Mxy runs the marvel Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
he meets these guys randomly.

Loki
Molecule Man
Sentry
Abraxas
MJJ
Hom Wanda
Juggernaut

Konton
Why is Juggy so high?

galactusischere
Loki- Loses badly
Molecule Man- Pre-Ret wins, post loses
Sentry- Loses badly
Abraxas- Loses 8/10
MJJ- Loses 8/10
Hom Wanda- Split
Juggernaut- Loses horribly

Harbinger
Mxy clears.

Colossus-Big C
Loki-wins 2/10
Molecule Man 2/10
Sentry 2.5/10
Abraxas 4/10
MJJ 5/10
Hom Wanda 9/10
Juggernaut 10/10

Enyalus
Originally posted by Konton
Why is Juggy so high?
Keyword is 'randomly'...

galactusischere
Let me guess...a Mxy hater? Yea he is a shitty character with absolutely no purpose or meaning.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
Loki-wins 2/10
Molecule Man 2/10
Sentry 2.5/10
Abraxas 4/10
MJJ 5/10
Hom Wanda 9/10
Juggernaut 10/10

Let me guess...a Mxy hater? Tea he is a shitty character with absolutely no purpose or meaning. no i actually like mxy....

galactusischere
Then why would you give Juggs, Loki, post retcon MM, or Sentry any wins over him?

supremthor
Mxy clears it

xJLxKing
Originally posted by supremthor
Mxy clears it Originally posted by Harbinger
Mxy clears.

TheTyrant
he is a shitty character with absolutely no purpose or meaning.

I agree with everything u said. And HoM Wanda stops this sorry excuse of a character.

Enyalus
Abraxas
MJJ
HoM Wanda

All the above characters beat Mxy, who since the 10th Age of Magic, has less power than before...

manx422
clears

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Loki-wins 2/10
Molecule Man 2/10
Sentry 2.5/10
Abraxas 4/10
MJJ 5/10
Hom Wanda 9/10
Juggernaut 10/10

Lawl to the max.

AsbestosFlaygon

Juggernaut 10/10
In the name of Kris Blaze, please ban this troll.

Xplosive
Juggernaut - Loses badly
Loki - Loses badly
Sentry - Loses badly
Abraxas - Loses badly
MJJ - split
Molecule Man - Pre-Ret wins, post loses
HoM Wanda - Wanda wins

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Konton
Why is Juggy so high?

Because his punches have the power to collapse pocket universes and a well focused thunderclap has destroyed parallel universes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Loki - Mxy wins.
Molecule Man - Pre Retcon Molecule Man loses. Mxy beats current incarnation.
Sentry - Mxy wins.
Abraxas - Abraxas wins.
Maj Jim Jaspers - Mad Jim Jaspers wins.
House of M Wanda - House of M Wanda wins.
Juggernaut - Mxy wins.

Warlord
don't u mean pre retcon MM wins?

Omega Vision
Mxy clears it with supreme ease.

Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

Originally posted by Warlord
don't u mean pre retcon MM wins?

Yea my bad.

Warlord
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Mxy clears it with supreme ease.

it won't be easy against a pre retcon MM or Wanda ...he trashes the current one though and MJJ would give him a fight...the rest shouldn't even be mentioned

galactusischere
Abraxas is just as powerful as Jaspers.

Batman-Prime
I have yet to see if Mxy is truly weaker, which i doubt. Mxy clears this easy, yeah he stomps the shit out of HoM Wanda and MJJ.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I have yet to see if Mxy is truly weaker, which i doubt. Mxy clears this easy, yeah he stomps the shit out of HoM Wanda and MJJ. no.

Omega Vision
no.
Unless otherwise stated Mxy and WF Mxy are one in the same, he just usually holds back a lot more.

quanchi112
Stops at 3.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stops at 3.
What exactly has Sentry done that makes you believe he'd even register as a threat to mxy? erm

Colossus-Big C
Unless otherwise stated Mxy and WF Mxy are one in the same, he just usually holds back a lot more. i challenge you to post a mxy feat that surpasses MJJ

xJLxKing
Remember his logic

Thanos>Lucifer
and
Thanos>Sentry

So the only logical thing for him to say is
Sentry>Mxy

xJLxKing
i challenge you to post a mxy feat that surpasses MJJ
I challenge to post a fear first.

