The Voice vs Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
A: Pre-retconned
B: Post.

galactusischere
1) Beyonder
2) Not Beyonder

Knowsbleed33
Beyonder.

Voice.

kevdude
The Voice in both huh

Slaanesh
1. Beyonder
2. Voice

Harbinger
Classic Beyonder's one of those characters who should be banned from VS threads, IMO. Too much BS surrounding the character.

Slaanesh
every insanely powerful being have to much BS surrounding them..u want to banned every one of them??

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Harbinger
Classic Beyonder's one of those characters who should be banned from VS threads, IMO. Too much BS surrounding the character.

With those standards, every DC character should be banned as well.

Harbinger
Not nearly to the degree Beyonder is. I don't know too many characters written to be stronger than TOAA/writer. Not even that crazy space shit DC cosmic hierarchy goes that far.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Harbinger
Not nearly to the degree Beyonder is. I don't know too many characters written to be stronger than TOAA/writer. Not even that crazy space shit DC cosmic hierarchy goes that far.
lol, both Mandrakk and Primal Monitor could fit that role.

Slaanesh
Mandrakk..Primal Monitor..both of them is >>>> whole DC multiverse..

Harbinger
Originally posted by Enyalus
lol, both Mandrakk and Primal Monitor could fit that role. True, even though I think both of them should be left out of VS threads, too. Cosmics= shit that comics writers think up while high. Or drunk. Or both.

AsbestosFlaygon
How could Beyonder defeat The Voice?

I mean, The Voice is... well, a voice.

All depictions of it are just letters with different font styles.

Enyalus
Beyonder would matter manipulate a body for him, put his ass in it, and then proceed to kick it. Afterwards, he'd grab his crotch and dance to "Smooth Criminal."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.