The Midnighter VS Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
The Midnighter- Current

VS

Black Panther- Priest/Hudlin T'Challa

King or Killer?

Wild Shadow
I'll give it to Midnighter for the majority

KingD19
Midnighter in a majority, possibly a stomp.

Q99
Midnighter is significantly more powered than BP. T'challa can put up a fight but he's outmatched.

Lord Feron
Tough call definitly not a stomp in either way...

Wild Shadow
I can see Black Panther getting a few wins but not the majority... maybe he can pull 2 wins possibly 3 at the most... but i dont see him winning here.

Juk3n
BP get standard gear? Suit and Energy Daggers?

Prep-Man
Midnighter.

khazra
The suit has taken hits from namor, BP isnt going to feel much from midnighter through it.
And ontop of that midnighter hasnt really beaten any street with the history of feats (skillwise or statwise) that mean he can beat someone BP level.
BP or cap or deathstroke would all maul a group of imitation xmen.

Harbinger
Midnighter, 7-8/10.

The Nuul
Mid may stomp.

Disappear
does BP get enough prep time to run a mental simulation of the fight 1,000,001 times, so he gets the edge on midnighter?

Konton
Midnighter.

Originally posted by Disappear
does BP get enough prep time to run a mental simulation of the fight 1,000,001 times, so he gets the edge on midnighter?

doesnt he do that in seconds?

midnighter stomps

Digi
Originally posted by khazra
The suit has taken hits from namor, BP isnt going to feel much from midnighter through it.
And ontop of that midnighter hasnt really beaten any street with the history of feats (skillwise or statwise) that mean he can beat someone BP level.
BP or cap or deathstroke would all maul a group of imitation xmen.

And this one feat means what? Yes, a fair number of street levelers could replicate the feat you mentioned. Midnighter also just recently knocked a guy to the ground and also drew blood from him. And the guy...later punched Apollo from England to Wales, and is at least Majestic's level of durability. MNer did this with a kick. Could T'Challa replicate that? Or I could counter the Namor mention with MNer getting kicked at least hundreds of yards (probably kilometers) by the evil Doctor and suffering no ill effects.

But I'm also wrong in citing these feats. My point, then, is that single feats don't make a canon, and anyone can be made out to be better or worse than they are with selective instances.

Also, don't rag on a guy for being in a universe with less well-known names. The Authority's lack of well-knwon villains hasn't stopped MNer from building up an impressive body of work that is matched by few at his level. The only way T'Challa wins any of these is with prep or by using some gadgetry. In a straight-up brawl, he loses every one.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Juk3n
BP get standard gear? Suit and Energy Daggers?

Panther has all his standard gear during the fight.

KingD19
Midnighter took a kick from that Doctor that knocked him a least a few thousand yards away, and he handed Apollo his ass, he even beat up on Winter if I recall correctly.

Black bolt z
Midnighter 8/10

Omega Vision
Midnighter. Come on. He's a Mid-High Meta masquerading as a street leveler.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Midnighter. Come on. He's a Mid-High Meta masquerading as a street leveler. same could be said for BP and all his gear tech..

he takes on punches from high end 100+ tonners like Namor.. He is able to grip and hit energy type beings and absorbed their attacks like Klaw if that isnt bad enough his suit tanks various other types of energy and impact on top of his lvl of magic immunity.

BP can pull some wins from Midnighter but midnighter isnt winning because he is on another bracket of power no more then Mr. X would be against batman.

BP suit would afford him some protection from Midnighter's blows and midnighter's majority of attacks would all have to be grappling of some type.

Close quarter fights involving grappling would allow Black panther a small window of being able to take out Midnighter with his neural knives.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
same could be said for BP and all his gear tech..

he takes on punches from high end 100+ tonners like Namor.. He is able to grip and hit energy type beings and absorbed their attacks like Klaw if that isnt bad enough his suit tanks various other types of energy and impact on top of his lvl of magic immunity.

BP can pull some wins from Midnighter but midnighter isnt winning because he is on another bracket of power no more then Mr. X would be against batman.

BP suit would afford him some protection from Midnighter's blows and midnighter's majority of attacks would all have to be grappling of some type.

Close quarter fights involving grappling would allow Black panther a small window of being able to take out Midnighter with his neural knives.
Midnighter's strength is pretty damn high to the point that he can punt humans hundreds of feet away and as mentioned above make Class 100+'s bleed. His tactical computer means that BP will stand little chance in a prepless h/h fight.

