World War Hulk VS Hunter Prey Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
World War Hulk

VS

Hunter Prey Doomsday

Which monster reigns supreme?

galactusischere
Doomsday 10/10.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Doomsday 10/10. .. blink

LordofBrooklyn
Doomsday 10/10.

Not even a fluke win for WWH?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Not even a fluke win for WWH? Dont liste to that TROLL.... eek!

galactusischere
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Not even a fluke win for WWH?

No.
War Hulk or World Breaker Hulk would go down 10/10 also.

nicamarvin
No.
War Hulk or World Breaker Hulk would go down 10/10 also. ......"FacePalm"

TheTyrant
Doomsday.

Omega Vision
Been done before. Doomsday may get wanked on this forum but even the lowest (non-lowballing) estimate of his power puts him safely above WWH. If H/P DD had been inserted in Marvel Earth in Hulk's place (and the PIS that Hulk had brought with him that made guys like Reed and Strange act like morons was also intact) I think Marvel Earth would have been destroyed right then and there.

xJLxKing
DD wins

OneDumbG0
Even H/P Doomsday didn't evolve past fists. But after getting beat to death once, I'd imagine that H/P Doomsday would evolve to absorb his gamma energy somehow or disrupt it, ala the Radiant.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Omega Vision
the PIS that Hulk had brought with him that made guys like Reed and Strange act like morons people have got to stop saying this, banner's mind was melded with hulk's.

also, doomsday isn't the hulk. they wouldn't be completely interchangable in that storyline since doomday is in fact a total monster, strange (whom you mentioned) would have sanctioned him in a single page.

theICONiac
People also seem to forget Superman had a serious power amp going into battle with H/P Doomsday...

And Doomsday still beat him like a little @#$%&.

WWH might get the fluke...but thats it.

meep-meep
Originally posted by theICONiac
WWH might get the fluke...but thats it.

My opinion as well.

OneDumbG0
People also seem to forget Superman had a serious power amp going into battle with H/P Doomsday...

And Doomsday still beat him like a little @#$%&.

WWH might get the fluke...but thats it. Byrne Superman didn't impress me at all before his amps so meh.

psycho gundam
^ exactly, h/p superman was a dude with some tech he didn't use properly. he would have done better if he just stuck with his normal kryptonian powers.

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

Nihilist
Doomsday wins.

Batman-Prime
HP DD 10/10

manx422
HP DD

AsbestosFlaygon
H/P Doomsday 9/10

Warlord
DD

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
HP DD 10/10 How does he win every one when his own writer doubts him against superman at 95 percent power levels?

theICONiac
WWH was taken out by Starks satellites.

H/P Doomsday was at ground zero for the destruction of a power plant that supported an entire planet (Calaton??). And he shrugged it off...

-Pr-
Doomsday for the majority. Not 10, but a decent majority nonetheless.

quanchi112
WWH was taken out by Starks satellites.

H/P Doomsday was at ground zero for the destruction of a power plant that supported an entire planet (Calaton??). And he shrugged it off... That happened to be a plot device that Hulk himself wanted to be taken out.

Hulk was tanking adamantium throughout his arc.

theICONiac
Originally posted by quanchi112
That happened to be a plot device that Hulk himself wanted to be taken out.

Adamantium-shmadamantium!

Supes was carving DD up with a lightsaber like a Christmas turkey smokin'

quanchi112
Adamantium-shmadamantium!

Supes was carving DD up with a lightsaber like a Christmas turkey smokin' Well the satellites were still a plot device absent from this thread.

LAchupa
Well the satellites were still a plot device absent from this thread.

so you call something a plot device when ever its conviniant to your argumens? hypocricy at its best...

LAchupa
WW Hulk wins.

based on? please provide a proof or shut up

Sasaraixx
Doomsday 7-8/10.

celeyhyga17
H/P Doomsday > WWH
7/10

the ninjak
That happened to be a plot device that Hulk himself wanted to be taken out.

