Are Aliens Racist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
So i bn watching a lot of alien shows online and interviews, conferences, it seems everyone abducted and involved in abduction are Caucasian humans... this isnt me joking although it is funny to me and i can imagine being funny to others.

in certain interviews people are talking about hybrid aliens and the aliens trying to create a more human like hybrid that can interact or intergrade with humans.

then i have heard rumors of aliens being involved in WW2 which raises an eyebrow but i am willing to consider it a possibility. only b/c of some interviews where abductees say the more human alien hybrid have large eyes but with a somewhat blue iris and the little hair they have most often is blond in color.

not that their arent different variations of hybrids since it is all a crap shoot in gene mixing...from the little grays, the in between forms of grays hybrids and finally a human model type handsome beautiful guy or girl..

but my problem is if they are making hybrids why dont we see variation of skin tone from being grayish light pink tone to a more darker tone like black or brown?

also why are there not more black and hispanics talking about being abducted and experimented in sexual ways like the Caucasian ones?

do aliens only focusing on just the Caucasian humans with desired physical attributes for mixing then any other race?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2110145479236650834&ei=gTWOS7qYDIT0qAOg2v2NBA&q=alien+abduction&hl=en#docid=8263911612887419105

jaden101
The reason all alien abduction reports are about white people is because black people lack the imagination to think up an exciting story/lie.

So no...Aliens aren't racist...I am.

Robtard
I think it's silly to call someone racist just because they won't have sex with a person(s) of a certain color or ethnic background, people have thie preferences, no need to look deeper. Unless specifically stated.

Similar to what some morons are doing towards John Mayer and what he said in a recent Playboy interview.

Having said that, I think the Greys just find Caucasians attractive and it's Caucasians they want to anal-probe; no racial bigotry. The yellows, browns and black people should just look elsewhere for an anal-probing.

Wild Shadow
your logic is infallible

dadudemon
Obviously, the idea that "aliens" are racist, is rubbish.

The love America and all the "white" things they can get their hands on.

More seriously, it's silly to say that ETs prefer white people: the thread starter isn't even in tune with his hispanic brothers and sisters, south of the border. They are even more obsessed and believe in aliens, alien abudctions, and UFOs.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by dadudemon
Obviously, the idea that "aliens" are racist, is rubbish.

The love America and all the "white" things they can get their hands on.

More seriously, it's silly to say that ETs prefer white people: the thread starter isn't even in tune with his hispanic brothers and sisters, south of the border. They are even more obsessed and believe in aliens, alien abudctions, and UFOs. cattle mutilation, chuparapra, wierd cave dwelling creatures, witchs and Ufo sightings arent the same to being abducted and sexually assaulted and bio engineered...
unebB6p1tH8

wifYlkeqr_4&NR=1

Liberator
What ze the hell are those videos on about? Alien mummies?!

Wild Shadow
umm did you watch the videos? it pretty much is self explanatory unless you have very specific questions you want to ask..

Bicnarok
Maybe because whites were the ones they genetically manipulated, so they need to tweak their knobs (omg what a phrasesmile) so the humans can invent some new stuff.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Maybe because whites were the ones they genetically manipulated, so they need to tweak their knobs (omg what a phrasesmile) so the humans can invent some new stuff. so you think aliens only screwed with whites and not the majority of humanity? sad

jaden101
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Maybe because whites were the ones they genetically manipulated, so they need to tweak their knobs (omg what a phrasesmile) so the humans can invent some new stuff.

Yes, because clearly yokel farmers from the deep south who have regular sex with their animals and blood relatives are the people who do most of the inventing.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
so you think aliens only screwed with whites and not the majority of humanity? sad

Whites were planted here by the Greys the other "races" are the only ones that are naturally from Earth.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Whites were planted here by the Greys the other "races" are the only ones that are naturally from Earth.

really? i thought the Mayans and Aztecs,totecs, Egyptians, Sumerians. were all created by the sky gods(aliens)... they were given knowledge to create civilizations.

i would think the Aliens were more parental to them races then the white ones.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i mean they nurtured the brown skin ppl and gave knowledge they then turned around and raped and probed and studied the white race like animal experiments..
evil face

so either two different alien races are helping and creating their own humans or one race has bn given preferntual treatment over the other.

i like to think there are two and the white trash aliens are anally probing and raping the caucasion humans it expalins a lot..

