Team McClane versus Team Vincent...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Team McClane:

1. John McClane (Die Hard)
2. Martin Riggs (Lethal Weapon)
3. Bryan Mills (Taken)

versus

Team Vincent:

1. Vincent (Collateral)
2. Leon (The Professional)
3. Ghost Dog (Ghost Dog)

4 scenarios:

Scenario 1: In Nakatomi plaza, at night. All combatants are armed with a Beretta 92f. This is a 3 on 3 battle, no one else involved. No hostages.

Scenario 2: Also at night, Team Vincent has taken hostages. Kim Mills, Lucy McClane and Lorna Cole are kidnapped in order to lure Team McClane out. The hostages are being held on the top floor of Nakatomi plaza and will be killed in two hours. Team McClane must infiltrate the plaza and rescue them. In this scenario, the following conditions apply:
-McClane has never set foot inside Nakatomi plaza.

-Team Mac are all wearing radio headsets and have the support
of Lucius Fox (None of his gadgets, just his advice, because he
knows the layout of Nakatomi).

-All combatants are wearing bulletproof vests.

-All combatants have night vision gear.

-Each combatant is armed with: A silenced Beretta, a silenced
MP5 machine gun, and a combat knife.

Scenario 3: No hostages here. The fight takes place in the castle the Fraternity resides in (Wanted), in broad daylight, and all combatants have access to any and all weaponry they were shown using in their movies.

Scenario 4: No guns. The fight takes place in an empty bar at happy hour. The combatants are free to sue any and everything around them as weapons.

Which team wins the day? Bear in mind McClane and Mills are in "Where's my daughter" mode, while Riggs is in crazy Riggs mode, like at the end of Lethal Weapon 2.

Sadako of Girth
McClane and Mills'll be most likely be outnumbered 2-to-3 after Riggs "goes crazy" making stupid, sloppy mistakes like at the end of LW2, getting gunned down, leaving it to McClane and Mills to dual-solo the whole thing, leaving the opposition's collective anus in tatters.

Rogue Jedi
I don't get you. Riggs was that much more effective and deadly while in crazy mode.

Riggs getting gunned down at the end of LW2 was the same as Mac rushing in headfirst at the end of DH4. Besides, Riggs took 6-7 .44's through his lungs and lived, dude. Trumps any injury Mac took, tenfold.

Now, a realistic and non "Riggs hate" perspective....Scenario 1, Vincent and Leon had superior gun feats. Ghost Dog'd prolly go rogue and **** things up for Team Vincent. Riggs and Mac, both cops, I see them working together well, and with Mills on their side (sorta), this could go either way.

Two: Team Vincent.

Three: Team McClane stomps. Mills is a beast, Mac is the master of using his environment, and Riggs, well. likely his shoulder will be dislocated, and we all know what happenes then.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I don't get you. Riggs was that much more effective and deadly while in crazy mode.

Maybe to a point.
Riggs's physical stamina seemed to improve short term with his rage, which is fair enough but it burns out, and then he gets full of lead, neccessitating his partner's intervention to save his ass/the day, like normally happens when he "goes crazy".

This would just slow team McClane down.

No it wasn't. An initially admirable yet ultimately poor comparison, sir....!!

McClane shot himself to save his daughter in DH4..
Riggs was ambushed through and through, and recieved an ass full of lead.
(Murtaugh's penis had to make way for that lead, of course. smile )

His survival in that instance was down purely to the rejuvinating fluids recieved in his bott-bott from Murtaugh, PIS, and the greed of studio franchises..

McClane needed no such bum medicine.

Superior feats lolz
Alright. Mr. McClane, Mr.Vincent, Mr.Leon.... please raise your hand if you were alive at the end of your first movie...

Oh.....

I see that only Mr.McClane is the only one with his hand up.... whys that...?

Oh. He raised his hand four-point-oh times...?
Wow. That must have been the same shit happening to the same guy twi-nope FOUR times (Whereupon he killed everyone and won yet again).

President McClane FTW

As for the rest of it....kinda would doubt that.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
To a point.
Riggs's physical stamina seemed to improve short term with his rage, which is fair enough but it burns out, and then he gets full of lead, neccessitating his partner's intervention to save his ass/the day.