True
Hulk wanted to be taken out when he became aware of the Marvel's innocence!
But his psyche activated WBH anyway....the satelite allowed Hulk to return to Banner form.

the ninjak
Couldn't Hulk just brake Doomsday's bones like Supes realised he could at the end of the Doomsday Arc? That is if they grasped the hands and Hulk just squeezed.
Supes realised this too late before he died he was just too weakened.
Unless DC in typical fashion decided to upgrade the character to Absurd level limits as usual.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LAchupa
so you call something a plot device when ever its conviniant to your argumens? hypocricy at its best... It was a plot device and it's not in this thread anyways. Originally posted by LAchupa
based on? please provide a proof or shut up His healing factor and his showing in ww hulk.

Enyalus
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
H/P Doomsday 9/10

BattleMage
Yeah he would win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
You really think so?

Enyalus
You really think so?
Really really.

There were circumstances around every high-level dude Hulk faced. Black Bolt was a weaker Skrull version, Juggernaut he didn't actually beat physically and BFR'd him instead (stupidly, I might add), Zom-Strange was kicking his ass hard until Strange went soft, and he didn't beat Sentry.

H/P DD was a high-herald/trans tier wrecker.

quanchi112
Really really.

There were circumstances around every high-level dude Hulk faced. Black Bolt was a weaker Skrull version, Juggernaut he didn't actually beat physically and BFR'd him instead (stupidly, I might add), Zom-Strange was kicking his ass hard until Strange went soft, and he didn't beat Sentry.

H/P DD was a high-herald/trans tier wrecker. Not according to the writer. He also beat darkseid which current Supes has been able to do and beat a psychologically weaker Superman who was weaker than current Superman.

WW Hulk also beat the crap out of Zom quite quickly and was actually holding back the entire time. Standing your ground physically with the juggernaut and casually after you stomped two teams of mutants is impressive.

Rage.Of.Olympus
In my opinion if they meet for the first time, Green Scar would win if inflation of power levels is not taken into account. If it is, then yea, Hunter Prey wins easily.

Galan007
Hulk was tanking adamantium throughout his arc. I wouldn't say Hulk was 'tanking' the adamantium weaponry. Granted his HF was able to compensate for the damage said artillery was causing, but it was still causing damage none the less.

Adamantium-shmadamantium! laughing out loud

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
In my opinion if they meet for the first time, Green Scar would win if inflation of power levels is not taken into account. If it is, then yea, Hunter Prey wins easily. nah...HP DD is too powerful.

quanchi112
In my opinion if they meet for the first time, Green Scar would win if inflation of power levels is not taken into account. If it is, then yea, Hunter Prey wins easily. How does WW Hulk lose easily?

Originally posted by Galan007
I wouldn't say Hulk was 'tanking' the adamantium weaponry. Granted his HF was able to compensate for the damage said artillery was causing, but it was still causing damage none the less.

laughing out loud It was effecting him yes but it's Hulk his hf takes care of most of the damage he suffers.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How does WW Hulk lose easily?

If you take into account inflation then Hunter Prey Doomsday was throwing around an amped current Superman like a toy.

Green Scar is strong, but he would get beat down. He'd need to go World Breaker.

geshien
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Even H/P Doomsday didn't evolve past fists. But after getting beat to death once, I'd imagine that H/P Doomsday would evolve to absorb his gamma energy somehow or disrupt it, ala the Radiant.

This. I've said the same thing before about the radiation possibly and likely being absorbed. It's speculation, but plausible.

Don't know why people don't take it into account more.

HP would likely evolve too quickly anyways.

geshien

geshien
Triple post.

quanchi112
If you take into account inflation then Hunter Prey Doomsday was throwing around an amped current Superman like a toy.

Green Scar is strong, but he would get beat down. He'd need to go World Breaker. That was a weaker/scared Superman whose amp didn't really equal impressive to me.

WW Hulk is smarter and gets stronger the madder he gets. i don't think he needs to go WB at all to beat this guy.

Galan007
It was effecting him yes but it's Hulk his hf takes care of most of the damage he suffers. I agreed with that much. All I disagreed with was your statement that Hulk tanked the adamantium weaponry. To me a character 'tanking' something means the character in question wasn't negatively affected (in the slightest) by whatever random force was used against them -- for instance, Superman can tank gunfire.

quanchi112
Originally posted by geshien
Triple post. Cool sig. More of a predator fan myself but still a cool sig.

geshien
Cool sig. More of a predator fan myself but still a cool sig.

