Jango Fett vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloodKnight
The Bounty Hunter from Star Wars vs. Movie Logan.

1. Pre-Adamantium
2. Post-Adamantium

Kazenji
Logan wins both imo.

Placidity
Assuming Jango plays it smart and uses his Jet Pack, there is nothing Logan can do.

In scenario one, Jango should take it handily. If I recall, one well-placed shot from Jango's lazorbeemz took out that huge rhino-like creature.

Ms.Marvel
logan stomps

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, how in the hell is Fett gonna compete with Logan?

Ms.Marvel
exactly.

its wolverine

Kazenji
Originally posted by Placidity
Assuming Jango plays it smart and uses his Jet Pack, there is nothing Logan can do.

It depends on the battlefield.

BruceSkywalker
Not a damn thing Jango can do here except get sliced up

KingD19

In scenario one, Jango should take it handily. If I recall, one well-placed shot from Jango's lazorbeemz took out that huge rhino-like creature.

Pre-Adamantium can take it with some effort, Post-Adamantium stomps.

Ms.Marvel
god i hate wolverine laughing out loud

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
god i hate wolverine laughing out loud

What just because he's too skilled http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/ermm.gif

Placidity
Originally posted by Kazenji
What just because he's too skilled http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/ermm.gif

Don't forget you are in the Movie Vs forum...

Kazenji
Yeah i know that.

dadudemon
Don't forget you are in the Movie Vs forum...

*forgets just to spite Placidity*

AHA! laughing

Impediment
Pre-op Wolvie dies from continuous, air borne blaster fire.

Robtard
Not sure Wolverine can die, as he came back to life after the Adamantium-bonding process overloaded his healing-factor and killed him. Heart stopped for a good 60-90 seconds.

He has also survived many a bullet wound throughout the wars he's fought in, so while the blaster may punch a hole through him, it's just going to heal.

Can Jango stay airborne indefinitely? It appeared he just had a jump-rocket, for short trips.

Placidity
Originally posted by Robtard
Not sure Wolverine can die, as he came back to life after the Adamantium-bonding process overloaded his healing-factor and killed him. Heart stopped for a good 60-90 seconds.

He has also survived many a bullet wound throughout the wars he's fought in, so while the blaster may punch a hole through him, it's just going to heal.

Can Jango stay airborne indefinitely? It appeared he just had a jump-rocket, for short trips.

Even if he doesn't die, a KO should constitute as a win.

A few blasts should break a lot of bones, a headshot would KO him easily.

I'm pretty sure Wolvy can die. Lady Deathstrike, who has a comparable healing factor since she also survived the Adamantium grafting was killed so...

KingD19

I'm pretty sure Wolvy can die. Lady Deathstrike, who has a comparable healing factor since she also survived the Adamantium grafting was killed so...

Blaster pistols don't usually pack enough power to punch a hole through someone, you'd need heavier weapons to do that. And Wolverine was tanking machine gun fire, which are akin to Slug-Throwers in the SW universe. A headshot would KO him pre-op, that's true.

And while he can more than likely die, it'll take more than Jango's capable of dishing out.

No, he only had a jump jet, because those jet packs only have a finite amount of fuel, and Boba himself commented on how expensive it was.

dadudemon

There's no evidence that Lady DeathStrike got a grafting, a la Wolverine.

For all we know, it was just implanting her finger blades.

It's at times like these the having the comics as backup would be nice.

Rogue Jedi
Dude....

KingD19
Oh, and the reason Deathstrike died, was because she was first pumped full of so much molten adamantium that it flowed out of her eyes, and then it hardened, so yeah, even if she'd gotten the full graft, or if she didn't, she would still die.

Rogue Jedi
I'd definitely pump her full of sumthin.

Placidity

Rogue Jedi
Pwned.

KingD19
I just realized that X2 implied that Deathstrike had a more powerful HF than Sabretooth, as he couldn't survive the process.

BloodKnight
I'm sure setting Logan's face on fire with a flamethrower should be enough to KO him.

steverules_2
Originally posted by BloodKnight
I'm sure setting Logan's face on fire with a flamethrower should be enough to KO him.

No it wouldn't, he's taken worse things than a flamethrower and I doubt he's gonna stand there and let jango light his face on fire till he passes out erm Could melt his eyes and then Logan would be blind but...dunno, not sure how long it would take for his eyes to grow back but I doubt he'd be able to grow them back before jango can deliver a KO to him in some form

BloodKnight
Didn't a bullet KO him in the first or second film?

Also since Jango can fly(jetpack), not much Logan could do to retaliate.

KingD19
Originally posted by BloodKnight
Didn't a bullet KO him in the first or second film?

Also since Jango can fly(jetpack), not much Logan could do to retaliate.

A bullet downed him for a few seconds in X2, but in Origins, the Adamantium had just set and Agent Zero shot him in the face, it just pissed him off.

And Jango can't fly, he has a jump jet, he can only stay in the air for so long before he has to come down.

steverules_2
Originally posted by KingD19
A bullet downed him for a few seconds in X2, but in Origins, the Adamantium had just set and Agent Zero shot him in the face, it just pissed him off.

And Jango can't fly, he has a jump jet, he can only stay in the air for so long before he has to come down.

Actually he can fly, episode 2 shows this and plus although it doesn't count as a real reference in the game he can fly but...only for a few seconds then you gotta wait till you can fly again and...so on. Plus it is called a jet pack so...yeah he can fly.

Darth Martin
Fett.

He's far more skilled and hunts bigger and more dangerous things. Sure, Wolverine can heal but let's be real, he can't soak punishment like in the comics. Fett's weapons are powerful. Wolverine has no way of getting Fett with his jetpack.

steverules_2
I'd mention the helicopter but thats not as fast as Fett and plus its a bigger target...I still think wolverine wins though

Placidity
Originally posted by steverules_2
I'd mention the helicopter but thats not as fast as Fett and plus its a bigger target...I still think wolverine wins though

What about the Helicopter? Logan didn't leap onto it, if that's what you're implying. He was propelled by the force of an explosion.

steverules_2
He still took it down

Placidity
He still took it down

okay.

steverules_2
Has it been confirmed that jango is using his rocket launcher jet pack?

Placidity
Has it been confirmed that jango is using his rocket launcher jet pack?

It's standard gear by default unless specified, so I would think yes.

steverules_2
Thought he was, best to be sure

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
There's no evidence that Lady DeathStrike got a grafting, a la Wolverine.

For all we know, it was just implanting her finger blades.

It's at times like these the having the comics as backup would be nice.

You sure? Thought Stryker mentioned she was.

Robtard

If a KO counts, then sure. One shot to the head and he's out until he heals. Win for Jango.

Not sure those blaster's pack that much damage. When he shot that Jedi, itjust left a small burn wound. Did kill that huge beast though, so it's inconsistent.

She was turned into a statue because of it, it wasn't controlled grafting, Wolverine just pumped her body full of it. Also, Wolverine did die from the adamantium, it just wasn't a permanent death, is what I was trying to convey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.