Seth Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
random encounter

galactusischere
Thanos.

Wild Shadow
Seth. shifty

Colossus-Big C
set is skyfather level he tanked and generated galaxy busting attacks with odin

TheTyrant
Loki punked him in his own realm...

Colossus-Big C
pis

Enyalus
I get confused by Seth and Set....

galactusischere
Originally posted by Enyalus
I get confused by Seth and Set....

Seth=Wanna-be
Set=Original

Wild Shadow
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/8/85/Seth_%28monkey_face%29.jpg

Bouboumaster
The Serpent-God of DEATH.

Death is the ***** of Thanos. Do the math!

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The Serpent-God of DEATH.

Death is the ***** of Thanos. Do the math! no infinity gaunlet here...

Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

Seth every time.

quanchi112
Thanos doesn't lose a matchup.

King Castle
what feats does Seth have on average?

I know he is suppose to be near equal in power to Odin but is more into physical combat rather then energy magic manipulation..

a lot of ppl seem to dismiss Seth regularly so i am curious of why ppl think so and also to hear reason of the ppl siding with Seth

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

Seth every time. Based on what ?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on the fact that his a peer of Odin.

Of course I for some reason seemed to assume he was amped for this battle like he usually is for Odin.

If he isn't, then Thanos edges him out.

Nihilist
Didnt Thor face him recently iirc?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on the fact that his a peer of Odin.

Of course I for some reason seemed to assume he was amped for this battle like he usually is for Odin.

If he isn't, then Thanos edges him out. No, he most certainly is not. He lost twice to odin and easily. Once without even the odinforce too mind you.

Whether he was amped or not doesn't really mean a whole lot here as odin easily defeated him soon as his memories returned the guy went from a random homeless bum to slugging it out with his powers back in him. Once he got acclimated to who he was and what he was capable of he easily crushed Seth.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
Didnt Thor face him recently iirc? he doesnt have the amps anymore that made him odin level, but i was refering to odin level seth when i made this thread

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, he most certainly is not. He lost twice to odin and easily. Once without even the odinforce too mind you.

Whether he was amped or not doesn't really mean a whole lot here as odin easily defeated him soon as his memories returned the guy went from a random homeless bum to slugging it out with his powers back in him. Once he got acclimated to who he was and what he was capable of he easily crushed Seth. seth rocked the multiverse with his power

and odin bfr'd seth nothing else
have you read the comic? odin himself said he would die at the hands of seth to save asgard and then banished him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
seth rocked the multiverse with his power

and odin bfr'd seth nothing else No, this was as a result of both of their power going head to head and it was shown Odin easily beat him once his memories returned.

Colossus-Big C
No, this was as a result of both of their power going head to head and it was shown Odin easily beat him once his memories returned. no. it was when seth attacked odin that it shook the multiverse
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/56665/1583750-odinvsseth6_super.jpg

what part about BFR dont you understand?
seth got bfr'd.....

there fight cause FAR more damage than the thanos vs odin fight

Nihilist
no. it was when seth attacked odin that it shook the multiverse

seth got bfr'd.....

there fight cause FAR more damage than the thanos vs odin fight Beta Ray Bill/Stardust did more damage that Oidnforce Thor/Bor did..so your point is.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
Beta Ray Bill/Stardust did more damage that Oidnforce Thor/Bor did..so your point is. it doesnt matter, obviously thor can do that amount of damage they did, but no way is thanos doing the amount of damage seth did

quanchi112
no. it was when seth attacked odin that it shook the multiverse

seth got bfr'd.....

there fight cause FAR more damage than the thanos vs odin fight No mention of the word multiverse on panel. LOL.

Seth wasn't bfr'd he was beaten. What comic were you reading ?

Colossus-Big C
heres the scan i was talking about
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/56665/1583748-odinvsseth4_super.jpg

either way seth had galaxy busting power

mind you this is around the time odin was considered to rival galactus in power

Nihilist
it doesnt matter, obviously thor can do that amount of damage they did, but no way is thanos doing the amount of damage seth did Of course it matters, and you missed the whole point.

quanchi112
heres the scan i was talking about
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/56665/1583748-odinvsseth4_super.jpg

either way seth had galaxy busting power

mind you this is around the time odin was considered to rival galactus in power Like I said their battle so thanks for proving me right.

This was in 96 iirc and no way did he rival Galactus in power at this time. Get a grip this was post ig. LOL.

Black bolt z
Odin level seth of course stomps.

Otherwise thanos for the slight majority.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Odin level seth of course stomps.

Otherwise thanos for the slight majority. Seth was never on Odin's level did you even read the story ?

Colossus-Big C
Seth was never on Odin's level did you even read the story ? ?
busting galaxies, igniting dead stars ,shaking the multiverse as a result of there power and seth wasnt odin level? seth is a galaxy buster

not to mention as i posted earlier, surfer didnt notice the battle untill seth attacked odin and then he sensed the power output

not to mention after the battle seth was perfectly fine

and i know odin lost his memory but it doesnt change the fact they was still putting out enough power to destroy galaxys

Silent Master
Seth wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos

quanchi112
?
busting galaxies, igniting dead stars ,shaking the multiverse as a result of there power and seth wasnt odin level? seth is a galaxy buster

not to mention as i posted earlier, surfer didnt notice the battle untill seth attacked odin and then he sensed the power output

not to mention after the battle seth was perfectly fine

and i know odin lost his memory but it doesnt change the fact they was still putting out enough power to destroy galaxys Read my post again it was a combined effort from their battle.

Odin easily defeated him when his memories returned the fight was only in doubt prior to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.