Get off my chest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
beer Hello, computer people

It is currently 7:10 pm on a friday night,I'm on the verge of being drunk and bored and kinda pissed off

smile Anyway,dont wanna sound like a b!tch or anything but I have some shit that I wanna type,so I'm gonna type it, please ignore it if u like,as I dont expect any of you to give a shit about me or my ****ed up life anyway

smile First off,I have to work form 5:30 am to 8:30 pm tommorow, thats right,on a ****ing satarday,I need a new car,so I need the money,yet somehow I'm real ****ing pissed off about it.

I were just in a relationship for 5 years, I had a daughter, too bad she has a b!tch of a mother, I still went around there and had sex with her last satarday night,Is that stupid? Yes,probably, anyway I love my daughter and I miss her everyday,I have only been seeing her once a week

Dont think I'm some kind of social retard or anything.......cause I'm not, Before I met my Ex,I had a big group of mates,but slowly they all went, as I were too busy trying to live the ....''Family life''

Now we have broke up, I'm living back at my parents at 25 years old,with no mates anymore and the only real social life I have is the guy's I work with,what annoys me the most is sitting back on this computer,cause I have nothing better to do anymore exept drink and type shit on a message board........It's not me.....It's not me at all

steverules_2
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7179/kickassu.png

K.Diddy
laughing laughing laughing

overlord
Originally posted by steverules_2
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7179/kickassu.png what the eek!

mikeydude
steve..... laughing out loud

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by K.Diddy
beer Hello, computer people

It is currently 7:10 pm on a friday night,I'm on the verge of being drunk and bored and kinda pissed off

smile Anyway,dont wanna sound like a b!tch or anything but I have some shit that I wanna type,so I'm gonna type it, please ignore it if u like,as I dont expect any of you to give a shit about me or my ****ed up life anyway

smile First off,I have to work form 5:30 am to 8:30 pm tommorow, thats right,on a ****ing satarday,I need a new car,so I need the money,yet somehow I'm real ****ing pissed off about it.

I were just in a relationship for 5 years, I had a daughter, too bad she has a b!tch of a mother, I still went around there and had sex with her last satarday night,Is that stupid? Yes,probably, anyway I love my daughter and I miss her everyday,I have only been seeing her once a week

Dont think I'm some kind of social retard or anything.......cause I'm not, Before I met my Ex,I had a big group of mates,but slowly they all went, as I were too busy trying to live the ....''Family life''

Now we have broke up, I'm living back at my parents at 25 years old,with no mates anymore and the only real social life I have is the guy's I work with,what annoys me the most is sitting back on this computer,cause I have nothing better to do anymore exept drink and type shit on a message board........It's not me.....It's not me at all
sounds like someone could use a listening to Always Look On the Bright Side of Life from The Life of Brian awesome
that song always cheers me up, even when welshies at his perviest big grin

The Nuul
I hope your life turns around for the better!

Mandos
I feel bad for you... this is how you want us the feel, right? Because I could feel happy too.

steverules_2
I made him laugh, he's cured

Mairuzu
Go out get drunk, make drunk friends, become a drunk. Go to rehab, make rehab friends, become awesome.

Impediment
Get off of KMC and go find some new mates. Go to a pub and mingle.

Also, work your ass off to make the money so you can spoil your daughter when you do get to see her.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Impediment
Get off of KMC and go find some new mates. Go to a pub and mingle.

Also, work your ass off to make the money so you can spoil your daughter when you do get to see her.

smokin' I'm not really into pubs anymore,prefer to just drink at home,but thanks for the advise anyway

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Mandos
I feel bad for you... this is how you want us the feel, right?

smile No,not at all feel however you want to feel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.