Gladiator (full confidance) VS Thor in a fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

levianoel
Gladiator (full confidance) VS Thor in a fist fight who wins

Harbinger
Thor.

levianoel
Originally posted by Harbinger
Thor.

based on what exactly?

Nihilist
Gladiator.

the ninjak
Gladiator with no CIS or PIS.
Unfortunately for Glads Thor is easily capable of making Glads doubt himself during a lengthy fight!
But Glads wins this!

dmills
Glads.

WhiteWitchKing
Gladiator wins this.

leonidas
thor.

TheTyrant
Gladiator.

Batman-Prime
Glads

quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

Xplosive
Gladiator

Lord Feron
Originally posted by the ninjak

Unfortunately for Glads Thor is easily capable of making Glads doubt
But Glads wins this!

Not Really but at least you still got the right answer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Not Really but at least you still got the right answer. I don't think he realizes this doesn't happen when they fight.

manx422
Gladiator

Lord Feron
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't think he realizes this doesn't happen when they fight.

not at all cool

kakuzu
Thor future gladiator couldn't do it what makes a full confidence gladiator any better lol? We all see what happens when Thor cuts loose in a hand to hand fight right? Or do I have to post what happen to Loki and his son the fenris wolf when they cut sif arm off?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Feron
not at all cool His confidence is a way writers pit him up against weaker foes like the xmen/ff.

kakuzu
By the way for those saying gladiator is there any proof he wins or do you just think its sounds cooler to say gladiator beat Thor? Cause when it comes to proof Thors done alot more hand to hand fighting.

kakuzu
His confidence is a way writers pit him up against weaker foes like the xmen/ff.

No your wrong it depends what happens to him. Its extremely hard to put his confidence down. Against the x men I believe he beat them against Juggernaut he threw him in the water(Yes Marvel made that into a comic not the television) Against the ff4 he totally beat them senseless. They only won that one time thanks to captain america hiding behind his shield and gladiator throwing his best attacks and not moving what looked to be mr stretch. So the confidence thing is quite hard to bring down in a real fight as we've seen in Thor vl 2 and against supreme but just hand to hand gladiator loses he relies to much on his other powers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kakuzu
By the way for those saying gladiator is there any proof he wins or do you just think its sounds cooler to say gladiator beat Thor? Cause when it comes to proof Thors done alot more hand to hand fighting. I like Thor more and am using Gladiator's fights against Thor as proof and against common opponents such as Hyperion. Thor is at his most deadly with his hammer not without.

Colossus-Big C
Gladiator

kakuzu
I like Thor more and am using Gladiator's fights against Thor as proof and against common opponents such as Hyperion. Thor is at his most deadly with his hammer not without. Why would you say something so stupid? Of course he's more deadly with his hammer. Ironman is more deadly with his suit. Thor with out his hammer can still kick some major ass. If you were Thor and had to go up against his foes you would need hsi hammer. I don't se gladiator taking on surtur or mangog with out the hammer. Thor beat hyperion quite easily.

quanchi112
Why would you say something so stupid? Of course he's more deadly with his hammer. Ironman is more deadly with his suit. Thor with out his hammer can still kick some major ass. If you were Thor and had to go up against his foes you would need hsi hammer. I don't se gladiator taking on surtur or mangog with out the hammer. Thor beat hyperion quite easily. Losing to Glads without your weapon isn't a bad thing. Glads is faster also and his skill level is right up to par with Thor's. I give him the majority against champion, brb without his hammer, and herc straight up anyways. Gladiator that is.

kakuzu
Losing to Glads without your weapon isn't a bad thing. Glads is faster also and his skill level is right up to par with Thor's. I give him the majority against champion, brb without his hammer, and herc straight up anyways. Gladiator that is.

Thor is thousands of years old with thousands of years worth of fighting skill on him. Gladatiator never said how many he has, nor was it said how old his was. I know loosing to him with out a weapon isn't bad he destroys planets with three hits I"d be happy to loose to him but against Thor gladiator will loose. He doesn't just use his fighting skilsl he uses speed and laservision and what not. Look through his fights and tell me how amazing his skill is when you see him using other powers every other panel. Gladiator is only faster because he doesn't have to ride the win with out a hammer speed is no problem for Thor trust me. This is only hand to hand so gladiator wouldn't be using that speed any way.

quanchi112
Thor is thousands of years old with thousands of years worth of fighting skill on him. Gladatiator never said how many he has, nor was it said how old his was. I know loosing to him with out a weapon isn't bad he destroys planets with three hits I"d be happy to loose to him but against Thor gladiator will loose. He doesn't just use his fighting skilsl he uses speed and laservision and what not. Look through his fights and tell me how amazing his skill is when you see him using other powers every other panel. Gladiator is only faster because he doesn't have to ride the win with out a hammer speed is no problem for Thor trust me. This is only hand to hand so gladiator wouldn't be using that speed any way. His punches have shown to be able to greatly affect Thor. Fighting experience is great and all but when they have fought I've never seen gladiator in awe of Thor midbattle. If you ignore their fights and the fact Thor relies on his hammer all the time then you could argue Thor wins but it's not a case you are likely to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.