"True" Form Darkseid vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Galactus has fed upon his world ship + 100 galaxies.

No special weapons or whatever.

If DS beats Galactus then would he also beat Abraxas?

galactusischere
Im not sure but I have heard that true form DS was destroying the multi-verse while siting on his throne

Enyalus
Darkseid was....falling. He has no battle feats in his true form.

Not to mention I'm not even sure how Galactus would begin to fight something so large.

galactusischere
How big was he?

Enyalus
Originally posted by galactusischere
How big was he?
Uh...there weren't really specifics given. His fist was about the size of a planet though probably, as he crumpled space-time roughly in that area by trying to...grab on to space to stop his fall/drag everyone else down with him.

xJLxKing
How big was he? Very Very VERY HUGE

-K-M-
The New Gods are just a little bit taller then Puck from Alpha Flight

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-11.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-12.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-13.jpg
4. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-14.jpg

galactusischere
Originally posted by Enyalus
Uh...there weren't really specifics given. His fist was about the size of a planet though probably, as he crumpled space-time roughly in that area by trying to...grab on to space to stop his fall/drag everyone else down with him.

Wow.
So lil' G loses?

galactusischere
Originally posted by -K-M-
The New Gods are just a little bit taller then Puck from Alpha Flight

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-11.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-12.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-13.jpg
4. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-14.jpg

Sweet scans KM. Gotta save these on my comp.

-K-M-
Sweet scans KM. Gotta save these on my comp.

Don't do it!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummmm again how many times do we have to go over all the things that had to happen that wasn't his plan or under his own powerset for all that occurred in FC? I don't get how people keep perpetuating this nonsense. DS CAN'T just crumble space and time when he chooses to. So many things had to happen and fall into place, some of which wasn't even his plan for what happened to occur.

galactusischere
Originally posted by -K-M-
Don't do it!

But I must! and I did!

-K-M-
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummmm again how many times do we have to go over all the things that had to happen that wasn't his plan or under his own powerset for all that occurred in FC? I don't get how people keep perpetuating this nonsense. DS CAN'T just crumble space and time when he chooses to. So many things had to happen and fall into place, some of which wasn't even his plan for what happened to occur.

Yeah he has technology that can do that for him (which he does)

But I must! and I did!

Traitor!

Enyalus
Wow.
So lil' G loses?
I don't know. Darkseid didn't have any battle feats in his true form, and Galactus after consuming Taa would be immensely powerful. stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
Galactus

Wild Shadow
galactus wins.. feats> Ds no feats.

Galactus just decides to eat reality ftw..

Omega Vision
True Form Darkseid was destroying the Multiverse merely as a side-effect of him dying. He's difficult to debate for or against but I don't see Galactus being able to defeat him (he wasn't really a physical being, more of an existential presence), at the same time I don't see Darkseid "defeating" Galactus so much as waiting for his presence to destroy all of reality for a wash.

Enyalus
Galactus has survived reality being destroyed before. cool

Omega Vision
Galactus has survived reality being destroyed before. cool
But was it being destroyed angrily? stick out tongue

Enyalus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
But was it being destroyed angrily? stick out tongue
Irrelevant. Darkseid is a teddy bear. He wouldn't strike out in anger.

Omega Vision
Irrelevant. Darkseid is a teddy bear. He wouldn't strike out in anger.
Oh great now I want a Darkseid plushy. Curse my fanboyness. sad

stick out tongue

Enyalus
I would buy that. Darkseid was my favorite comic villain growing up. I think it was those Superman: The Animated Series episodes.

Omega Vision
I would buy that. Darkseid was my favorite comic villain growing up. I think it was those Superman: The Animated Series episodes.
**** yeah. How old were you when you first say the episode 'Apokolips Now!'? I think I was like seven or eight. Seeing Dan Turpin killed in such a cold manner...I didn't know how to take it, it was like seeing Bambi's mother being killed only more like if Bambi's mother had just given a heroic speech and her killer smirked at her corpse. Superman's reaction afterward, pounding the tank into scrap until the entire city shook was his most badass moment in the entire show. It really showed you he wasn't just a nice pushover.

leonidas
somewhere jack kirby is trying to scream and kick his way out of his grave . . . .

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
somewhere jack kirby is trying to scream and kick his way out of his grave . . . .
Quiet, Canadien.

leonidas
methinks thou doth protest too much . . . shifty

Omega Vision
Originally posted by leonidas
You do realize the episode was a tribute to Jack Kirby right? Turpin was a stand in for him and they even got a real Rabbi to give the last rites before ending with the caption "In memory of Jack Kirby. Long live the King." It was really touching.

manx422
Darkseid

quanchi112
Hard to debate but based on what I saw Galactus crushes him.

Allankles
Originally posted by Omega Vision
**** yeah. How old were you when you first say the episode 'Apokolips Now!'? I think I was like seven or eight. Seeing Dan Turpin killed in such a cold manner...I didn't know how to take it, it was like seeing Bambi's mother being killed only more like if Bambi's mother had just given a heroic speech and her killer smirked at her corpse. Superman's reaction afterward, pounding the tank into scrap until the entire city shook was his most badass moment in the entire show. It really showed you he wasn't just a nice pushover.

That scene shocked me, I was about 10 yrs when I 1st saw it, I'd never seen a hero get sniped in the middle of their victory dance. My reaction was pretty much like the reaction everyone in Metropolis had.

This is why Superman TAS was my number 1 superhero show back then and still is, almost 15 years later and the only show that could top it in terms of Superhero series was Justice league.

Before Supes TAS it was the x-men but nothing in any hero series could top the shock factor of Turpin getting murdered by DS.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Allankles
That scene shocked me, I was about 10 yrs when I 1st saw it, I'd never seen a hero get sniped in the middle of their victory dance. My reaction was pretty much like the reaction everyone in Metropolis had.

This is why Superman TAS was my number 1 superhero show back then and still is, almost 15 years later and the only show that could top it in terms of Superhero series was Justice league.

Before Supes TAS it was the x-men but nothing in any hero series could top the shock factor of Turpin getting murdered by DS.
Yeah it cemented his status as the coolest animated comics villain of all time in my eyes. Not to mention Michael Ironside's voice could probably tame rabid wolves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.