Ms. Marvel, Namor, and Wonder Man vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
How hydrated is Namor? What level is Ms. Marvel and Simon at?

Where is the location of the fight?

Just trying to be thorough.

Warlord
team 1

The Nuul
WW

AsbestosFlaygon
I presume the team is @ their peak levels?
Ms. Marvel as Binary, Wonder Man in his classic levels, and Namor with his hydro-suit?

Team stomps, imo.

The Nuul
Originally posted by The Nuul
WW

I cant see OP.

But if the team is at their best, they would win. If not then WW wins.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I presume the team is @ their peak levels?
That's a big assumption.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
How hydrated is Namor? What level is Ms. Marvel and Simon at?

Where is the location of the fight?

Just trying to be thorough. Current versions of all. Namor is fully hydrated and has a suit to keep him so.

carver9
Team

quanchi112
Team, hard.

Q99
I'd say mixed results. WW does get a good share of wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
Current versions of all. Namor is fully hydrated and has a suit to keep him so.

Fully hydrated indefinitely?

Then Wonder Woman needs to play smart and take out Namor as quickly as possible with the lasso because once this gets into a brawl, despite how useless the other two would be, she goes down quickly. A fully hydrated Namor would probably have the slight edge on Hercules in strength and has defeated the Hulk in a brawl. Those are both beings who I already consider superior to Wonder Woman personally.

Her speed is definitely her biggest edge here.

Starscream M
Fully hydrated indefinitely?

Then Wonder Woman needs to play smart and take out Namor as quickly as possible with the lasso because once this gets into a brawl, despite how useless the other two would be, she goes down quickly. A fully hydrated Namor would probably have the slight edge on Hercules in strength and has defeated the Hulk in a brawl. Those are both beings who I already consider superior to Wonder Woman personally.

Her speed is definitely her biggest edge here. well she has has nice equipment, tiara, lasso, bracelets.

I don't think the other two are just useless though

tideoftime
If the team is in their upper showings, then Team wins a solid majority -- WW would be hard-pressed to take down those three even under the best of circumstances when they're at the top of their game. If in their more "classic" personas, then she wins a majority. If using current issues, then Team will win, but WW has at least several wins via the lasso and her speed; if she can take down Namor fast, she can eventually beat Ms. Marvel and Wonder Man, though she'll be pretty roughed up afterwards, and the situation will edge in her favor.

This isn't a very good choice of combatants, as the answer is pretty clear without much thought... just saying...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
well she has has nice equipment, tiara, lasso, bracelets.

I don't think the other two are just useless though

Well, useless is an over-exaggeration. Ms. Marvel with her energy powers, and abilities can definitely be a good distraction and get in a few good licks. Wonder Man seemed to just go down the food chain in my opinion.

Technically speaking, he should be as strong as Thor or Sentry or any one of the power houses but his not unfortunately.

Team wins. Especially if she lets Namor get his hands on her, but she takes some wins playing smartly by using her Aegis and Lasso in combination with her superior speed.

Konton
I don't think Carol or WM have the ability to keep up with Diana's stats at all. Namor has the durability and strength, but her speed (as usual) makes him significantly less of a threat.

I'd say she'd take a majority. Not do cry about bias or anything, but if it was these three against Superman he'd be getting 10 out of 10s from a majority of posters.

The only way I see the team really beating Diana is if it was Binary.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Konton
I don't think Carol or WM have the ability to keep up with Diana's stats at all. Namor has the durability and strength, but her speed (as usual) makes him significantly less of a threat.

I'd say she'd take a majority. Not do cry about bias or anything, but if it was these three against Superman he'd be getting 10 out of 10s from a majority of posters.

The only way I see the team really beating Diana is if it was Binary.
I agree with all of that.

Q99
Yea, Binary would be a different issue.

Namor's the biggest challenge without a doubt, but she's still better than him, and I bet a blast of Zeus's lightning would eliminate any hydration rig he has.

Enyalus
Uh, since when can Diana blast people with lightning?

Konton
Recent upgrade.

She can shoot lightning from the gauntlets now.

Enyalus
Wow. Should've used the ability against Karen. stick out tongue

tkitna
Originally posted by Q99
Namor's the biggest challenge without a doubt, but she's still better than him, and I bet a blast of Zeus's lightning would eliminate any hydration rig he has.

I see Namor as the weakest member on the team actually.

Team wins

Q99
Really? I'd have figured he'd have the most muscle.

One thing that helps Wonder Woman is they're fairly slow fliers, if she wants to she can use hit and runs on them or otherwise not take them on all at once.