Thanks.

I've rekindled my love of xenomophs after raging the new AVP game.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That was a weaker/scared Superman whose amp didn't really equal impressive to me.

WW Hulk is smarter and gets stronger the madder he gets. i don't think he needs to go WB at all to beat this guy.

That's why I said if you take into account power inflation by which I meant that the characters that Hunter Prey fought, where at the level they were today, i.e Superman was as strong as he is today, Doomsday would beat Green Scar down.

Taking into account inflation, yes he does. Leaving it as it is, then yes Green Scar wins.

I don't think you read my post clearly or maybe I wasn't clear enough, because we basically agree.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
I agreed with that much. All I disagreed with was your statement that Hulk tanked the adamantium weaponry. To me a character 'tanking' something means the character in question wasn't negatively affected (in the slightest) by whatever random force was used against them -- for instance, Superman can tank gunfire. By tank I mean survive it without being ko'd. Originally posted by geshien
Thanks.

I've rekindled my love of xenomophs after raging the new AVP game. Like them more than the preds I take it? Are you paul andersen?

That's why I said if you take into account power inflation by which I meant that the characters that Hunter Prey fought, where at the level they were today, i.e Superman was as strong as he is today, Doomsday would beat Green Scar down.

Taking into account inflation, yes he does. Leaving it as it is, then yes Green Scar wins.

I don't think you read my post clearly or maybe I wasn't clear enough, because we basically agree. Sp since they weren't you give Scar the majority then, right?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sp since they weren't you give Scar the majority then, right?

Yeah I do. I see him beating Hunter Prey Doomsday down. At least in their first fight before he can evolve to somehow counter the Hulk.

quanchi112
Yeah I do. I see him beating Hunter Prey Doomsday down. At least in their first fight before he can evolve to somehow counter the Hulk. Would be quite a battle.

By the way I love how crazy Thor fans are acting. I was a bit pissed when I saw the hulk fans aka trollbreaker rubbing it in on herochat, but I don't post on there yet so I didn't want to get involved. I love both characters so I really don't want to pick a side but attacking Thor will bring my wrath if it persists.

geshien
Like them more than the preds I take it? Are you paul andersen?

Yeah. Lol, No.

Though I liked AvP more than AvP: Requiem. Probably just because of the one fight scene between Celtic and Grid.

quanchi112
Yeah. Lol, No.

Though I liked AvP more than AvP: Requiem. Probably just because of the one fight scene between Celtic and Grid. Loved the celtic pred's look and man was I pissed when he died so quickly. I was angry at Mr. Andersen there.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Would be quite a battle.

By the way I love how crazy Thor fans are acting. I was a bit pissed when I saw the hulk fans aka trollbreaker rubbing it in on herochat, but I don't post on there yet so I didn't want to get involved. I love both characters so I really don't want to pick a side but attacking Thor will bring my wrath if it persists.

Yup.

Worldbreaker is such a retarded cum guzzler. No one takes him and his whore of an Italian sister seriously.

The issue inquestion is not even that bad. I mean, what we saw was a memory from Banner which he himself was far fetched. Most likely because it was sparked by a Hulk fanboy, who claims Hulk won. It's not that bad at all.

Anyways, all this commotion has taken away the spotlight from the real battle.

THOR VS. SENTRY

Siege #3 is coming out next week. I cannot wait. God I hope Thor beats the shit out of Sentry.

quanchi112
Yup.

Worldbreaker is such a retarded cum guzzler. No one takes him and his whore of an Italian sister seriously.

The issue inquestion is not even that bad. I mean, what we saw was a memory from Banner which he himself was far fetched. Most likely because it was sparked by a Hulk fanboy, who claims Hulk won. It's not that bad at all.

Anyways, all this commotion has taken away the spotlight from the real battle.

THOR VS. SENTRY

Siege #3 is coming out next week. I cannot wait. God I hope Thor beats the shit out of Sentry. Whether they take him seriously or not he still pushes Thor fans buttons. He's rather harmless but does get people a little riled and stoke the fires though.

