Thanos, Hyperstorm, and RK Thor Vs, JLA & JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
who dies???

JakeTheBank
Depends on the rosters of the JLA/JSA.

Enyalus
"Current incarnations unless otherwise stated." biscuits

Q99
Originally posted by Enyalus
"Current incarnations unless otherwise stated." biscuits

The current JLA's heaviest hitters are Hal, Donna Troy, Dr. Light (the hero one of course), and Starfire. So... they aren't really set up to take on Thanos-level threats.

The JSA, well, they split into two teams recently. The ones calling themselves the JSA do have Dr. Fate, and Obsidian, but I think Alan Scott's out of action and several of the other heavy hitters are over on the All Stars. So, Fate and Obsidian.

So they're rather light on the needed muscle at the moment.

JakeTheBank
There's always Jakeem Thunder...

Enyalus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
There's always Jakeem Thunder...
True.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Q99
The current JLA's heaviest hitters are Hal, Donna Troy, Dr. Light (the hero one of course), and Starfire. So... they aren't really set up to take on Thanos-level threats.

The JSA, well, they split into two teams recently. The ones calling themselves the JSA do have Dr. Fate, and Obsidian, but I think Alan Scott's out of action and several of the other heavy hitters are over on the All Stars. So, Fate and Obsidian.

So they're rather light on the needed muscle at the moment.

u forgot Mon-El for the JLA..

current Dr.Fate isn't that great..Obsidian is currently an egg rite??and if i'm not mistaken..in the last issues of JSA..Allan is dead..

Q99
Jakeem's not exactly active in the team recently, and yea, I forgot about Obsidian being an egg and Mon'el in (though Obsidian would've been far more useful than Mon).

Hm, if one included the All-Stars, that'd add some numbers, but... with Magog off, Power Girl's the main addition there.

Yea, right now DC's big teams are not in a big position to take on cosmic threats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.