This would just slow team McClane down.

No it wasn't. An initially admirable yet ultimately poor comparison, sir....!!

McClane shot himself to save his daughter in DH4..
Riggs was ambushed through and through, and recieved an ass full of lead.
(Murtaugh's penis had to make way for that lead, of course. smile )

His survival in that instance was down purely to the rejuvinating fluids recieved in his bott-bott from Murtaugh, PIS, and the greed of studio franchises..

McClane needed no such bum medicine.

Superior feats lolz
Alright. Mr. McClane, Mr.Vincent, Mr.Leon.... please raise your hand if you were alive at the end of your first movie...

Oh.....

I see that only Mr.McClane is the only one with his hand up.... whys that...?

Oh. He raised his hand four-point-oh times...?
Wow. That must have been the same shit happening to the same guy twi-nope FOUR times (Whereupon he killed everyone and won yet again).

President McClane FTW

Riggs against the two south Africans in LW2, when he was dumped in the water. He broke one of their necks with his hands.

Riggs against the baddies in LW1, he rushed in the room, unarmed, broke a few necks with his HANDS, then pwned with a gun.

McClane needs stairs to break necks. Doooooooooh.....Ergo, Riggs is a better H2H combatant.

Let's not get started on Mac rolling solo. He had support throughout his movies, most notably a computer geek who saved his life, just as Murtaugh saved Riggs. No Farrell, Mac go die die. wink

And let's see....The club scene where Vincent took on the bodyguards, the robbery scene where dude had a gun in Vincent's face, McClane woulda been killed. Riggs? He woulda done he same to the robber as he did the guy in the pool in LW2.

Not to mention Leon, who is the biggest badass here. Throw in Ghost Dog, and......yeah....

Vincent, yeah, he underestimated Willie Beamen and got pwned. Leon? Dude, you think Mac coulda escaped the apartment as he did? Get real, Vincent and Leon would eat McClane's lunch and steal his lunch money.

Let's not make this another McClane versus Riggs thread, that has been done to death. After all, they are on the same team here. And BTW, Mills could take on Mac and Riggs, back to back, and walk away. Battered, bruised, but he would win. Funny how you are ignoring Mills here and focusing on the McClane.

Riggs>Mac
Mills>Mac
Mills>Riggs
Mills rapes Mac....

Sadako of Girth
Riggs against the two south Africans in LW2, when he was dumped in the water. He broke one of their necks with his hands.

Riggs against the baddies in LW1, he rushed in the room, unarmed, broke a few necks with his HANDS, then pwned with a gun.

McClane needs stairs to break necks. Doooooooooh.....Ergo, Riggs is a better H2H combatant.

Let's not get started on Mac rolling solo. He had support throughout his movies, most notably a computer geek who saved his life, just as Murtaugh saved Riggs. No Farrell, Mac go die die. wink

And let's see....The club scene where Vincent took on the bodyguards, the robbery scene where dude had a gun in Vincent's face, McClane woulda been killed. Riggs? He woulda done he same to the robber as he did the guy in the pool in LW2.

Not to mention Leon, who is the biggest badass here. Throw in Ghost Dog, and......yeah....

Vincent, yeah, he underestimated Willie Beamen and got pwned. Leon? Dude, you think Mac coulda escaped the apartment as he did? Get real, Vincent and Leon would eat McClane's lunch and steal his lunch money.

Let's not make this another McClane versus Riggs thread, that has been done to death. After all, they are on the same team here. And BTW, Mills could take on Mac and Riggs, back to back, and walk away. Battered, bruised, but he would win. Funny how you are ignoring Mills here and focusing on the McClane.

Riggs>Mac
Mills>Mac
Mills>Riggs
Mills rapes Mac....

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah The key to the problem in the 1st phrase was the words "Dumped in the water": Not the mark of success.

So what....? It was basic surprise attack stuff...Do you mean to suggest that McClane is incapable of ambush...?
'Cause last I checked, even when McClane ambushes people even with a zippo, 27 fort bragg trained marines are killed.
WAY more impressive than Riggs' frenzy achievement feats.