Not me. I want Sentry to be too much but for Thor to not lose either. Love Sentry, Hulk, and Thor but if I have to pick which one to win well, I'd have to think on it.

geshien
Loved the celtic pred's look and man was I pissed when he died so quickly. I was angry at Mr. Andersen there.

Scar was pimp.

I like the part where he slices a xeno's face off with his glaive.

h1a8
I say if HP DD can go through Superman like he's made of liquid (sent a claw through his shoulder like liquid) then he can go through WWH even easier. Hell, Bryne's Superman was capable of lifting billions of tons and HP Superman is much stronger than him. Plus HP DD is much faster and can not only hit with astronomically more force than say Thing but he can combo Hulk so fast that Hulk wouldn't get a chance to act.

Hell a claw send through Hulk's brain would do it instantly.

Enyalus
If you're arguing Bryne's Superman, his durability was low enough to be KO'd by a gas station exploding. The claw going into him doesn't say much.

geshien
HP DD shoots claws right through Hulks head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB9_K5kmoxM&feature=related

h1a8
If you're arguing Bryne's Superman, his durability was low enough to be KO'd by a gas station exploding. The claw going into him doesn't say much. False. That was a low showing which doesn't count and not Bryne Superman. Bryrne Superman has survived nukes which are astronomically more powerful than an exploding gas station.

It says a lot. The weakest of all Superman's is more durability than any version of Hulk.

Enyalus
Wolverine's claws weren't even cutting WWH except at the eyes.

h1a8
False they never failed to cut period. Wolverine just claimed that it was harder for him to cut, not that he couldn't cut. We know this because the comic ACTUALLY shown Wolverine cutting WWH in lot's of places.

Also Logan's cutting ability is based off how much force he can exert. For example, Logan can't cut Colossus.

Enyalus
I'm not going to argue.

For once we agree - H/P DD beats WWH.

8packs

wrong he did cut WWH its just that WWH was healing very fast

The Pict
DD 10/10

OneDumbG0
In retrospect, WWH BFR's H/P Doomsday more often than not, speculative evolving ability notwithstanding.

quanchi112
Scar was pimp.

I like the part where he slices a xeno's face off with his glaive. I didn't care for him as much. He got more screen time as he was the main predator but celtic looked so cool I am still mad he lost so quickly.Originally posted by The Pict
DD 10/10 Based on which showings?

Omega Vision
I didn't care for him as much. He got more screen time as he was the main predator but celtic looked so cool I am still mad he lost so quickly. Based on which showings?
I think its more like a lack of real showings from WWH that prove he's on DD's level.

AsbestosFlaygon
It would take so much more than Stark's satellites to take down H/P DD, imo.

He needs to make a blast as strong as entropy.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

He needs to make a blast as strong as entropy.

Stark's satellites where modified by Leader. There was cosmic energy involved in those blasts and on top of everything, Hulk wanted to be stopped.

no expression

No he doesn't.

The Pict
Based on which showings?

erm

He took out Darkseid and an amped supes. He couldn't actually be defeated in a fight so he had to be removed from existence.

WWH was stopped by a satellite beam.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by The Pict
erm

He took out Darkseid and an amped supes. He couldn't actually be defeated in a fight so he had to be removed from existence.

WWH was stopped by a satellite beam.
HP DD was probably one of the strongest bricks ever not including PC characters. WWH was...significantly less impressive. A lot of his feats only happened thanks to the help of the rest of Warbound, without them (and had Marvel Earth not suddenly been hit by a dumb-ray) the story would have been significantly shorter.

The Pict

He sliced WWH through the abdomen or side, drew alot of blood IIRC. Had to reboot my laptop so I don't have the scans but it deffinitely happened.

HP DD was probably one of the strongest bricks ever not including PC characters. WWH was...significantly less impressive. A lot of his feats only happened thanks to the help of the rest of Warbound, without them (and had Marvel Earth not suddenly been hit by a dumb-ray) the story would have been significantly shorter.

For me the only positive outcome of the WWH comic was Juggernaut's return to full power. The rest of the story was written so poorly. Dr Strange binding with a demon to take on Hulk. WTF?? Total nonsense. He's a sorcerer not a brawler.

