

The cartoon feats would count too, if the same character.

This happened in the Riddick Vs Preston thread.

Rogue Jedi
No, live action Hyde only here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.