Mills is gold, mate. No need to worry about Mills.

I noticed how you have him anally violating McClane, yet he merely '>'s Riggs.
Shows your bias.
(We all know that Riggs Fighting man's ego's rectum would be left sullied, bloodied and sore after that encounter....so you unfounded claims that he could beat McClane yet with the air that he somehow couldnt beat Riggs are laughable yet commendable. stick out tongue )

Mills would buttf**k Riggs whilst ramming conductive metal into Riggs thighs and connecting it to the mains, leaving him too cook until the power company turned off the power for non-payment of bills.. And thats WAY more punishment than Endo administered to Riggs in LW1.

Rogue Jedi
Yeaaaaaaaaaaah The key to the problem in the 1st phrase was the words "Dumped in the water": Not the mark of success.

So what....? It was basic surprise attack stuff...Do you mean to suggest that McClane is incapable of ambush...?
'Cause last I checked, even when McClane ambushes people even with a zippo, 27 fort bragg trained marines are killed.
WAY more impressive than Riggs' frenzy achievement feats.

Mills is gold, mate. No need to worry about Mills.

I noticed how you have him anally violating McClane, yet he merely '>'s Riggs.
Shows your bias.
(We all know that Riggs Fighting man's ego's rectum would be left sullied, bloodied and sore after that encounter....so you unfounded claims that he could beat McClane yet with the air that he somehow couldnt beat Riggs are laughable yet commendable. stick out tongue )

Mills would buttf**k Riggs whilst ramming conductive metal into Riggs thighs and connecting it to the mains, leaving him too cook until the power company turned off the power for non-payment of bills.. And thats WAY more punishment than Endo administered to Riggs in LW1. Like I said, let's not turn this into Mac versus Riggs, round 68. I know where you stand on it, and vice versa.

In the listed scenarios, Mills training would be uber valuable. Riggs, his special forces training almost as valuable. McClane, with his tenacity and luck of the Irish, this is a mad skilled team. Working TOGETHER.

But, I can't stop wondering about Vincent in that nightclub, about Leon in the apartment, about Ghost Dog with his mad stealth.

Truth be told, this could go either way, except for scenario three, where Team Mac pwns in epic proportions. The curb stomps of all curbstomps.

Sadako of Girth
No I dont think you do, judging for your stated assertions..

The "Luck of the irish" refers to bad luck....doesnt it...very u-McClane like.
No matter the carebears sentiment like meaning of "TOGETHER" (as you put it), Mills and McClane working "together" with Riggs would be like Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson working with Richard Simmons.

Truth be told...? lol Then why make the thread if you so arrogantly assert that team McClane cant win...?

Rogue Jedi
No I dont think you do, judging for your stated assertions..

The "Luck of the irish" refers to bad luck....doesnt it...very u-McClane like.
No matter the carebears sentiment like meaning of "TOGETHER" (as you put it), Mills and McClane working "together" with Riggs would be like Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson working with Richard Simmons.

Truth be told...? lol Then why make the thread if you so arrogantly assert that team McClane cant win...?

I don't what? Know where you stand in the Riggs versus Mac debate? I know better than anyone where you stand there.

Good luck, the McClane luck, better?

There you go again. Just can't help it, can ya? wink It's like you know deep down that Riggs would pwn Mac, 24/7, all day every day, and it eats you up. No respect whatsoever for Riggs, none. Are you seriously saying that having Riggs on their side would HURT them?

One last time.....This is NOT a Riggs versus Mac thread. Stop with the McClane knob jobbing and accept that together, they are a formidable team. Only a fool would think differently.

Nightstick
I'll review the others latter, but in scenario 2. Leon kills the other members of his team and hands the women over to team McClane. He has rules against killing women and children.

Rogue Jedi
No morals here.

Placidity
Originally posted by Nightstick
I'll review the others latter, but in scenario 2. Leon kills the other members of his team and hands the women over to team McClane. He has rules against killing women and children.

Not really. He knows they are only using the hostages to lure them out. They won't need to kill the women after they achieve their objective, which is to eliminate the other team.

