Dating, relationships and intelligence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
When it comes to dating and relationships, would you rather date someone who is considerably smarter than yourself or considerably more stupid? Please state reasons.

Wild Shadow
either, it dont bother me... if she is dumber then me i expect her to be exceptionally rich so i dont have to support her stupidity.... if she is smarter then me she should have a good job.i would be happy talking to her about her day and whatever it is she does. also depending how smart she is i be happy to let take care of certain life issues for me...

Robtard
It was a hypothetical where it's one or the other, a lot smarter than you, or a lot dumber than you. Probably should have been more clear, I guess.

Bicnarok

inimalist
smarter

Ms.Marvel
neither.

it isnt possible to have a healthy relationship with someone who is vastly smarter or more stupid than you are.

Robtard
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
neither.

it isnt possible to have a healthy relationship with someone who is vastly smarter or more stupid than you are.

FFS sake, people. It's not a complez question.

In a hypothetical world, where you don't get everything you want, which would it be and why?

Ms.Marvel
i didnt mean it in the way that you think i did! stick out tongue ( unless you think i meant it in the way in which i truly did mean it o.o )

i would prefer someone smarter than me cause its boring to talk to people who are stupider than you. plus i could make myself smarter big grin

inimalist
its boring to talk to people who are stupider than you.

Mindship
its boring to talk to people who are stupider than you.
Boring is sometimes the least of it.

But a lot depends on the type of person too. I would prefer someone less intelligent if they were more compassionate, eg, as opposed to someone much brighter than I, but smug as sh*t.

NemeBro
I have an IQ of maximum, I can't date someone less intelligent than I am, impossible.

In a hypothetical world however, one where I am not the absolute pinnacle of human intellect, I suppose I would prefer smarter. Because as others have already stated, stupid people are boring to talk to.

And a more intelligent woman is still a woman, and as such if she gives me lip I can surely show her who is boss around here. estahuh

lil bitchiness
Smarter. I could learn from him/her. Stupid people are frustrating. Especially uninterested stupid people.

One Free Man
If she's an *******, and can't stop rubbing how "dumb I am" in my face, no.

If she's down to earth and modest, yes, I'd date a girl who is smarter than me. I consider my current girlfriend to be smarter than me, but I haven't given her any sort of IQ test, lol.

If the girl's dumb and likes to talk alot, like say... Jessica Simpson "is this chicken what i'm eating or is this fish? cause it tastes like tuna but it says chicken of the sea" No.

If she's dumb, but quiet and absorbent of knowledge, No I wouldn't mind dating a girl of less intelligence.

Quark_666
Originally posted by Mindship
Boring is sometimes the least of it.

But a lot depends on the type of person too. I would prefer someone less intelligent if they were more compassionate, eg, as opposed to someone much brighter than I, but smug as sh*t. Originally posted by One Free Man
If she's an *******, and can't stop rubbing how "dumb I am" in my face, no.

If she's down to earth and modest, yes, I'd date a girl who is smarter than me. I consider my current girlfriend to be smarter than me, but I haven't given her any sort of IQ test, lol.

If the girl's dumb and likes to talk alot, like say... Jessica Simpson "is this chicken what i'm eating or is this fish? cause it tastes like tuna but it says chicken of the sea" No.

I thought the point of the question was to compare people who are identical except for their intelligence level.

If she's dumb, but quiet and absorbent of knowledge, No I wouldn't mind dating a girl of less intelligence. I'd say that makes her a pretty smart girl.

jaden101
I've got a PhD and my ex was a blonde hairdresser...Enough said.

Ms.Marvel
no wonder youre such an arrogant ass no expression

you earned the right to be! big grin

stick out tongue

Robtard
no wonder youre such an arrogant ass no expression

you earned the right to be! big grin

stick out tongue

PhD from Scotland.

Wild Shadow
its veterinary for sheeps and goats...

Robtard
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
its veterinary for sheeps and goats...

Maybe you should stick to paying fat-girls to beat on you. Just saying.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Robtard
Maybe you should stick to paying fat-girls to beat on you. Just saying. i told you she wasnt fat!!! mad just a lil thick mostly in the right areas like hips and boobs...

chomperx9
why are fat girls easier to get along with than skinny girls ?

Ms.Marvel
big girls tend to be less egotistical

BruceSkywalker
i like a good conversation sometimes, so she'd have to be as smart as i am

KidRock
Smarter of course.

Mindset
Originally posted by chomperx9
why are fat girls easier to get along with than skinny girls ? Low self esteem.

Spartan005
you can't date relationships, retard.

King Kandy
IDK. I don't want to date someone dumber than me, but I also don't want to be the dumb person someone else is dating. Because whatever I choose, it's the inverse for the other person.

Robtard
Originally posted by Spartan005
you can't date relationships, retard.

LoL. There's a comma between the words 'dating' and 'relationships', maybe re-read something before you comment and insult.

Mindset
Where's your other comma and period?

God, get it together! sad

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset

God, get it together! sad that will be the day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.