Would you be able to live without music?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Could you do it?

Could you live with not being able to listen to/hear music ever again?

That ACDC Chick
never
music is what gets me through the day
id have gone completely coo coo banans years ago when i couldnt walk without the help of a wheelchair, walker or cane without being able to listen to music to calm me down and mellow me out

Alpha Centauri
Yes, and anyone who says no is being overly dramatic and pretentious.

I love music to an obsessive degree, it's what I've spent most money on besides comics and what I own most of.

The fact is, though, I would still get on without it and so would anyone. It'd be real tough at first, but you'd deal.

-AC

MildPossession
Yes and I'd probably get over it quite fast actually(unless you meant in connection with deafness), and it would also be incredibly easy if it went for everyone else in the world because you wouldn't be the only one missing out on music.

Blinky
Yeah could live without listening to music forver, 'cause I could just play it the rest of my life.

RedAlertv2
I probably could, but it would definitely be torture for a while

geshien
Everyone who said "yes" pretty much covered it.

It wouldn't be a life I'd want, but of course I could live it.

SnakeEyes
I guess I should've rephrased it "how difficult would it be to live without music." I doubt many people would kill themselves without it, so it was my mistake not phrasing it differently.

AsbestosFlaygon
No.

AsbestosFlaygon
I would kill myself if life had no music.

It's impossible for me to continue living at all.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I would kill myself if life had no music.

It's impossible for me to continue living at all.

Sarcasm, hopefully.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I guess I should've rephrased it "how difficult would it be to live without music." I doubt many people would kill themselves without it, so it was my mistake not phrasing it differently.

I don't think difficult would is the right word.

AndrewDavis17
100% no! Music has been my buddy since I was a kid. I love listening to music while singing along with a music booklet. Now I'm all grown up, I still love to spend time listening to music. Whenever I'm happy or sad, music is the best way to express my feeling.

Myth
I could live without listening to music for the sake of listening to music. But what would get me is if I couldn't watch movies with music in them. No soundtracks, nothing.

Earthlover
no,no,no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.