Omega Vision
He sliced WWH through the abdomen or side, drew alot of blood IIRC. Had to reboot my laptop so I don't have the scans but it deffinitely happened.

For me the only positive outcome of the WWH comic was Juggernaut's return to full power. The rest of the story was written so poorly. Dr Strange binding with a demon to take on Hulk. WTF?? Total nonsense. He's a sorcerer not a brawler.
Strange could have just ported Hulk to the Dark Dimension.

OneDumbG0
^ And the JLA teleported H/P Doomsday between five teleporters. So?

Omega Vision
^ And the JLA teleported H/P Doomsday between five teleporters. So?
I'm pointing out how ridiculous it was for Strange to fight Hulk the way he did given his abilities and nature as a Sorcerer.

The Pict
^ And the JLA teleported H/P Doomsday between five teleporters. So? That's not the point being made

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm pointing out how ridiculous it was for Strange to fight Hulk the way he did given his abilities and nature as a Sorcerer.

What was so ridiculous about it?

The first moment he encountered the Green Scar in his Astral form Iron Man told him to use his magic to banish him but Strange said it's wrong. They would simply be sending their own problems to someone else and he'd eventually return angrier and stronger. The second time he encountered the Green Scar it was made clear that he was more powerful and could have finished him off he wanted to, but Bruce was a friend so he treated him as such. Green Scar however tricked him and broke his hands. As a result he could not use any spells and resorted to fighting with raw power alone. Hence him tapping into a portion of Zom.

psycho gundam
I'm pointing out how ridiculous it was for Strange to fight Hulk the way he did given his abilities and nature as a Sorcerer. who got his hands, and composure/ego broken by banner's cunning. strange wanted retribution and went overboard, then hulk smashed.

other than strange, hulk broke people he always has, and he was much stronger and smarter this go around..... so umm...

OneDumbG0
That's not the point being made The point is, Superman couldn't figure out a way to defeat him in a fight in Hunter/Prey, until he did.

Enyalus
In retrospect, WWH BFR's H/P Doomsday more often than not, speculative evolving ability notwithstanding.
How? Tripping Doomsday isn't going to cut it.
Yes, initially Wolverine was cutting Hulk. And as Hulk got pissed, Wolverine states (or thinks?) that he can't cut him anymore, and goes for the only still vulnerable area, his eyes.

OneDumbG0
How? Tripping Doomsday isn't going to cut it.Tossing him into orbit works.

Enyalus
Tossing him into orbit works.
And H/P DD couldn't do the same to WWH?

TheTyrant
Doomsday kills Hulk.

OneDumbG0
And H/P DD couldn't do the same to WWH? WWH had a propensity to do it. Can't remember when H/P Doomsday ever did it himself.

Enyalus
WWH had a propensity to do it. Can't remember when H/P Doomsday ever did it himself.
Refresh my memory, s'il vous plait. I only seem to be recalling him sending Monet into New Jersey, lol.

OneDumbG0
^ Doc Samson, Monet, X-23, Mercury (although she was BFR'ed into the ground), Juggernaut, off the top of my head.

Enyalus
I was talking about into orbit, as you suggested. I even poked fun of tripping not working on DD, which is what Hulk pulled on Juggernaut.

OneDumbG0
^ I didn't list those instances, or engage in this discussion, to prove that WWH has punched x number of people into Earth's orbit. I listed them to demonstrate how WWH favored BFR'ing as a tactic. And this is contrasted to H/P Doomsday who hasn't.

manx422
Hunter Prey Doomsday

quanchi112
I think its more like a lack of real showings from WWH that prove he's on DD's level. WW Hulk wasn't defeated until he wanted to lose.Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

He needs to make a blast as strong as entropy. False.Originally posted by The Pict
erm

WWH was stopped by a satellite beam. Supes with that amp was less than he is today so it's a laughable amp. Darkseid has been crushed by current Supes so again not so impressive. If WW hulk got hold o fdarkseid he'd hand him his ass as well.

WW Hulk wanted to be stopped and it was a plot device hardly relevant to this thread. That's like me saying k-nitealmost killed Supes in countdown and it would have no effect on WW Hulk. Why bring up things that don't have any relevance at all?

