Deadpool vs Mr.X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins? would Mr.X telepathic powers won on wade?

TheTyrant
Merc with a mouth.

Enyalus
Not with the rectonned abilities of Mr. X, being explained away as telepathic in nature.

Wade's too random. DP 8/10.

Wild Shadow
i go for wades brain being static and his neurals always misfiring for the reason he wins.

KingD19
Yeah, his brain is too far gone for X to use his abilities properly. And he's nowhere near fast enough or strong enough to challenge Wade.

Originally posted by Enyalus
Not with the rectonned abilities of Mr. X, being explained away as telepathic in nature.

Wade's too random. DP 8/10.

retcon? wasnt this the original explanation?

Enyalus
Originally posted by 753
retcon? wasnt this the original explanation?
No. Original explanation was....very complex. It basically comes down to that he subconsciously latched onto the electrical impulses in his opponents nervous system and thus knew whatever his opponent would do. It had nothing to do with telepathy.

No. Original explanation was....very complex. It basically comes down to that he subconsciously latched onto the electrical impulses in his opponents nervous system and thus knew whatever his opponent would do. It had nothing to do with telepathy.

does he have any showings prior to wolverine? that shows he was a low-level telepath turned serial killer by the experience of being connected to someone when the person died. it says he just anticipates movement by unconciously reading the targets mental activity.

AlmightyKfish
He recently said that his abilities are still telepathy based...

But either way, if it's still to do with telepathy in anyway, X will have a problem, due to DP's telepathy proof brain...

Enyalus
Originally posted by 753
does he have any showings prior to wolverine? that shows he was a low-level telepath turned serial killer by the experience of being connected to someone when the person died. it says he just anticipates movement by unconciously reading the targets mental activity.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Thunderbolts132011.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Thunderbolts132012.jpg

See there, it looks more like its his nervous system that sort of reflexively anticipates the attack, precog like. In more recent Thunderbolts, its attributed solely to telepathy. Thats why I said 'retcon'. Even if it isn't a retcon, it'd being explained piss-poor now IMO.

Original Smurph
Originally he was supposed to be a low level telepath. This was retconned to "reading firing neurons" in earlier Thunderbolts, and now its back to the original explanation.

I like the neuron one more, except that telepathy fits his Wolverine-era far better since Logan could block X out when he went feral, which wouldn't really make sense if it had to do with firing neurons.

Enyalus
Feral Wolverine doesn't have neurons. It's why he's immune to nerve strikes.

Feral Wolverine doesn't have neurons. It's why he's immune to nerve strikes.

there are some good chances regular wolverine doesnt have them either

Enyalus
Dude, I was joking.

yeah, so I was.

Need me to explain the joke? wolverine is usually dumb, as in he doesnt have any brains

Wild Shadow
Wolverine in berserker rage is 100 tonner and his internal chemistry shifts from neurons traveling from nerve endings to cosmic power energy instead... his brain has cosmic awareness but its sole purpose is MA fighting at hand. big grin his durability reaches HUlk/namor lvl skin density.

Aries_04
Deadpool is little more than a joke to me. I don't take him seriously as a character. X ftw.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by 753
yeah, so I was.

Need me to explain the joke? wolverine is usually dumb, as in he doesnt have any brains Dude, it was just a joke.

Mindset
Originally posted by Aries_04
Deadpool is little more than a joke to me. I don't take him seriously as a character. X ftw. http://i50.tinypic.com/xdcwh1.gif

redhotrash
Deadpool has worn out his welcome with me. I loved the character back as a legitimate Cable villain, and through his earliest arcs where he was fighting Slayback and such, but hes become comic relief.
Also, I thought Wolverine is more or less resistant-immune to telepathy because of his adamantium skull? Could a mid or low level telepath even get in his mind?

Wild Shadow
they are not suppose to but the exception is only to communicate project their thoughts but it isnt easy to do... elektra did it to talk to him..

but no one below psi lvl 9 should be able to screw with his mind.

Trackz
deadpool takes it

Silent Master
Originally posted by Aries_04
Deadpool is little more than a joke to me. I don't take him seriously as a character. X ftw.

What does you not liking Wade have to do with whether or not he'd win?

Aries_04
Originally posted by Silent Master
What does you not liking Wade have to do with whether or not he'd win?

I actually kind of like Deadpool. I just think he's a walking plot device.

Wild Shadow
as oppose to batman, reed, spiderman, Daredevil, captain america, black panther?

SamZED
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
as oppose to batman, reed, spiderman, Daredevil, captain america, black panther? thumb up Ive never seen Wade pull a shark repellent spray out of his ass.

DP will win this. Telepathy (and that's how X's power is described in recent Tbolts) wont work on Deadpool. Even if his powers worked the way they were originally described DP'd still take it. When Logan fough him the first time he was surprised and it played in X's advanatge. When the fight continued X was using blades, guns, granades, a rocketlauncher and Wolverine still managed to stab him ftw. Wade should be ale to do the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.