Cyborg Superman Vs Iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
iron man gets his best armor here

galactusischere
Henshaw.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
Henshaw. he gets his best armor here

galactusischere
Henshaw takes over the armor.

Colossus-Big C
Henshaw takes over the armor. not his best armor

jebadaya13
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he gets his best armor here

whats the point of making a thread and asking if you already made up your mind about the winner

the ninjak
New armour hasn't even come out yet!

galactusischere
Originally posted by jebadaya13
whats the point of making a thread and asking if you already made up your mind about the winner

He just doesn't like Supermen.

supremthor
Henshaw, if he can take over a the source wall he can take over any armor Tony has

jebadaya13
He just doesn't like Supermen.

well putting superman against characters that are going to get there ass kicked by him is not the best way to hate him me think embarrasment

the ninjak
http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Iron-Mans-New-Armor.jpg

Lets wait and see shall we!

The Nuul
Cyborg stomps.

AlmightyKfish
Henshaw wipes the floor with Tony.

Or more likely, makes Tony wipe the floor with himself.

khazra
i think extremis could resist henshaw on a technopathic level and wouldnt be totally outclassed powerwise.

But even than, he'd still lose sad

the ninjak
Extremis is old news! and everything after that has been a downgrade due to the Osborne hunt. This is a premature fight! And spite in favour of Henshaw.
Stark would have learnt his lesson from the Skrull and Ultron attack by the time he dons his new condom armour! I guess!

batdude123
Originally posted by khazra
i think extremis could resist henshaw on a technopathic level and wouldnt be totally outclassed powerwise.

Lawlz?

khazra
extremis is an extension of Stark himself and is a very powerful technopath in its own right. Im not saying it would definitely resist hank's technopathy but it has a good chance.

As for power, extremis took hits from sentry alright. Its on the lower end of henshaw but tony in the extremis armor wouldnt be stomped by hank.

batdude123
extremis is an extension of Stark himself and is a very powerful technopath in its own right. Im not saying it would definitely resist hank's technopathy but it has a good chance.

As for power, extremis took hits from sentry alright. Its on the lower end of henshaw but tony in the extremis armor wouldnt be stomped by hank.

Originally posted by batdude123
Lawlz?

the ninjak

The Skrull invasion and Ultron proved that Henshaw is Extremis' kryptonite. Spite....wait till new armor.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by batdude123
Lawlz?

AsbestosFlaygon
not his best armor
Doesn't matter what kind of armor Tony has.
Henshaw takes over his armor, whether he likes it or not.

If that doesn't work, Henshaw has more than enough raw power to crush that tin can armor.

Badabing
iron man gets his best armor here You made this thread previously and I closed it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=523484

Stop making spam and spite threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.