HP DD was probably one of the strongest bricks ever not including PC characters. WWH was...significantly less impressive. A lot of his feats only happened thanks to the help of the rest of Warbound, without them (and had Marvel Earth not suddenly been hit by a dumb-ray) the story would have been significantly shorter. Yet Darkseid was at a loss in how to deal with him while marvel characters didn't kill the hulk because of their friendship so I guess Darkseid is an idiot compared to marvel earth.

theICONiac
WW Hulk wasn't defeated until he wanted to lose. False. Supes with that amp was less than he is today so it's a laughable amp. Darkseid has been crushed by current Supes so again not so impressive. If WW hulk got hold o fdarkseid he'd hand him his ass as well.

WW Hulk wanted to be stopped and it was a plot device hardly relevant to this thread. That's like me saying k-nitealmost killed Supes in countdown and it would have no effect on WW Hulk. Why bring up things that don't have any relevance at all?

Yet Darkseid was at a loss in how to deal with him while marvel characters didn't kill the hulk because of their friendship so I guess Darkseid is an idiot compared to marvel earth.

Quanchi, I love you buddy but not every Marvel character can beat every DC character...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Quanchi, I love you buddy but not every Marvel character can beat every DC character...

Happy Dance I don't give every marvel character the win over every dc one just the ones who win in my mind.

Omega Vision
I don't give every marvel character the win over every dc one just the ones who win in my mind.
Which is almost all of them apparently.

quanchi112
Which is almost all of them apparently. False.

Omega Vision
WW Hulk wasn't defeated until he wanted to lose. False. Supes with that amp was less than he is today so it's a laughable amp. Darkseid has been crushed by current Supes so again not so impressive. If WW hulk got hold o fdarkseid he'd hand him his ass as well.

Yet Darkseid was at a loss in how to deal with him while marvel characters didn't kill the hulk because of their friendship so I guess Darkseid is an idiot compared to marvel earth.
The Jobberseid portrayed in H/P was an idiot, we're agreed there. Don't forget that he also had the Cyborg Superman to worry about and he was (rather stupidly) reticent to allow external help (except Superman apparently). But H/P DD's threat level would allow him to do pretty much everything Hulk did and more without the help of Warbound. The only person who could have truly stopped H/P DD during WWH time would be Zom Strange and he'd probably destroy the world in the process.

quanchi112
Jobberseid was an idiot, we're agreed there. But H/P DD's threat level would allow him to do pretty much everything Hulk did and more without the help of Warbound. The only person who could have truly stopped H/P DD during WWH time would be Zom Strange and he'd probably destroy the world in the process. It's the same character fans call jobberseid because he's a joke compared to what he used to be in certain showings which is dc's fault not mine.

Sentry would have beaten DD.

Omega Vision
It's the same character fans call jobberseid because he's a joke compared to what he used to be in certain showings which is dc's fault not mine.

Sentry would have beaten DD.
Well that's rather hypocritical that you defend Marvel heroes for succumbing to the same victim: poor writing. The fact Reed Richards couldn't think of a damn thing to stop Hulk when in the past he's thwarted Cosmics and Abstracts isn't my fault either, its Marvel's fault.

Also Sentry from WWh was a joke, no way could he stop H/P DD.

quanchi112
Well that's rather hypocritical that you defend Marvel heroes for succumbing to the same victim: poor writing. The fact Reed Richards couldn't think of a damn thing to stop Hulk when in the past he's thwarted Cosmics and Abstracts isn't my fault either, its Marvel's fault.

Also Sentry from WWh was a joke, no way could he stop H/P DD. Because banner is his friend. It's rather obvious the heroes could have stopped him if he were some villain.

Sentry is a lot more powerful than Superman back in the early nineties at 95 percent power level and bests DD.

Omega Vision
Because banner is his friend. It's rather obvious the heroes could have stopped him if he were some villain.

