Most Evil Character...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Who in your opinions is the most evil character in all of comics? This isn's about who is the most powerful or who has killed the most people, I am talking about a person that kills many people or does bad deeds and truly enjoys it(ie Joker/Selene) more than the others.

Who?

the ninjak
Joker is an evolved form of man who sees things differently than us therefore just acts logically. To us he is mad, to himself he is just a sane opportunist.

Loki I believe is more evil than Mephisto!

The Mayor from Walking Dead takes the cake realistically though.

Parmaniac
Daken and Bullseye are true assholes prolly not the most evil ones but worth mentioning IMO.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Daken and Bullseye are true assholes prolly not the most evil ones but worth mentioning IMO.

Red Skull, Dr Doom, Mr Sinister, Tyrant comes to mind.

Warlord
thanos
darkseid

purple man, red skull

the ninjak
Originally posted by Warlord
thanos
darkseid

Thanos' recent showings show him as a mean spirited noble!

janus77
Batman, given his propensity to put young boys in adult situations shifty

Omega Vision
Darkseid. He is the closest thing in the DCU to a Multiversal embodiment of evil as per Final Crisis. Even Mandrakk was once good before being corrupted by story, Darkseid has always been evil for the sake of evil. As for Marvel I'd say Mephisto.

the ninjak
Originally posted by janus77
Batman, given his propensity to put young boys in adult situations shifty

Agreed!
http://superdickery.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=373:yet-more-batman-spanking-robin&catid=32:seduction-index&Itemid=36

xJLxKing
Mandrakk(Duh!)
Darksied(God of evil)

-K-M-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.