Nightstick
Originally posted by Placidity
Not really. He knows they are only using the hostages to lure them out. They won't need to kill the women after they achieve their objective, which is to eliminate the other team.

Considering. Leon's moral stance on the issue. I find it hard to believe he'd use the women as bait.

Alas though, per the thread starter he is out of character any way.

Robtard
No morals here.

LoL, oh you. Morals count. morals don't count, wait, morals count. Like a lightswitch.

Anyhow, McClane lands a burning Ford Crown Victoria on the opposing team's heads. This is how should end, being a McClace scenario.

Team 2 doesn't compare. Mills outclasses all the others in skill. McClane is like a roach, he simply takes a stomping and keeps on going.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, oh you. Morals count. morals don't count, wait, morals count. Like a lightswitch.

Anyhow, McClane lands a burning Ford Crown Victoria on the opposing team's heads. This is how should end, being a McClace scenario.

Team 2 doesn't compare. Mills outclasses all the others in skill. McClane is like a roach, he simply takes a stomping and keeps on going.

Until Impediment passes a rule stating one way or the other, the thread starter specifies morals or not. I specified not.

Mills outclasses Leon in gunplay? I think not.

How's McClane gonna get a Crown Vic inside Nakatomi? You see, you gotta stop being blinded by the Mcpubic hairs and think logically.

Rogue Jedi
I'm gonna break this down a little sumthin for ya....A kill is a kill, doesn't matter how, end result is a feat.

Let's say we are talking about two movie characters, Jim and Dave, for example. OK, Jim and Dave each have four movies, they are the main characters, always saving the day. Obviously they do so with gun, with h2h, with whatever.

Now......Let's say that Jim and Dave fight a varying degree of opponents in each film. The opponents range, on a scale of 1 to 10, 1-5 (low level thugs), 5-7 (Guys above average, like Vorsdted, Karl, John Amos), 8-9 (The Colonel, Mai), and 10 (Jet Li, LW4)....

OK, Jim fights guys all the way up to level 8-9, while Dave fights the same, in addition to a level 10, winning. Who is the better fighter? Seems to me that whoever constantly fights harder opponents, and defeats a level 10, while their peer does not, is the better fighter. (Dave FTW.)

Ya feel me? Pickin up what I'm puttin down?

NOW.... Since Riggs fought the best of all the baddies, Jet Li, and WON, logic dictates he is the better fighter.

Wow...

Placidity
I'm gonna break this down a little sumthin for ya....A kill is a kill, doesn't matter how, end result is a feat.

Let's say we are talking about two movie characters, Jim and Dave, for example. OK, Jim and Dave each have four movies, they are the main characters, always saving the day. Obviously they do so with gun, with h2h, with whatever.

Now......Let's say that Jim and Dave fight a varying degree of opponents in each film. The opponents range, on a scale of 1 to 10, 1-5 (low level thugs), 5-7 (Guys above average, like Vorsdted, Karl, John Amos), 8-9 (The Colonel, Mai), and 10 (Jet Li, LW4)....

OK, Jim fights guys all the way up to level 8-9, while Dave fights the same, in addition to a level 10, winning. Who is the better fighter? Seems to me that whoever constantly fights harder opponents, and defeats a level 10, while their peer does not, is the better fighter. (Dave FTW.)

Ya feel me? Pickin up what I'm puttin down?

NOW.... Since Riggs fought the best of all the baddies, Jet Li, and WON, logic dictates he is the better fighter.

Wow...

http://www.epix.de/images/scanners4.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Right haermm Let me rephrase...

Take all of the baddies from the DH and LW movies. Who is the best H2H combatant? The toughest opponent, most deadly?

The answer is quite obvious..... *cough cough JET LI cough cough*

Riggs beat him. Riggs beat someone far more skilled and deadly than McClane ever did. Murtaugh was there, sure, but he was in Riggs' way. The fight was pretty much Riggs versus Li. And yes, Riggs beat him with an AK47. If McClane blowing up a jumbo jet with a zippo counts as a screen feat, so does Riggs killing Li with an AK.

Beating a more difficult opponent=Bigger screen feat, = superior combatant.