Omega Vision
i challenge you to post a mxy feat that surpasses MJJ
He destroyed and recreated the DC Omniverse as part of a game he and Bat-Mite played every Tuesday:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_wf24.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_wf25.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_wf26.jpg
MJJ doesn't have shit on Mxy.

galactusischere
He destroyed and recreated the DC Omniverse as part of a game he and Bat-Mite played every Tuesday:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_wf24.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_wf25.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_wf26.jpg

Jaspers could have done that too, if he was allowed to reach his full potential.

xJLxKing
Jaspers could have done that too, if he was allowed to reach his full potential.
So, no??

galactusischere
He was stopped too soon, so no.

xJLxKing
So with no feats, you believe that Mxy would destroy the Omniverse(past, future, present, all timelines,...everything) like Mxy did?

quanchi112
What exactly has Sentry done that makes you believe he'd even register as a threat to mxy? erm MM feat. Also the fact Mxy plays games and it's out of character for him to use his powers effectively once the bell rings.Originally posted by xJLxKing
Remember his logic

Thanos>Lucifer
and
Thanos>Sentry

So the only logical thing for him to say is
Sentry>Mxy I can explain myself in all categories here.

Galan007
Clears it, or stops at Juggernaut. none

Omega Vision
MM feat. Also the fact Mxy plays games and it's out of character for him to use his powers effectively once the bell rings. I can explain myself in all categories here.
The MM feat? Surely you jest. Its not out of character for Mxy to torch shit with his powers. Mxy is so far above Sentry that Sentry isn't even a speck to him. With the possible exception of Emperor Joker, the story with the A, and the Ultimator story Mxy has never really been in any danger. He self imposes rules and in a KMC setting those restrictions don't really matter unless it is stated PIS/CIS is on.

This dont look right at all. Is it canon? Doesn't DCU have anybody above the the gimps that would bother interfering with that?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
This dont look right at all. Is it canon? Doesn't DCU have anybody above the the gimps that would bother interfering with that?
I'm almost certain it is canon. I don't think non-canon exists for Mxy. And yes the Spectre tried to stop them many, many times. He failed. At one point he even says "Sorry boss, I tried." I'm assuming the Presence understands that as long as they put everything back together again when they're done he doesn't have to intervene.

Mindset
It's not canon, don't listen to fanboys. (GALAN!)

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
It's not canon, don't listen to fanboys. (GALAN!)
Hm? Sorry I wasn't listening.

Mindset
Take your head out of your ass.

Omega Vision
Take your head out of your ass.
But the air is dirtier outside with all the industrial pollutants. sad

Mr Master
Originally posted by Xplosive

Juggernaut - Loses badly
Loki - Loses badly
Sentry - Loses badly
Abraxas - Loses badly

MJJ - split
Molecule Man - Pre-Ret wins, post loses
HoM Wanda - Wanda wins
thumb up

Abraxas loses, but not badly imo.

yeah he stomps the shit out of HoM Wanda and MJJ.
laughing

Matrix/Merlyn used the prime Multiverse as a chess game,
and transferred the entire life-force of the Omniverse into tiny crystals,
in order to give the Dimensional Development Court a weapon (Celestial Nullifier)
that can erase any Universe in the Omniverse.

Yet ... MJJ >>> Matrix Merlyn,

So Mxy doing that to DC's Reality means nothing concerning 616 Jaspers. smile

I'm being generous when I submit that Mxy stalemates MJJ.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Mr Master

laughing

facepalm

Mr Master

facepalm
facepalm ... back at cha plus ...

"Mxy stomps the shit out of Wanda and/or MJJ" >>> laughing

Warlord

thumb up

Batman-Prime

dur I didn't expect anything better from you.

Mindset
dur I didn't expect anything better from you. Can't get better than the best, amirite?

Batman-Prime
Can't get better than the best, amirite?

