5-D Imps vs 6-D (Cathexis)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which race is more powerful?

Enyalus
5-Ds are probably more powerful than Id, and Id stomps all over his 6-D creators.

So, 5-D's win.

Colossus-Big C
if you go down one dimension your basically nigh omnipotent.

a 3d being would be normal in a 3d universe but in a 2d universe he would be nigh omnipotent,

this is exactly what mxy said, in his 5d universe he is a normal being with no powers but when he travels down to 4d and 3d he is nigh omnipotent because he is 1 or 2 dimensions unconcievable to the the lower dimensions.

Enyalus
^ That logic doesn't hold up when accounting for the Cathexis.

Q99
The so-called 6-Ds didn't seem to have the powers normally associated with a higher dimension, though Id did and I would assume Id > 5d Imps.

galactusischere
I didn't see what the 6-d imps did that was impressive. And in the story that I read, ID didn't do anything beyond low-level reality warping.

Q99
Originally posted by galactusischere
I didn't see what the 6-d imps did that was impressive. And in the story that I read, ID didn't do anything beyond low-level reality warping.

It hadn't really met it's limits- it did anything it was asked, including make a guy bigger than the Earth and still growing.

The fact that the 6-d creatures needed it speaks poorly of them, but Id itself was just a wish-granting machine.

Galan007
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
if you go down one dimension your basically nigh omnipotent.

a 3d being would be normal in a 3d universe but in a 2d universe he would be nigh omnipotent,

this is exactly what mxy said, in his 5d universe he is a normal being with no powers but when he travels down to 4d and 3d he is nigh omnipotent because he is 1 or 2 dimensions unconcievable to the the lower dimensions. This is wrong on so many levels..

Anyhow, the Cathexis left much to be desired -- Imps ftw.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Galan007
This is wrong on so many levels..

Anyhow, the Cathexis left much to be desired -- Imps ftw. no its not. mxy said this on panel roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
^ What's been shown > what's been said.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Galan007
^ What's been shown > what's been said. whats been said>proves whats been shown is PIS

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
whats been said>proves whats been shown is PIS
Uh no. On panel feats (provided they don't contradict well established previous feats) override statements.

Astner
I suppose the 6D imps were intended as more powerful, for obvious reasons. But the 5Ds have so many more showing (consistent and inconsistent) that they have better feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.