Full Potential Anakin vs Mace Windu and Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bitchboy
If Anakin had reached his full potential, could he have taken on both Yoda and Mace Windu?

Fight takes place on a 10x10 platform suspended in the sky.

Fagboy
Yes he can!

Maester_yoda
he could have taken them on...and failed

Soma Bringer
Hokage big grin

truejedi
hard to say. I will go with a maybe and see what else others bring to this discussion.

JesusKnight
Yoda solos.

Fagboy
post removed

AnalCandy
Geez would you SHUT the hell up fagboy? Your obnoxious attitude isn't needed so gtfo troll.

JesusKnight
Just remember that Jesus loves you and if you accept him into your heart, you can be saved.

AnalCandy
Jesuz loves mi yes i no, for teh bible tells me so

Slash_KMC
Stop talking to yourself.

AnalCandy
post removed

JesusKnight
Originally posted by AnalCandy
quote removed

Such hateful remarks sadden me.

Darth_Glentract
Definitely a victory for Anakin.

truejedi
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Definitely a victory for Anakin.

You think an easy victory? I see titantic struggle. Just HOW powerful was he going to be?

ares834
Originally posted by truejedi
You think an easy victory? I see titantic struggle. Just HOW powerful was he going to be?
Twice as powerful as Palpatine.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by truejedi

Stronger than Luke is. Beyond that we don't really know. I think Luke would be able to take the both of them too.

Gandalf the Gay
Mace solos. wink

Lord_Talron
probably one of the most amazing fights ever. i doubt, however, he could win vs both of them at once, hed have to take out one of them pretty fast to stand a chance

Red Nemesis
Only if he remembers to click the button that makes his lightsaber's radius OVER 9000 AUs.

BruceSkywalker
No one truly knows how strong Anakin would have become..

Master Windu/Master Yoda 9/10 ftw

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
No one truly knows how strong Anakin would have become..Twice as powerful as Sidious ever was, according to Lucas.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Master Windu/Master Yoda 9/10 ftw Doubt it.

Hawtsauce
I haven't had anything to do with Star Wars for like a year and I decide to log onto this site and the first thing I see is Full Potential Anakin vs _____

Well, from what I understand, Anakin was the chosen one. Now the chosen one is supposed to be the strongest Jedi ever or something amongst the lines of that. Lets try this in a different yet similar situation:

I'm gonna say Anakin is Bruce Lee, Yoda is Chuck Norris, and Mace Windu is Jackie Chan. Bruce Lee is the chosen one of martial arts. Chuck Norris and Jackie Chan are great martial artists, just like how Mace Windu and Yoda are great Jedi. Two great practitioners of their art vs the best of the best.

So who wins? Can't really answer that. We've never seen Anakin's full potential, only heard of it. I heard Bruce Lee once caught a bullet. Does that make it true? Of course not.

Another similar situation - Darth Maul vs Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan. Darth Maul could beat both one on one, but two average Jedi vs one good Sith Apprentice is a different story.

Full Potential Anakin supposedly could beat Mace and Yoda one on one. But like I said above, two legendary Jedi vs the supposed best of the best is a different story. Mace and Yoda win. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan win. Chuck Norris and Jackie Chan win (you can replace that with two other great martial artists if you want, I only picked these two cause they were all I could think of).

Red Nemesis
Woo coherence!

I think you'll like it here (assuming you enjoy battling stupidity as a recreational activity).

Seriously, it is great to see someone competent join. (Makes me miss Enyalus.)

Lord Lucien
Oooh I recognize that name. Enyalus. Enyalus...

Enya. Lord of the Rings. Saruman. Count Dooku. Star Wars. This place...

eek!

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Hawtsauce
Another similar situation - Darth Maul vs Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan. Darth Maul could beat both one on one, but two average Jedi vs one good Sith Apprentice is a different story.

Well actually, the novel makes it clear that Maul was superior to the both of them, and there was nothing they could do to him (Maul). Ob1 just got lucky in the end after catching Maul off guard by tapping into the darkside.

Paul McCartney
Mace solos.

Darth Truculent
Anakin was suppossed to be what Luke is in FOTJ - maybe more powerful so IMO he could defeat both.

Red Nemesis
all sorts of activities up in hur.

gideongarner01
Anakin at full potential was confirmed by Lucas himself if reached would become twice as powerful as sidious. He would destroy yoda and mace.

Bentley
We have seen a double power multiplier in Star Wars before. Anakin does that comparison between his fight with Dooku during AoC and the one in RotS. I believe Dooku could've handled two Anakin of the caliber shown in AoC with relative ease. He was jobbing against Anakin at theb beginning of their second fight, but I still think Dooku was very likely to be defeated.

Based on that, while it's conceivable that Anakin could handle both fighters, I believe Yoda to be individually stronger than Palpatine, so even at 2x power he would still be a threat. Not an easy battle for either side, but I think Anakin would fail due to being overconfident most of the time.

Jmanghan
Full-Potential Anakin bodied the Son and Daughter at the same time. He no-diffs this team.

Trocity
Anakin stomps with little effort, yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.