No you are not, nvr. But you are used to it i guess. big grin

Mr Master

I didn't expect anything better from you.
Well, I must admit, I did expect a comedy riddled post from you, and you didn't disappoint. smile

Prep-Man
Clears it.

quanchi112
The MM feat? Surely you jest. Its not out of character for Mxy to torch shit with his powers. Mxy is so far above Sentry that Sentry isn't even a speck to him. With the possible exception of Emperor Joker, the story with the A, and the Ultimator story Mxy has never really been in any danger. He self imposes rules and in a KMC setting those restrictions don't really matter unless it is stated PIS/CIS is on. I disagree. We've seen Gog oneshot him by mistake and Annataz depower him and Prime scare the crap out of him.

Superherovandal
I disagree. We've seen Gog oneshot him by mistake and Annataz depower him and Prime scare the crap out of him. Are you seriously using Countdown??? Basically everything in Countdown has been ignored by all the writers since it occurred except maybe Orion dying.

Kasper Gutman
If Superman can repeatedly trick Mxy into saying his name backwards then Loki wins 10/10.

Galan007
I'm almost certain it is canon. thumb up

Actual proof that it is canon > random opinions that it's not.

Suck on it, Mindset!! ermmhappy

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
If Superman can repeatedly trick Mxy into saying his name backwards then Loki wins 10/10. this.

ares834
To bad he didn't... Mxy clears as long as CIS/PIS is off.

manx422
clears it

Warlord
Wanda and pre retcon MM have a chance of winning

Nihilist
Stops at MJJ.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Nihilist

Stops at MJJ.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Are you seriously using Countdown??? Basically everything in Countdown has been ignored by all the writers since it occurred except maybe Orion dying. Why would I ignore countdown when it occurred. You can ignore showings because it hurts your case but I factor them all in.

Omega Vision
Why would I ignore countdown when it occurred. You can ignore showings because it hurts your case but I factor them all in.
Countdown? Oh yeah the one where Mxy totally acted out of character at the end? Mxy being frightened of anyone or anything in the Third Dimension is laughable.

quanchi112
Countdown? Oh yeah the one where Mxy totally acted out of character at the end? Mxy being frightened of anyone or anything in the Third Dimension is laughable. Still counts no matter how badly you don't want it to.

xJLxKing
good job at lowballing

Omega Vision
Originally posted by xJLxKing
good job at lowballing
Its what he's good at. He really has no concept of PIS unless it applies to a character he likes.

xJLxKing
Yup. Let's not forget that Mxy has only abot 2-3 bad showings against the countless good ones.

galactusischere
What did Mxy do that was beyond HoM Scarlet Witch may I ask?

Omega Vision
What did Mxy do that was beyond HoM Scarlet Witch may I ask?
Destroyed and recreated an Omniverse as part of a game he and Bat-Mite play every Tuesday.

galactusischere
Destroyed and recreated an Omniverse as part of a game he and Bat-Mite play every Tuesday.

She...has done that.

Omega Vision
She...has done that.
Every Tuesday? stick out tongue Also no she didn't. She recreated a Universe, that's it.

galactusischere
Every Tuesday? stick out tongue

embarrasment mad

JakeTheBank
He clears it.

Nihilist
Every Tuesday? stick out tongue Also no she didn't. She recreated a Universe, that's it. Her chaos wave effected the omniverse.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Actual proof that it is canon > random opinions that it's not.

Suck on it, Mindset!! ermmhappy It doesn't exist.

Mr Master

Also no she didn't. She recreated a Universe, that's it.
facepalm

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_mjj0.jpg

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4163/cwzn9.th.jpg

swank

TheTyrant
Nice scans Mr.Master.

HoM Wanda shitstomps Mxy.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Nice scans Mr.Master.

HoM Wanda shitstomps Mxy.
Shitstomps? erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
good job at lowballing So we ignore when weaker characters defeat Mxy because you don't like it? Originally posted by Omega Vision
Its what he's good at. He really has no concept of PIS unless it applies to a character he likes. That's not pis.Originally posted by Mr Master
facepalm

swank Nice ownage here once again.

facepalm

swank

What's the second scan?

Mr Master
Originally posted by 753

What's the second scan?
I could splatter the page with scanned proof confirming
the Chaos Wave is Wanda's "reality warp" at work. (on panel coupled with handbooks)

But I rather just post the scan defining what the chaos wave did (tore the Omniverse to pieces)
and then simply posting the second scan
where the power of the chaos wave is mentioned by name. (Wanda)

I have over 20 scans more, but that should be enough.