Sentry is a lot more powerful than Superman back in the early nineties at 95 percent power level and bests DD.
That's a bullshit excuse. Strange was prepared to channel Zom's power, something that could well have destroyed the world or even more. You're going to seriously tell me that they were playing the old "calm down, Hulk" game. Do you seriously think the best thing Richards could do was to create a machine that simulated the Sentry's presence? If so you clearly don't have much more respect for Reed's intellect than you do for Darkseid's.

quanchi112
That's a bullshit excuse. Strange was prepared to channel Zom's power, something that could well have destroyed the world or even more. You're going to seriously tell me that they were playing the old "calm down, Hulk" game. Do you seriously think the best thing Richards could do was to create a machine that simulated the Sentry's presence? If so you clearly don't have much more respect for Reed's intellect than you do for Darkseid's. Yes, I do as that is what the story showed us. Was it his best moment no but considering the circumstances I see no problem with it.

I do have respect for his intelligence but he wasn't out to kill the Hulk only calm him down and it failed. No biggie.

Omega Vision
Yes, I do as that is what the story showed us. Was it his best moment no but considering the circumstances I see no problem with it.

I do have respect for his intelligence but he wasn't out to kill the Hulk only calm him down and it failed. No biggie.
You can't argue that Richards wasn't dumbed down considerably to ensure a story that didn't end in five panels. Clearly the heroes of Marvel Earth all lost about 50 IQ points so that Pak could have Hulk steamroll over them.

quanchi112
You can't argue that Richards wasn't dumbed down considerably to ensure a story that didn't end in five panels. Clearly the heroes of Marvel Earth all lost about 50 IQ points so that Pak could have Hulk steamroll over them. Due to their personal relationships with banner they all didn't do what they could have if he were some merciless villain. Not my fault you always ignore everything you don't agree with in comics it is yours.

Omega Vision
Due to their personal relationships with banner they all didn't do what they could have if he were some merciless villain. Not my fault you always ignore everything you don't agree with in comics it is yours.
There's nothing hypocritical or ironic about the above statement at all.

FearOfBlood
wwh is an invincible hulk and he would win

The Nuul
No PIS here, DD wins.

FearOfBlood

Also Sentry from WWh was a joke

a joke that would kill anyone in mu or dcu

Omega Vision
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
a joke that would kill anyone in mu or dcu
No just a joke.

thanos-prime
Doomsday

quanchi112
There's nothing hypocritical or ironic about the above statement at all. Again, my point stands yours is disagreeing with the story and ignoring the comics yet again.

Nihilist
DD Stomps

Omega Vision
Again, my point stands yours is disagreeing with the story and ignoring the comics yet again.
There's nothing hypocritical or ironic about the above statement at all.

quanchi112
Explain what is hypocritical about it.

carver9
WWh is stronger, just as durable with an amazing healing factor.

A better fighter and just plain out more powerful.

WWH 8/10.

Omega Vision
Explain what is hypocritical about it.
The fact that you have two (that I know of, you've been here for a few years now and probably have some others I'm not aware of) long debates that center on your revisionist interpretations of canon books and your outright denial of what everyone else accepts (Squirrel Girl, Odin fight).

quanchi112
The fact that you have two (that I know of, you've been here for a few years now and probably have some others I'm not aware of) long debates that center on your revisionist interpretations of canon books and your outright denial of what everyone else accepts (Squirrel Girl, Odin fight). Marvel states it ended in a standstill meaning no winner. Sg was a joke not to be taken seriously.

nicamarvin
Sg was a joke not to be taken seriously. Take that Back... mad

quanchi112
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Take that Back... mad No.

nicamarvin
No. You know SG will Own Thanos again.... smokin'

OneDumbG0
Marvel states it ended in a standstill meaning no winner. Marvel stated it ended in Thanos' defeat actually. On-panel too.

carver9
How did we get on that fight, as to this fight WWH wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nicamarvin
You know SG will Own Thanos again.... smokin' They haven't met yet.

Marvel stated it ended in Thanos' defeat actually. On-panel too. A clone stated it whereas in the comic Odin never beat him.

OneDumbG0
^ Marvel stated it and the comic plainly depicts it.

quanchi112
^ Marvel stated it and the comic plainly depicts it. When did Thanos lose then in the actual comic?

OneDumbG0
^ At the end, when he still hadn't managed to do crap to Odin and was struggling to get up after chewing on rubble in spite of himself.