Originally posted by Enyalus
Wow. Should've used the ability against Karen. stick out tongue

She won anyway smile

Konton
Originally posted by tkitna
I see Namor as the weakest member on the team actually.

Team wins

=/

Carol made a big deal about having the top of a tank being thrown at her and had to use skill and leverage to knock it away. Namor would of tanked it.

tkitna
Originally posted by Konton
=/

Carol made a big deal about having the top of a tank being thrown at her and had to use skill and leverage to knock it away. Namor would of tanked it.

Eh maybe. Still close in my opinion and we already know that Simon has already kicked his ass. Team still wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
A younger Namor was fighting Ares and Wonderman at the same time and treating them like a joke. Namor is on a different level than Wonderman right now.

Wonderman beat him once back in the day, but it was a close fight, he did not seem outclassed like Simon seemed in the Avengers/Invader's fight.

Originally posted by Q99
Yea, Binary would be a different issue.

Blasting him with lightning might not really do anything. It's not a well known ability by Namor is pretty adept at absorbing energy. Especially electrical based energy. I recall him absorbing a blast from the Presence that was compared to a H-Bomb and redirecting it. A similar blast downed the Hulk.

Also letting loose energy attacks with Ms. Marvel on the team isn't the best idea. She can simply use it to amp herself.

That is to say, their mystical nature doesn't present any unforseen difficulties.

Silent Master
Since you said that it was a younger Namor that beat Simon, all that example would prove is that Namor has gotten weaker over the years. Seeing as Simon has beaten the older Namor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Silent Master
Since you said that it was a younger Namor that beat Simon, all that example would prove is that Namor has gotten weaker over the years. Seeing as Simon has beaten the older Namor.

erm

Namor didn't get weaker over the years. When they fought, Namor even allowed the younger self to win to instill doubt in him, and seemed to have the edge against his younger self. At least in durability in my opinion.

It's not Namor that's gotten weaker over the years.

And their original fight? They were going toe to toe (Above the water by the way.), and when Namor knocked Simon down, the Whizzer interfered. While Namor was busy with him Simon attacks a surprised Namor with a pillar, and follows up with a punch, winning.

Bouboumaster
Wonder Man alone is a challenge. Team win

Q99

Blasting him with lightning might not really do anything. It's not a well known ability by Namor is pretty adept at absorbing energy. Especially electrical based energy. I recall him absorbing a blast from the Presence that was compared to a H-Bomb and redirecting it. A similar blast downed the Hulk.

I do know that, I just think any hydration suits won't have the same protection smile

I'm not sure if it's a 'challenge' if she'd beat him 10/10. She's faster, stronger, more skilled, can null his shots with her bracers, and has her lasso and tiara for an edge.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Silent Master
Since you said that it was a younger Namor that beat Simon, all that example would prove is that Namor has gotten weaker over the years. Seeing as Simon has beaten the older Namor. The younger Namor had travelled forward through time and battled modern Simon. The argument is that this would indicate a drop in Simon's power, as Namor is presumably stronger than his younger self.

Just to provide context, since I could see your reasoning if time travel wasn't involved...

khazra
Diana is definitely not stronger than either ionic or classic simon.

By feats simon is >> PG who WW knows has better stats than her.
By feats namor is also >> PG.

Hell, carol could hang with PG (even if she wasnt in any danger of winning they'd be long fights).

namorsubby
ridiculous.........

team FTP.

Wild Shadow
its a ridicules stomp for the team. But WW doesnt go quietly into the night she goes down kicking and screaming blowing her rape whistle.

team ftw. 8/10

Konton
Carol is a match for PG?
I just died.

redhotrash
I'd actually put Namor as the higher end member of his team. Wonder Man doesnt have the skill or tenacity.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by redhotrash
I'd actually put Namor as the higher end member of his team. Wonder Man doesnt have the skill or tenacity.

thumb up

Q99
Originally posted by khazra

By feats simon is >> PG who WW knows has better stats than her.

I don't remember WW saying PG had better stats when they fought last issue. She said that she was strong and fast, sure, but not stronger.

And... I don't think Simon tops a kryptonian ^^

JakeTheBank
She said PG at least is as strong and fast as her, which isn't the same as Diana saying "Power Girl has me outmatched in strength and speed."

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
its a ridicules stomp for the team. But WW doesnt go quietly into the night she goes down kicking and screaming blowing her rape whistle.

team ftw. 8/10

Do you really think you're funny?

celeyhyga17
team... this is unfair.

the ninjak
It's a shame WM is such a whiny loser now! Back in the day he could easily handle her. But this team....what a beat down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

team ftw. 8/10 laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.