Damage soak....Family full of .44's to the lungs. RIGGS.

Fighting skill.....Trained martial artist who routinely takes on 5-6 guys at a time, breaks necks with his bare hands.....RIGGS.

Life saved by another......McClane: Saved by Al, saved by Farrell. Riggs? Saved once by Murtaugh in LW2. And it barely counts, because the old South African man had run out of bullets. Sooooo McClane has his life saved by others more often than Riggs.

Not to mention that McClane had far more support than Riggs did. Al, Marv, the news chopper, Zeus, Farrell, the Wizard.

Speed.....Riggs, let's not be stupid.

Any argument for McClane here is nothing more than wanting McClane to win. Want in one hand, shit in the other, see which gets full first.

Sadako of Girth
I don't what? Know where you stand in the Riggs versus Mac debate? I know better than anyone where you stand there.

Good luck, the McClane luck, better?

There you go again. Just can't help it, can ya? wink It's like you know deep down that Riggs would pwn Mac, 24/7, all day every day, and it eats you up. No respect whatsoever for Riggs, none. Are you seriously saying that having Riggs on their side would HURT them?

One last time.....This is NOT a Riggs versus Mac thread. Stop with the McClane knob jobbing and accept that together, they are a formidable team. Only a fool would think differently.

Nope only a fool would watch film after film of Lethal Weapon where Riggs loses it and gets sloppy at detriment to the team/quest/situation, and not see how that could work against Team McClane..

Stop projecting pal. You are a deeeeeeeeply butthurt man, and accusing me of having your disposition is no successful deflection. smile
Quit now before you are McRiggsPotterSideswiped yet again.

Nobjobbing....? lol Take that Gibson sausage outta your mouth when trying to sound ignorant. (I assume that was something you were trying to do, rather than doing it all natural like. stick out tongue )

Sadako of Girth
Right haermm Let me rephrase...

Take all of the baddies from the DH and LW movies. Who is the best H2H combatant? The toughest opponent, most deadly?

The answer is quite obvious..... *cough cough JET LI cough cough*

Riggs beat him. Riggs beat someone far more skilled and deadly than McClane ever did. Murtaugh was there, sure, but he was in Riggs' way. The fight was pretty much Riggs versus Li. And yes, Riggs beat him with an AK47. If McClane blowing up a jumbo jet with a zippo counts as a screen feat, so does Riggs killing Li with an AK.

Beating a more difficult opponent=Bigger screen feat, = superior combatant.

Damage soak....Family full of .44's to the lungs. RIGGS.

Fighting skill.....Trained martial artist who routinely takes on 5-6 guys at a time, breaks necks with his bare hands.....RIGGS.

Life saved by another......McClane: Saved by Al, saved by Farrell. Riggs? Saved once by Murtaugh in LW2. And it barely counts, because the old South African man had run out of bullets. Sooooo McClane has his life saved by others more often than Riggs.

Not to mention that McClane had far more support than Riggs did. Al, Marv, the news chopper, Zeus, Farrell, the Wizard.

Speed.....Riggs, let's not be stupid.

Any argument for McClane here is nothing more than wanting McClane to win. Want in one hand, shit in the other, see which gets full first.

Wrong again. Jet Li beat Riggs. Murtaugh killed him.
Riggs has has a specially appointed ass saver named Murtaugh, because he cant make it alone.
He is a buddy flick character.

McClane is helped occasionally by different humans around at the time and largely makes it alone.

If Riggs had such fighting skill as you maintain, hed not get captured in like ever movie.

And Riggs speed was shit. There are tonnes of guys faster than him. Even a rookie boxer using slow basic shots dominated Riggs. So can we stop the "Riggsy wiggsy has magic spells I dream of him having" shit....?

Sadako of Girth
Ands in your seclective no morals mode, McClane uses Riggs as a human shield and proceeds with Mills to level the region.

Rogue Jedi
Nope only a fool would watch film after film of Lethal Weapon where Riggs loses it and gets sloppy at detriment to the team/quest/situation, and not see how that could work against Team McClane..

Stop projecting pal. You are a deeeeeeeeply butthurt man, and accusing me of having your disposition is no successful deflection. smile
Quit now before you are McRiggsPotterSideswiped yet again.