I could splatter the page with scanned proof confirming
the Chaos Wave is Wanda's "reality warp" at work. (on panel coupled with handbooks)

But I rather just post the scan defining what the chaos wave did (tore the Omniverse to pieces)
and then simply posting the scan where the power of the chaos wave is mentioned by name.
(and that name is ... Wanda)

I have over 20 scans more, but that should be enough.

I believe you, but what the hell does this have to do with what I asked? what is the comic book the second scan came from?

Mr Master
Originally posted by 753

I believe you
thumb up
Originally posted by 753

but what the hell does this have to do with what I asked?
laughing out loud

I was remarking for the onlookers.
It wasn't necessarily directed in specifics.
My bad friend.
Originally posted by 753

what is the comic book the second scan came from?
House of M - Decimation - The Day After

Enyalus
I have yet to see if Mxy is truly weaker, which i doubt. Mxy clears this easy, yeah he stomps the shit out of HoM Wanda and MJJ.
Thunderbolt himself states that after Spectre went nuts and initiated the 10th Age of Magic, all 5D Imps are weaker. And its pretty much proven in that same issue. JSA Classified #28.

So no, Mxy does not beat Wanda or MJJ or Abraxas.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thunderbolt himself states that after Spectre went nuts and initiated the 10th Age of Magic, all 5D Imps are weaker. And its pretty much proven in that same issue. JSA Classified #28.

So no, Mxy does not beat Wanda or MJJ or Abraxas.
Why do the writers of DC have to keep calling every great power magic? Imps clearly operate on a higher level than that.

Galan007
Thunderbolt himself states that after Spectre went nuts and initiated the 10th Age of Magic, all 5D Imps are weaker. And its pretty much proven in that same issue. JSA Classified #28. I can assure you nothing of the sort was stated in that issue. What was stated is that the 10th age of magic is still undefined, and therefore impossible to predict. For instance, when T-Bolt created new homes for a bunch of people, the exact same number of homes were destroyed by natural causes elsewhere. It's all about balance.

Aside from that, even though T-Bolt is technically a 5th dimensional being, he is still a Djinn that is completely limited by Jakeem's specific set of orders -- he cannot act independently.... Mxy isn't limited by those same restrictions. Additionally, Mxy has been seen numerous times since DoV and has made no mention of being any weaker than he previously was.

Mindset
He was pretty weak when Annataz screwed up his powas.

Omega Vision
He was pretty weak when Annataz screwed up his powas.
That was a horrible PIS ridden comic and you know it. erm

Galan007
He was pretty weak when Annataz screwed up his powas. The funny part about that is it was also specifically mentioned that Mxy was the most powerful magic user Prime had ever met (ie. Mxy > Annataz) -- yet she still depowered him?

A lil PISsy, imo.

Mindset
Prove it.

OV.

galactusischere
So HoM SW stops Mxy?

Omega Vision
So HoM SW stops Mxy?
Not at all.

Omega Vision
Prove it.

OV.
You're asking me to prove that you know it was a PIS-ridden comic? no expression

Enyalus
Aside from that, even though T-Bolt is technically a 5th dimensional being, he is still a Djinn that is completely limited by Jakeem's specific set of orders -- he cannot act independently.... Mxy isn't limited by those same restrictions. Additionally, Mxy has been seen numerous times since DoV and has made no mention of being any weaker than he previously was.
How about directly after Spectre's affair, when Mxy was seen wandering around Metropolis and looking pretty damn disheveled. Didn't seem nearly as powerful a pre-DoV. Nor was his appearance in Countdown.

galactusischere
Not at all.

Stalemate then?
Cause HoM Wanda did destroy and recreate the omniverse, just as Mxy did.

Mindset
You're asking me to prove that you know it was a PIS-ridden comic? no expression Prove it was pis.

You phruit!

JakeTheBank
The Wanda wanking is strong here...

