Captain nazi VS namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

youtuber
discuss who wins

Wild Shadow
near water namor stomps... out of water and captain nazi is sick namor wins again... i just dont know what to say since WW held her own against him in her human form with no powers....

sigh.......

youtuber
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
near water namor stomps... out of water and captain nazi is sick namor wins again... i just dont know what to say since WW held her own against him in her human form with no powers....

sigh.......

ye i know what you mean at one point captain nazi is trading blows with black adam and actually hurting him next thing WW beats him as a human but i just hate WW she is the captain america of DC universe she will beat up anyone because she got the flag on her ass

JakeTheBank
Captain Marvel Jr., while sharing power with the other Marvels, has beaten down Nazi, so Namor stands a good chance here.

youtuber
so you think namor is stronger?

JakeTheBank
I would say so, yeah.

youtuber
well since captain nazi doesnt have a respect tread does anyone know what are his strength and fighting feats?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by youtuber
well since captain nazi doesnt have a respect tread does anyone know what are his strength and fighting feats?

Strength varies. I think he could be up to Class 90-100. However his greatest super power is jobbing. He was owned by Catman erm. I give Namor at least 8-9/10.

JakeTheBank
Who knows? He may get some good feats in the next JSA book. Though Terrific just owned him with some T-Spheres, but Terrific could own a lot of people...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Who knows? He may get some good feats in the next JSA book. Though Terrific just owned him with some T-Spheres, but Terrific could own a lot of people...

Yeah, he improved his T-Spheres. It's a good thing that the JSA split up, they can focus more on the characters this way. Mr. T finally get's some respect, he sure as hell deserved it. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.