Wrecking crew vs. Fantastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who takes this?

JakeTheBank
Bendis Crew get soloed by Thing, probably.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Bendis Crew get soloed by Thing, probably. the WC one shoted Hulk.... huh

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by nicamarvin
the WC one shoted Hulk.... huh

And Bendis' rendition of the Crew make them little more than jobbers.

-K-M-
Yeah Bendis rendition of the Crew is pretty bad and yeah quite possible Thing could solo

nicamarvin
And Bendis' rendition of the Crew make them little more than jobbers. well why would you use a low showing or bad writing Crew... confused do you have something against them.. sad

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by nicamarvin
well why would you use a low showing or bad writing Crew... confused do you have something against them.. sad

I actually like the Crew and respect them. I'm also well aware that lately they've been crapped on by Bendis simply to put over the New Avengers. As per forum rules, I guess Bendis-Crew would be considered "current" anyway, as much as I may not like it.

nicamarvin
I actually like the Crew and respect them.. ...are you shure... confused

Lord Feron
And Bendis' rendition of the Crew make them little more than jobbers.

i remember when juggs lost his pwoers (not all of it but most of it) and was getting owned and wrecking crew stopped for a minute and was like "dude whats wrong with you were just the wrecking crew and your getting owned" prolly one of Cain's lowest moments as well as the wrecking crew just owning themselves...

Anyway FF FTW the easy win....

KingD19
Even if it's a more powerful version, Sue and Johnny can do a team up I'm surprised they haven't done before. He surrounds their heads with fire, and she puts a force field around it, the fire burns up the oxygen, and they all pass out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.