Galan007
How about directly after Spectre's affair, when Mxy was seen wandering around Metropolis and looking pretty damn disheveled. Didn't seem nearly as powerful a pre-DoV. Nor was his appearance in Countdown. Uhuh and all he essentially had to do was transport back to the 5th dimension, and *poof* all of his powers were back. Aside from that he has been seen a few times since then (Superman/Batman, etc.) and been depicted at his 'normal' levels.

As for the Countdown showing: see my last post.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The Wanda wanking is strong here... A bit too strong, imo.

Enyalus
The Wanda wanking is strong here...
So is pulling out the WF showing and suggesting its standard operating level for Mxy.

Galan007
So is pulling out the WF showing and suggesting its standard operating level for Mxy. Why? That is what a PIS-free Mxy is capable of.

Omega Vision
Stalemate then?
Cause HoM Wanda did destroy and recreate the omniverse, just as Mxy did.
Having power doesn't equate to effectiveness. She really didn't seem to understand what she was doing whereas Mxy understands everything up to and including his status as a fictional character and the existence of the comics company that created him.
Prove it was pis.

You phruit!
The fact that a sorceress who's presumably Zatanna's equal can depower a being that has smacked a non-jobbing Spectre around. And has on panel Omniversal feats. Prime believed correctly that Mxy had the power to recreate Earth Prime. Now ask yourself: does it follow that a High Herald Magician with absolutely no real feats besides that appearance (who couldn't even pose a threat to Prime) could hold such a force against his will?

Enyalus
Why? That is what a PIS-free Mxy is capable of.
No, that's what a single showing in an Elseworlds book says he can do. Meaning its a high showing, when we're supposed to use the average (since you and others were complaining of low-balling). And he's never, ever operated at nearly so powerful a level again.

Mindset

The fact that a sorceress who's presumably Zatanna's equal can depower a being that has smacked a non-jobbing Spectre around. And has on panel Omniversal feats. Prime believed correctly that Mxy had the power to recreate Earth Prime. Now ask yourself: does it follow that a High Herald Magician with absolutely no real feats besides that appearance (who couldn't even pose a threat to Prime) could hold such a force against his will? That all happened before his power level was lowered.

Next.

Omega Vision
That all happened before his power level was lowered.

Next.
You didn't even read my post did you?

nicamarvin
The Wanda wanking is strong here... Dont' be Hating... evil face

Galan007
No, that's what a single showing in an Elseworlds book says he can do. Meaning its a high showing, when we're supposed to use the average (since you and others were complaining of low-balling). And he's never, ever operated at nearly so powerful a level again. That's because Mxy's never been in another situation where he has wanted/needed to operate at such a level.

However, Joker did show additional proof of that level of power when destroyed the entire DC universe with an ACME bomb and snapped it all into existence again, warped Spectre, etc.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Dont' be Hating... evil face

I'm not hating, but I'm sure as hell not marking out, either.

Mindset
You didn't even read my post did you? Touche.

nicamarvin
I'm not hating, but I'm sure as hell not marking out, either. Are you on Hata Denial..?.. confused

Enyalus
However, Joker did show additional proof of that level of power when destroyed the entire DC universe with an ACME bomb and snapped it all into existence again, warped Spectre, etc.
Yes...with 99.9% of his power. And even if we take that as canon for Mxy, its not enough to justify saying he stomps/beats HoM Wanda or MJJ. WF is about the only showing that would suggest that. And its a high-end feat. So if this were "Worlds Funnest Mxy runs the gauntlet" or whatever, sure, Mxy clears. But sorry, I'm not going to take the absolute peak feat someone has across his 50+ years of history and say he can replicates that anytime he wishes.

At average levels, I think he loses to those 3.

JakeTheBank
Are you on Hata Denial..?.. confused

No. I just don't think HoM Wanda is wanktastic.

Omega Vision
Are you on Hata Denial..?.. confused
I really don't think Jake's capable of hating. smile

galactusischere
Why does everybody think that MJJ is/was more powerful than Abraxas? They were pretty much close in terms of power IMO.

Mr Master

So is pulling out the WF showing and suggesting its standard operating level for Mxy.
Nah Eny,
it's ok to pull out the WF Mxy feat, (which took place in an 'Elseworlds' book)
and of course is not "wanking" ...
but if you pull out 616 Wanda's feat which is 100% factual/canon and undebatable truth,
then yea that would be "wanking"

durlaugh ...