Which is pretty much what Marvel confirmed via Thanos' own clone.

quanchi112
^ At the end, when he still hadn't managed to do crap to Odin and was struggling to get up after chewing on rubble in spite of himself.

Which is pretty much what Marvel confirmed via Thanos' own clone. So he lost even though he still stood and was ready for more?

OneDumbG0
^ Ready for more losing by continually being outclassed? Sure.

quanchi112
^ Ready for more losing by continually being outclassed? Sure. So Odin was winning the fight but Thanos wasn't defeated. This is exactly what I always stated because it's correct.

OneDumbG0
^ Odin won. Thanos lost. Because Thanos was sorely outclassed at every step. Marvel confirmed it on-panel: "You defeated me. Once."

quanchi112
^ Odin won. Thanos lost. Because Thanos was sorely outclassed at every step. Marvel confirmed it on-panel: "You defeated me. Once." So Odin asked him to give up even though he already lost? laughing out loud

OneDumbG0
^ So Thanos clone said Thanos was defeated even though he wasn't defeated? laughing out loud

In any case, Odin wanted to hear his affirmation of losing, despite clearly curbstomping him. Matter of pride to hear your enemies lament before you.

quanchi112
^ So Thanos clone said Thanos was defeated even though he wasn't defeated? laughing out loud

In any case, Odin wanted to hear his affirmation of losing, despite clearly curbstomping him. Matter of pride to hear your enemies lament before you. A bio and the comic disagree.

I guess according to you Odin asks people he defeats if they submit after the fact? laughing out loud

OneDumbG0
^ Two comics plainly stated Thanos was defeated. Here's one:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thanos01.jpg

I guess accoridng to you a Thanos clone says the exact opposite of what they mean. laughing out loud

But as someone pointed out, this is off-topic. So gaze at the picture some more and I'm sure you'll figure out it's meaning. It is, after all, only five words.

Blanket
Factor in the two periods and it`s a lot to take in.

OneDumbG0
^ Also factor in that it's only four words, not five. Yay for math! laughing out loud

Enyalus
Originally posted by carver9
WWh is stronger, just as durable with an amazing healing factor.
Stronger is debatable. DD was clearly more durable. Their healing factor was about the same.

carver9
Stronger is debatable. DD was clearly more durable. Their healing factor was about the same.

Why is stronger debatable? Do you think DD is strong enough to hold up planet sakaar or toss a mountain like WWH did?

Durability, different types of durability.

Enyalus
Why is stronger debatable? Do you think DD is strong enough to hold up planet sakaar or toss a mountain like WWH did?

I think if you're strong enough to fracture Superman's arm like its a twig and KO Darkseid in...3 hits was it? You're pretty strong. Its close either way.

Durability, DD has the edge there. Period.

Omega Vision

Tossing a mountain is chump change when dealing with guys like DD. erm

Prep-Man
Doomsday.

carver9
I think if you're strong enough to fracture Superman's arm like its a twig and KO Darkseid in...3 hits was it? You're pretty strong. Its close either way.

Durability, DD has the edge there. Period.

I never said that he was weak and look at what WWH did to Sentry face with just two punches. I cant see Doomsday tossing a mountain like WWH did or holding a planet together like WWH did.

Supes doesnt have these feats either.

Durability, different types, both of them seem pretty unstoppable.

carver9
Tossing a mountain is chump change when dealing with guys like DD. erm

So tossing 150 billion tons is chump change. I can easily bring up that Supes lifting the pyramid feat. confused

Omega Vision
So tossing 150 billion tons is chump change. I can easily bring up that Supes lifting the pyramid feat. confused
Superman lifted a portion of Maggedon which was HUUUUGGGEEE.

carver9
Superman lifted a portion of Maggedon which was HUUUUGGGEEE.

LOL, here goes the mag feat. Can you bring up another feat because it is so much surrounding that feat it is crazy.

Omega Vision
LOL, here goes the mag feat. Can you bring up another feat because it is so much surrounding that feat it is crazy.
I could bring up a hundred feats, you wouldn't pay any attention. All you do is lowball and wank.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>