Bicnarok

Blinky
Originally posted by Robtard
I think it's silly to call someone racist just because they won't have sex with a person(s) of a certain color or ethnic background, people have thie preferences, no need to look deeper. Unless specifically stated.

Similar to what some morons are doing towards John Mayer and what he said in a recent Playboy interview.

Having said that, I think the Greys just find Caucasians attractive and it's Caucasians they want to anal-probe; no racial bigotry. The yellows, browns and black people should just look elsewhere for an anal-probing.

^Tru dat.

lord xyz
Nigs report ****ed up stories about abduction just like white folk.

jaden101
Originally posted by lord xyz
Nigs report ****ed up stories about abduction just like white folk.

Yeah but these were just stories handed down from generation to generation because everyone knows Nigs can't read and write.

Wild Shadow
will you all stop using nig i find it offensive and it isnt that veiled miffed

now what honky cracker @$$ European white race in antiquity has myth creation stories involving a veiled ancient astronauts reference..

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by jaden101
The reason all alien abduction reports are about white people is because black people lack the imagination to think up an exciting story/lie.

So no...Aliens aren't racist...I am.
nda_OSWeyn8

seriously? roll eyes (sarcastic)

BIoUxlUdU00&feature=related

Bicnarok

jaden101
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
will you all stop using nig i find it offensive and it isnt that veiled miffed

To use the words of the legendary Mike Strutter...TOUGH SH1T, FU(K FACE

Wild Shadow

Venomanser
I am an alien. Im not racist. You son-of-a-*****

Wild Shadow
i found this site with human mutilation by aliens.. has some grotesque pictures but his wounds appear similar if not identical cattle mutilations.

http://www.think-aboutit.com/mutilations/Human_Mutilations.htm

http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php

Moscow
Wild Shadow. I was eating dinner when I saw these things. Take pleasure in knowing that I now have to clean the bathroom up

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Moscow
Wild Shadow. I was eating dinner when I saw these things. Take pleasure in knowing that I now have to clean the bathroom up

glad to hear, so what do you think of the pics and the possibility of aliens?

Moscow
Oh I definitely believe in the possibility of aliens. I wish I could prove their existence, because that would be just f-ing sweet. What happened to that poor bastard in the pics...I don't think I want to see how it was done.

Now... it could very well be just a homicidal lunatic that made that damage, but alien probing is one psycho fantasy that needs pondering on its own time.

They got that anime crap where girls are impregnated with alien tubes or something like that... not something that gets me all hot and bothered I'm afraid.

Wild Shadow
well the autopsy reports said the person had medical knowledge and they are unaware of how they were able to remove certain organs without damaging or opening certain key areas...

Moscow
Which means the "surgeon" was a highly-skilled individual.... or...something else.

.......It's always good to walk at night in groups.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Moscow
They got that anime crap where girls are impregnated with alien tubes or something like that... not something that gets me all hot and bothered I'm afraid.

Your loss my friend, your loss.

Moscow
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Your loss my friend, your loss.

You kinky bastard

dev10n
Originally posted by jaden101
Yes, because clearly yokel farmers from the deep south who have regular sex with their animals and blood relatives are the people who do most of the inventing. LOL laughing

icecold707
aliens exist but they arnt attacking us or studying or whatever i mean honestly why would god give us an INFINATE universe tht we cant even use in this and other galaxies ther is life but abduction stories are fake

King Castle
what about the picture of the guy with coin size holes and messing organs?