Galan007
Yes...with 99.9% of his power. And even if we take that as canon for Mxy, its not enough to justify saying he stomps/beats HoM Wanda or MJJ. WF is about the only showing that would suggest that. And its a high-end feat. So if this were "Worlds Funnest Mxy runs the gauntlet" or whatever, sure, Mxy clears. But sorry, I'm not going to take the absolute peak feat someone has across his 50+ years of history and say he can replicates that anytime he wishes.

At average levels, I think he loses to those 3. So we are using the absolute highest feats Wanda and MJJ have, but not the highest feats Mxy has?

Cool. thumb up

Nah Eny,
it's ok to pull out the WF Mxy feat, (which took place in an 'Elseworlds' book)
and of course is not "wanking" ...
but if you pull out 616 Wanda's feat which is 100% factual/canon and undebatable truth,
then yea that would be "wanking"

durlaugh ... And I'm sure you have solid evidence that Mxy's showings from that 'Elseworlds' book are in any way non-canon, eh?

Enyalus
So we are using the absolute highest feats Wanda and MJJ have, but not the highest feats Mxy has?
OP says "HoM" Wanda. So, we use that version. Again, if OP said "WF" Mxy, then...

Galan007
OP says "HoM" Wanda. So, we use that version. Again, if OP said "WF" Mxy, then... And Mxy's Mxy. stick out tongue

Srsly though, I just wanted to give my 2 cents regarding the 10th AoM thingy. smile

Enyalus
Srsly though, I just wanted to give my 2 cents regarding the 10th AoM thingy. smile
Okay. And the only reason I'm not calling you on it is because I'm too lazy to look up JSA Classified 28 again. I remember when I initially read it, it seemed to strongly suggest that 5D beings were now...limited. But as that was ages ago, meh. Senility. Bad, bad thing.

Black bolt z
I know i'm probably gonna get a lot of crap for asking this but...who's Mxy?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I know i'm probably gonna get a lot of crap for asking this but...who's Mxy?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Mxyzptlk

Galan007
Okay. And the only reason I'm not calling you on it is because I'm too lazy to look up JSA Classified 28 again. I remember when I initially read it, it seemed to strongly suggest that 5D beings were now...limited. But as that was ages ago, meh. Senility. Bad, bad thing. Lol, I literally read that comic right after you mentioned it, and I promise there is no speculation on my part. Like I said earlier, T-Bolt himself didn't say anything about his powers being any weaker than before - Alan Scott is the one who said things are unpredictable/unstable in the new 10th age of magic.

Enyalus
Lol, I literally read that comic right after you mentioned it, and I promise there is no speculation on my part. Like I said earlier, T-Bolt himself didn't say anything about his powers being any weaker than before - Alan Scott is the one who said things are unpredictable/unstable in the new 10th age of magic.
True. 99.9% of your posts are somewhere in between awesome and amazing.

I just had to coax up that last little .1%. I'm there for you, man. thumb up
Guess this is one of those .1% moments, huh?

Galan007
Guess this is one of those .1% moments, huh? clapclap

stick out tongue

Mr Master

Having power doesn't equate to effectiveness.

She really didn't seem to understand what she was doing
False.

Wanda consciously rebuilt the Omniverse and nullified the mutant gene across all Timelines,
leaving only 198 mutants across the Omniverse.

whereas Mxy understands everything up to and including his status as a fictional character and the existence of the comics company that created him.
Please, don't start the 4th wall garbage,
before I bring She Hulk into the picture,
or Black Panther
or Dr Doom
or a host of other idiots that not only know they're in a comic,
but have even stomped the very same headquaters that create their stories.

Mr Master

And I'm sure you have solid evidence that Mxy's showings from that 'Elseworlds' book are in any way non-canon, eh?
I'm actually all for Mxy and his feat,
it's just funny how some are daring to label us highlighting Wanda's feat as "wanking"
while Mxy's feat being brought to light is considered good ol' righteous debating.

Now sorry,
but it is a fact that Mxy's feat took place in a comic that exhibits "imaginary stories"
(as in they're not really canon) not saying they are or aren't, just saying.