Nobjobbing....? lol Take that Gibson sausage outta your mouth when trying to sound ignorant. (I assume that was something you were trying to do, rather than doing it all natural like. stick out tongue )

Riggs is part of the team here, just as he was with Rog in LW2, he isn't an idiot, he won't go off on his own. He'll know that he stands a better chance of saving Lorna if he sticks with Mac and Mills. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW, You turned this into Riggs versus Mac, and once again I am serving you up like a deep fried catfish.

Riggs screen feats trump McClane's, fact, end of story, deal with it. You wanna talk about the team matchup? Fine, but I am not gonna discuss Riggs versus Mac anymore, because frankly I am tired of burying your same old argument.

Wrong again. Jet Li beat Riggs. Murtaugh killed him.
Riggs has has a specially appointed ass saver named Murtaugh, because he cant make it alone.
He is a buddy flick character.

McClane is helped occasionally by different humans around at the time and largely makes it alone.

If Riggs had such fighting skill as you maintain, hed not get captured in like ever movie.

And Riggs speed was shit. There are tonnes of guys faster than him. Even a rookie boxer using slow basic shots dominated Riggs. So can we stop the "Riggsy wiggsy has magic spells I dream of him having" shit....?

Jet Li beat Riggs? Murtaugh killed Li? Dude.......Riggs blew him away with an AK.......

But hey, if that's how you wanna play it, then Mai beat Mac, as did the Colonel. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And accept it, Mac had far more support than Riggs. Riggs beta tougher opponents. Screen feats prove this. See, I provide screen feats to back my opinions with evidence. You, well, you have nothing. You simply WANT Mac to win, so you ignore screen feats and praise him.

Ands in your seclective no morals mode, McClane uses Riggs as a human shield and proceeds with Mills to level the region. No, Ghost Dog snipes Mac and rapes Holly.

Robtard
Ands in your seclective no morals mode, McClane uses Riggs as a human shield and proceeds with Mills to level the region.

Riggs has the stupid mullet McClane could use as a handle too. Works perfectly, it would.

Robtard

No, Ghost Dog snipes Mac and rapes Holly.

Ghost Dog was just a fat silly guy who swung around an imaginary katana. Who did he fight of notable worth?

Rogue Jedi
Ghost Dog was just a fat silly guy who swung around an imaginary katana. Who did he fight of notable worth? No one, but he displayed gun skills out the yazoo, more than everyone here except for Vincent and Leon, and he took a shitload of bullets to the chest and kept walking. His stealth rivals Leon's.

Rogue Jedi
Some of Ghost Dog:

PWJvDeeELG8

This scene made laugh my ass off:

g6dMTwURRns

He was a follower of the way of the Samurai, he wasn't just some loser who was a wannabe. He's far more formidable than you realize. The way he kills the last guy in the vid is epic.

Sadako of Girth
Riggs is part of the team here, just as he was with Rog in LW2, he isn't an idiot, he won't go off on his own. He'll know that he stands a better chance of saving Lorna if he sticks with Mac and Mills. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW, You turned this into Riggs versus Mac, and once again I am serving you up like a deep fried catfish.

Riggs screen feats trump McClane's, fact, end of story, deal with it. You wanna talk about the team matchup? Fine, but I am not gonna discuss Riggs versus Mac anymore, because frankly I am tired of burying your same old argument.

Jet Li beat Riggs? Murtaugh killed Li? Dude.......Riggs blew him away with an AK.......

But hey, if that's how you wanna play it, then Mai beat Mac, as did the Colonel. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And accept it, Mac had far more support than Riggs. Riggs beta tougher opponents. Screen feats prove this. See, I provide screen feats to back my opinions with evidence. You, well, you have nothing. You simply WANT Mac to win, so you ignore screen feats and praise him.

No, Ghost Dog snipes Mac and rapes Holly.

And once again, in your almost sexual enthusiasm for the catfish, for for got to add the chips. (The "chips" being played by in this instance by "debating logic and observation in movie watching", of course.)

