Nate vs BA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
Shaman Nate vs Black Adam

blood lust is ON..PIS,CIS OFF...

smokin'

Harbinger
Nate. With ease.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Harbinger
Nate. With ease. ...Dang eek!

Wild Shadow
Nate and no ppl Black adam is not immune to TP or it various types of attacks he is just resistant to an extant strong willpower a little springle of pis and whanna... BA survives a MM mind rape which want actually a mind rape at all.

"Id"
Does BA has mental protection? If not Nate for the easy Mind Swipe.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by "Id"
Does BA has mental protection? If not Nate for the easy Mind Swipe. Actully Nate goes thru Mental blocks like knife throuhg butter

Enyalus
Id probably knows more about Nate than any other poster on the board, so you're preaching to the choir.

Wild Shadow
Nate grey is afraid of thanos mind... :P

"Id"
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Actully Nate goes thru Mental blocks like knife throuhg butter

I like to give the opposing foe the benefit of the doubt. Otherwise, Yeah pretty much. If Nate can sodomize the combined might of 12 telepaths. Then you have to question, just how sturdy these telepathic shields are.

Originally posted by Enyalus
Id probably knows more about Nate than any other poster on the board, so you're preaching to the choir.

Members are going to love my next Nate redux topic.

Its better then Kyle Rayner or Genis-Vell one. evil face

nicamarvin
Id probably knows more about Nate than any other poster on the board, so you're preaching to the choir. I think Id is Gay...... eek!

Enyalus
Originally posted by nicamarvin
I think Id is Gay...... eek!
Did xJLx tell you?

nicamarvin
Did xJLx tell you? ...it was Bada, Id broke his heart.... eek!

SNG.

Bricks are not the way to go with him

Mshinu
Nate kills CM 10/10 a different way each time

Nihilist
smokin'

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Nihilist
smokin' .....cheers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.