While Wanda's feat was performed by her 616 self, rooted in the 616 reality,
and affected all of Marvel across mainstream titles, across handbooks,
and even continued on into other mainstream titles after HOM was done,
heck, they even created an entire run just to deal with the after affects.

So, again, it's 'fn' hilarious to witness the hypocrisy.

Omega Vision
False.

Wanda consciously rebuilt the Omniverse and nullified the mutant gene across all Timelines,

Please, don't start the 4th wall garbage,
before I bring She Hulk into the picture,
or Black Panther
or Dr Doom
or a host of other idiots that not only know they're in a comic,
but have even stomped the very same headquaters that create their stories.
Apples and oranges, man. She-Hulk's 4th Wall knowledge can really be explained as her being completely ****ing insane (as suggested in Damage Control) whereas Mxy has literally punched a writer in the face while said writer was sitting in his office.

nicamarvin
whereas Mxy has literally punched a writer in the face while said writer was sitting in his office. .... eek! YOU DO know that is not real right?... confused

Omega Vision
.... eek! YOU DO know that is not real right?... confused
No less "real" than anything else printed in a comic book.

JakeTheBank
.... eek! YOU DO know that is not real right?... confused

erm

nicamarvin
erm I don't even ask you son....you do think so erm

How do you know that only 616 had a surviving population of mutants? They've been stated to be more than 198 in 616 too, that was just an initial figure.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
How do you know that only 616 had a surviving population of mutants? They've been stated to be more than 198 in 616 too, that was just an initial figure.
I'm pretty sure Mutants still exist in alternate Universes after M-Day.

Exiles might give a clue, but I stopped following it years ago because it sucked so badly. Does anyone here read it?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
Exiles might give a clue, but I stopped following it years ago because it sucked so badly. Does anyone here read it? I like it, T-Bird(WAR) K.O Hulk.... cool

JakeTheBank
I don't even ask you son....you do think so erm

This sentence, if it could even be called that, makes no sense whatsoever.

Mr Master

She-Hulk's 4th Wall knowledge can really be explained as her being completely ****ing insane (as suggested in Damage Control)
100% bull shit

She-Hulk performed 4th wall feats across 60 titles during her Byrne run,
and it had nothing to do with munacy, in fact, she was directing her own comic.
She-hulk's official Marvel handbook bio even states that one of her abilities is to perceive she's being watched by us. laughing out loud

whereas Mxy has literally punched a writer in the face
while said writer was sitting in his office.
And She-Hulk broke into Marvel head quaters and stomped the entire staff,
She-Hulk also forced Byrne into writing her the way she wanted,
She-Hulk also tore pages off of comics where villains stood
she then took said torn pages and discarded them for the win,
she even once put one of those torn pages in a garbage can and lit a match to it,
actually burning her opponent up in paper.
meh, She-hulk even reads the official Marvel Handbooks
to get the upper hand on her opponents. eek!

Bottomline:

She-Hulk has more 4th wall comedy to her name than Mxy ever will.
So again, let's keep the 4th wall mielda out of the debate please.

Mr Master
Originally posted by 753

How do you know that only 616 had a surviving population of mutants?
They've been stated to be more than 198 in 616 too,
that was just an initial figure.

Actually as I clearly stated in my post,
it was across all Timelines.

So no, there weren't any other 'alternate' anythings around.

Wanda's spell was cast across the entire Omniverse.
(for those who do not understand what "All Timelines" means)

ExodusCloak, & Galan did some awesome research
on how technical Wanda was in this feat,
and there's a detail analysis of Wanda's control of her power which she definitely had.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=425178&pagenumber=5

I also indulged this thread and added some extra info on Wanda the God.

I think we're having a comunication problem here. We don't seem to be talking about the same thing.

What does it matter if it was an omniversal warp? How do you know that only 616 had mutants lef in it? Even if the spell swept across all timelines, if it did no entirly wipe mutants out in 616, how do you know it did in the others? The warp is said to have wiped out 90% of mutants in 616 and there were more than 198 left in it.

I've actually remembered just now, that during endangered species story arc, beast sees alternate versions of himself and others trying to reverse the warp, so there were mutants left in other realities as well. The astonishing x-men series also shows some realities where the x gene is not located in the same chromosome as in 616 and they were not affected by the warp. The mutants from the invading reality that forge was fighting were like that.

