Wolverine: Mr. X one shot preview

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
http://comicbookrealm.com/previews/824/wolverine--mr-x_issue_1

The Nuul
Shit art once again for a Wolverine comic.

Kazenji
Shit Art?

looks fine to me.

roughrider
Art looks fine - but Mr. X?
First thing I thought of was the Vortex comic character. This Mr. X is just a ripoff of Victor Zsasz. DC should have sued by now.

Aries_04
Originally posted by roughrider
First thing I thought of was the Vortex comic character. This Mr. X is just a ripoff of Victor Zsasz. DC should have sued by now.

Wrong. He's better than Victor. Victor doesn't even have any true powers.

ankur29
Originally posted by Aries_04
http://comicbookrealm.com/previews/824/wolverine--mr-x_issue_1

Mr.X is a sore loser

dmills
Kiss ass. Wednesday can't get here fast enough. Wolverine/X, Thor vs Sentry. Ughhhhhh. Geekgasm.

dmills
What an epic waste of comic shelve space that book was. True crap.

BruceSkywalker
i will read this tomorrow

steverules_2
Wolverine has actually beaten Mr. X twice, not once, if anyone has actually seen past issues of wolverine...for those who don't know, after wolverine got beaten by Mr.X he got bound up by him and then wolverine escaped started fighting Mr.X who used all kind of weapons against him and then wolverine was about to kill him but got stopped by Mr.X's bodyguard, think he KOed wolverine but not 100% sure since I haven't read the issue in a while...

Juntai
Originally posted by Aries_04
Wrong. He's better than Victor. Victor doesn't even have any true powers. because that's the mark of a good character.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by roughrider

Because Mr. X is such an original name and clearly Victor was the first person to come up with it? confused

Anyway this book was atrocious. I mean... it wasn't as bad as Cry for Justice but really, what is?

steverules_2
What was bad about it? Haven't read it myself, when did it come out and how many issues are there?

roughrider
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Because Mr. X is such an original name and clearly Victor was the first person to come up with it? confused

Anyway this book was atrocious. I mean... it wasn't as bad as Cry for Justice but really, what is?

No - because Zsasz came first. A psycho serial murderer who cut his skin to keep scores of his victims; Mr. X copied that, and threw in martial arts mumbo jumbo.

steverules_2
Plus he a telepath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.