KingD19
So Midnighter whooping on Apollo and Winter means he doesn't have enough power to hurt BP through his suit, whose been hurt by far less.

Wild Shadow
Midnighter's strength is pretty damn high to the point that he can punt humans hundreds of feet away and as mentioned above make Class 100+'s bleed. His tactical computer means that BP will stand little chance in a prepless h/h fight.

Even without Prep Black panther in his vibranium suit can take Midnighters unspecified strength lvl that could be anything from 1 to 2 tons or whatever someone wants to claim it is maybe even a 10 tonner.

Black panther was able to take 100 tonner punches and hit back enough to sent namor flying his vibe boots also absorbed and help amplify his kicks as well beyond peak human strength as i recall..

i actually gave midnighter the majority due to the battle computer if it gives him a run down on the suit and its weak points and best way to take him down.

nicamarvin
... Watch out I am about to be lock in the cage again........I like to mess with the mods.... eek!

nicamarvin
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Watch out I am about to be lock in the cage again........I like to mess with the mods.... eek! Damm it...I will get banned and nobody will know why.. sad I guess you can't mess with mods after all... stick out tongue

sorry mods you guys rock..

LordofBrooklyn
I have the fight 7/3 for Midnighter but I think the 3 Willie Seth fight may give some options to T'Challa.

Unless of course, Midnighter, has been upgraded since that beatdown.

Damm it...I will get banned and nobody will know why.. sad I guess you can't mess with mods after all... stick out tongue

sorry mods you guys rock..

What the hell are you on about?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
What the hell are you on about? I was trying to get band Yet again... stick out tongue But Failed.... sad

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
What the hell are you on about?
Your guess is as good as mine.

I was trying to get band Yet again... stick out tongue But Failed.... sad

Did you try to edit OV's post in a way that would insult them in your reply?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
Did you try to edit OV's post in a way that would insult them in your reply? ....... confused

....... confused

you quoted a '...' and said it would get you banned

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
you quoted a '...' and said it would get you banned
I believe in Nicaragua an ellipsis is the equivalent of saying "I boned your mother." Don't quote me on that though. stick out tongue

Black bolt z
I believe in Nicaragua an ellipsis is the equivalent of saying "I boned your mother." Don't quote me on that though. stick out tongue Ummm....ooookkkk then...i'll just... go back too...ummm....something other then that...

Zack M
So, about that Neron fight! eek!

Vanguard
Originally posted by Dark Riddick

i actually gave midnighter the majority due to the battle computer if it gives him a run down on the suit and its weak points and best way to take him down.

Man I was with you until you said that. mad

panthergod
Panther wins. Comparable physically, more skilled and smarter. He hacks Mids computer via Kiomoyo card tech.

Zack M
Midnighter has better stats via computer brain. Panther is smarter, but Midnighter is a better killing machine, with more options.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
Midnighter has better stats via computer brain. Panther is smarter, but Midnighter is a better killing machine, with more options.

Panther is willing to kill and has better weapons.

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
Panther is willing to kill and has better weapons.

Midnighter already knows what he's going to throw. That's how good his battle computer is. Not only that, but Midnighter doesn't really need his battle computer to win. He's one of the best fighters on a STACKED DC earth. He didn't need it when he fought in Hell against Neron or Prometheus (Who had the skills of the 30 best fighters on earth).

Vanguard
Midnighter already knows what he's going to throw. That's how good his battle computer is. Not only that, but Midnighter doesn't really need his battle computer to win. He's one of the best fighters on a STACKED DC earth. He didn't need it when he fought in Hell against Neron or Prometheus (Who had the skills of the 30 best fighters on earth).

Please....Midnighter beats up on fodder except for Prometheus and Zealot. Panther kicks the ass of people who actually have a reputation.

Zack M
Please....Midnighter beats up on fodder except for Prometheus and Zealot. Panther kicks the ass of people who actually have a reputation.

Again with the ignorance. You just described 2 different Midnighters. Good going, bub. laughing out loud

Vanguard
Again with the ignorance. You just described 2 different Midnighters. Good going, bub. laughing out loud

Yea and both versions suck.

Zack M
Yea and both versions suck.

You've never read the series, so you suck.

vansonbee
I think Midnighter stomps Black Panther on a random encounter and BP probably takes a win with prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.