Mr Master
Originally posted by 753

I think we're having a comunication problem here.
We don't seem to be talking about the same thing.
I have no problems friend, I'm only conveying Marvel comic facts.
Originally posted by 753

What does it matter if it was an omniversal warp? How do you know that only 616 had mutants lef in it? Even if the spell swept across all timelines, if it did no entirly wipe mutants out in 616, how do you know it did in the others? The warp is said to have wiped out 90% of mutants in 616 and there were more than 198 left in it.
The warp nullified the mutant gene, 90% were affected,
and the effect took place across all Timelines, not just 616.
Originally posted by 753

I've actually remembered just now, that during endangered species story arc, beast sees alternate versions of himself and others trying to reverse the warp, so there were mutants left in other realities as well. The astonishing x-men series also shows some realities where the x gene is not located in the same chromosome as in 616 and they were not affected by the warp. The mutants from the invading reality that forge was fighting were like that.
No one said there were no mutants left, in 616 or otherwise.
Wanda purposely allowed 10% of the gene to stay in existence across the Omniverse.

The feat is being brought up to highlight Wanda's meticulous control of her power,
when someone fallaciously stated Wanda didn't know what she was doing.

That aside:

The monster is the fact that she tore the Omniverse to pieces
while simultaneously remaking 616 in her image, (58163)
she then rebuilt the Omniverse back to normality with a thought,
whle simultaneously also re-arranging 58163 back into 616
while also nullifying the mutant gene from 90% of the race across the Omniverse.

Mindset

Wanda purposely allowed 10% of the gene to stay in existence across the Omniverse.

"No more mutants...except 10%."

Just wondering, where did it say she did it on purpose?

Mr Master

"No more mutants...except 10%."
... heh ...

Just wondering, where did it say she did it on purpose?

It's all explained here, the link starts the flow of info,
but you have to follow through till the end of the thread.

(It wasn't a literal quote btw,
but it is what she wanted when we piece together Beast's findings
and his conversations with Wanda post-HOM)

Mindset
... heh ...

It's all explained here, the link starts the flow of info,
but you have to follow through till the end of the thread.
Well, I guess I'll never know. smile

Blanket
I wanted to know too.

I have no problems friend, I'm only conveying Marvel comic facts.

The warp nullified the mutant gene, 90% were affected,
and the effect took place across all Timelines, not just 616.

No one said there were no mutants left, in 616 or otherwise.

The feat is being brought up to highlight Wanda's meticulous control of her power,
when someone fallaciously stated Wanda didn't know what she was doing.

That aside:

The monster is the fact that she tore the Omniverse to pieces
while simultaneously remaking 616 in her image, (58163)
she then rebuilt the Omniverse back to normality with a thought,
whle simultaneously also re-arranging 58163 back into 616
while also nullifying the mutant gene from 90% of the race across the Omniverse.

This is what you originally stated in a post in the last page:

"Wanda consciously rebuilt the Omniverse and nullified the mutant gene across all Timelines, leaving only 198 mutants across the Omniverse."

That is what I was questioning when I asked: "How do you know that only 616 had a surviving population of mutants?"

However, she did not wipe out 90% of all the mutants of the omniverse, because in some realities, mutant genes were located in different chromosomes and they escaped the warp - she is not omniscient after all and would have no way of knowing it. It is, however, safe to assume that in every reality where mutants were similar enough to the one from 616 to be affected by the warp she succeeded in depowering 90% of them. I never questioned the scale of her power by the way.

bump

Galan007
Now sorry,
but it is a fact that Mxy's feat took place in a comic that exhibits "imaginary stories"
(as in they're not really canon) not saying they are or aren't, just saying. It's also a fact that several Elseworlds stories aside from WF are canon. It's also a fact that many of the realities/universes/timelines Mxy and Bat-Mite visited during that comic are not only canon themselves, but they are also singular (ie. only one of them throughout the whole of DC.) Now don't get me wrong, I understand people being skeptical of the canonicity of that story -- but the bottom line is there is a plethora of evidence pointing to WF being canon, and pretty much nothing (aside from personal opinion) to say otherwise.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>