Kaibs
i believe in La Chupacabra more than aliens, but it'd be straight up cool I guess if they existed. And I could give a shit if their racist. We're all a bit racist whether we want to admit it or not. There's been one point in everyone's lives where they have said or thought something racist.

terrig
Were any of those "Alien Sightings" verifiable? as in, did they really happen?

Because as far as i know, they didn't.

Which means all of those people claiming to have see Aliens were either crazy, lying, or seeking attention. Why would any black person what to fit into that category? Heck, why would any white person want to fit into that category?

King Castle
UFO caught by Military camera and acknowledged as extraterrestial by mexican government.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdvBidbwnQ&feature=related

american soldier film ufo as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z49yJtx8E14&feature=fvw

skekUng
Originally posted by King Castle
So i bn watching a lot of alien shows online and interviews, conferences, it seems everyone abducted and involved in abduction are Caucasian humans...

I think Betty and Barney Hill would disagree.

Quiero Mota
I believe "speciesist" would be the proper term.

GRIMNIR
i just thought of a random conspiracy theory

what if alien civilisations did influence human evolution, but different alien races influenced different groups of people

so the aliens visiting at the present are the ones who created white people stick out tongue

RikkiRighteous
Lol. This is comical. You know why you don't hear about African American abductions? Because Black ppl run..plain and simple.. We hear a creepy noise and go the opposite way...Where as ( not to sound racist) white people investigate...They do That Classic "Hello?" "Whose there?" Black People don't take chances like that..If we know we the only one in the house and we hear a noise..We don't wanna know whose there because nobody's suppose to be there to begin with. Aliens aren't racist..they just don't feel like chasing their victims..not when there's a perfectly curious white person in a empty field in Ohio. Lol

Robtard
Stop being so racist

jaden101
Didn't run from the slave ships, did you?

LOL!!!

Soho Tim Smokin
I believe Aliens are racist. But it is not the fact that they are racist, they have a preference. They prefer this planet to be one race. This is why the United States is killing and not being harmed in returned. Karma doesn't work with the United States. Disasters never strike and kill 10 of thousands of people in the United States anymore. And would think that after thousands of years that mixing of the races in the United States would yield a mix of people not a steady 67 percent large number of the white race over any other race. The way other races are killed, you would think God would show evil. But 15 year old black kids are sentence to 65 years, for somebody else's effort of killing somebody causing death. Yet a white man can rape a 14 year old daughter and get house arrest or probation. God would make the law apply to everybody.

What people do not realize is that Alien have access to the mind. They can lead you to do things that you did not want to do. This is why, when they are discovered, the discover gets a notion to cover up. It doesn't matter about the sensationalism of the claim, aliens can direct you. Its not "And he just snapped!" The killing of a black person becomes easy when it is not you who makes the decision to kill.

muffet
Originally posted by Soho Tim Smokin
I believe Aliens are racist. But it is not the fact that they are racist, they have a preference. They prefer this planet to be one race. This is why the United States is killing and not being harmed in returned. Karma doesn't work with the United States. Disasters never strike and kill 10 of thousands of people in the United States anymore. And would think that after thousands of years that mixing of the races in the United States would yield a mix of people not a steady 67 percent large number of the white race over any other race. The way other races are killed, you would think God would show evil. But 15 year old black kids are sentence to 65 years, for somebody else's effort of killing somebody causing death. Yet a white man can rape a 14 year old daughter and get house arrest or probation. God would make the law apply to everybody.

What people do not realize is that Alien have access to the mind. They can lead you to do things that you did not want to do. This is why, when they are discovered, the discover gets a notion to cover up. It doesn't matter about the sensationalism of the claim, aliens can direct you. Its not "And he just snapped!" The killing of a black person becomes easy when it is not you who makes the decision to kill. Well said.

For some reason, it seems that the US is making more of a spectacle of things like aliens coming down than Europe. Europe is more of a cultural hub than the US, too, like Shakespeare and all the classical eras. The US is a little different. laughing

Oh, and what about Native American indians supposedly being able to morph into their surroundings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.