Ares vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Original Smurph
Marvel Ares.

For the match, assume that the enchantment on Mjolnir has been altered. Now Ares, who is in possession of the hammer, is fully capable of wielding it and Thor is no longer worthy.

Ares also has a shield and his axe. He is as versatile in the use of the hammer as BRB is with Stormbreaker.

They fight in the Grand Canyon.

Omega Vision
Does Thor not have his Mjolnir? Also is he wielding his axe with his teeth or is his shield on his back?

Original Smurph
Correct. Thor loses it, Ares gains it.

Omega Vision
Ares wins then. Thor is still tough without Mjolnir but not tough enough to beat Ares with Mjolnir.

Slaanesh
Ares win

Starscream M
Ares, after a hard fight.

I actually think Ares would use the hammer better than thor, he would be far more brutal with it.

Colossus-Big C
ares might be worthy though, he is war personified on every plane of existance.

Silent Master
What does that have to do with being worthy?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Silent Master
What does that have to do with being worthy? you Shut up..! eek!

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ares' best bet of winning would be battle field removal. The closest I've seen Thor breaking dimensional barriers was when flew from Asgard to Earth apparently the long way around, which is pretty impressive. It doesn't automatically mean he can come back from any dimension though.

If he goes into a fight with Thor, Thor is still pretty versatile and powerful without the hammer.

If Thor like abilities are stacked upon Ares' own abilities Ares wins. If not, Thor wins.

psycho gundam
beta ray was able to lift it without being transformed into thor, so ares should be the same way.

KingD19
Well I guess the only way Ares could win is to gimp Thor to an extreme level.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If Thor like abilities are stacked upon Ares' own abilities Ares wins. They're not. He's just wielding the hammer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.