Apocalypse Vs Mr.Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Telepathic battle ONLY.

Fight to the death with CIS and PIS off.

Survivor19
Sinister couldn't even properly beat Xavier. And, while i have no proof of that, Poccy would put up a better fight then Xavier.

Original Smurph
Apocalypse has one telepathic feat to his name, and it's not even particularly impressive.

AlmightyKfish
Sinister stomps Apoc in pure tp.

TheTyrant
^ no.

Apoc for the easy win. Apoc basically MADE Essex into Sinister.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by TheTyrant
^ no.

Apoc for the easy win. Apoc basically MADE Essex into Sinister. Telepathic feat to back up this assertion?

TheTyrant
No.
But Apoc is superior to Sinister in every way, and this shouldn't be an exception.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by TheTyrant
No.
No need to type any more than that.

Concession accepted.

TheTyrant
Cool. Apoc wins.

Survivor19
I can think of two...

Wild Shadow
Sinister wins unlike apoxy lips sinister has actual TP feats and skills.... also the only powers sinister received from apoxy lips was his immortality a perhaps a slight increase to his physical stats and outward appearance. everything else sinister did to himself...

Mshinu
A very weak Apoc threw Jean Grey`s attack back on her. At his best Sinister ain`t doing shit to him.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Survivor19
I can think of two... ?

Wild Shadow
Sinister wasa able to to build a defense and counter jean greys attack and enter the astral plane iirc she also had help she wasnt alone. Sinister was also able to turn off and cancel X- mans psi attack as well... he was actually able to redirect it and use it to take out the X-force team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.