So how is the AK-47 a hand to hand win...?
Thats like saying Karen Carpenter could have beaten Muhammad Ali in hand to hand combat by shooting him with a shotgun. Sure she could.....technically, but then so what...its still cheating and flaccid/impotent.

Dont be silly. Dead men cant rape.

No thats just your automatic 'knee jerk deformation of my argument' tactic yet again. Nice to see your trying to keep those chops up though.
Just keep repeating the same mistake everytime and sure, magically one day somehow the universe'll transform into a place where you can be right, huh...?

Tougher opponents...? So Jet motherfu**ing Li could have beaten a two teams of Fort Bragg trained seals/marines...???????>....!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????!?!??!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!???????????!???????!???????!??????!?!?!???????????????????!!?!?????????????!?!??!???!?!???!??!??!?????????????!??!?!??? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
I'd change those Riggs Potter posters in your room, the crust is so thick now that you can't tell that shit from a Charlie's Angels poster...!!!!!
You, Mr.RJ, I salute you, for you are a true master of comedy.

Sadako of Girth
Riggs has the stupid mullet McClane could use as a handle too. Works perfectly, it would.

This is very true.

McClane'd have to prise your hands off that handle with a crowbar first though....

wink

Rogue Jedi
And once again, in your almost sexual enthusiasm for the catfish, for for got to add the chips. (The "chips" being played by in this instance by "debating logic and observation in movie watching", of course.)

So how is the AK-47 a hand to hand win...?
Thats like saying Karen Carpenter could have beaten Muhammad Ali in hand to hand combat by shooting him with a shotgun. Sure she could.....technically, but then so what...its still cheating and flaccid/impotent.

Dont be silly. Dead men cant rape.

No thats just your automatic 'knee jerk deformation of my argument' tactic yet again. Nice to see your trying to keep those chops up though.
Just keep repeating the same mistake everytime and sure, magically one day somehow the universe'll transform into a place where you can be right, huh...?

Tougher opponents...? So Jet motherfu**ing Li could have beaten a two teams of Fort Bragg trained seals/marines...???????>....!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????!?!??!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!???????????!???????!???????!??????!?!?!???????????????????!!?!?????????????!?!??!???!?!???!??!??!?????????????!??!?!??? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
I'd change those Riggs Potter posters in your room, the crust is so thick now that you can't tell that shit from a Charlie's Angels poster...!!!!!
You, Mr.RJ, I salute you, for you are a true master of comedy. Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Rogue Jedi

So how is the AK-47 a hand to hand win...? Same as saying using an SUV to kill a GIRL is a h2h win. Same as saying lighting a zippo and dropping it in a puddle of gas is a win.

McClane lost h2h to a GIRL. A GIRL. crylaugh

See, You say Mac "beat" those Bragg guys. All he did was......beat a slow ass black guy h2h. Get his ass handed to him by the Colonel. Light a zippo and drop it.

Jet Li woulda killed the Colonel in seconds.

Once again.....Riggs went toe to toe with Jet Li, held his own, and killed him with an AK. McClane woulda been killed in seconds. Why?

*drumroll* Because Mac lost to a GIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLL.

Rogue Jedi
NOW.......Let's get this shit back on track.

There are several factors we must consider, strengths and weaknesses.

MARKSMANSHIP: Riggs and Mac are deadeye shots, there is no denying that, although Riggs has more screen feats than Mac here. Vincent is on the same level at least, as is Leon. Mills never showed any mad marksmanship, not did Ghost Dog. Toss up between Riggs, Mac, Leon and Vincent.

SPEED: Vincent, hands down, followed closely by Riggs.

DAMAGE SOAK: Depends. The ability to take a beating and keep going? Mac wins this hands down. The ability to get shot several times and survive? Riggs, followed closely by Ghost Dog.

STAMINA: Riggs and Vincent. Riggs at the end of LW 1, he chased down a speeding car and had energy left over. Mac comes a close third.

STEALTH: Let's not shit ourselves here, people, Leon. He could easily solo team Mac in scenario 1, 2 AND 3 here.

H2H COMBAT: Mills, Riggs, Vincent....Mac, Leon and Ghost Dog all fourth.

So, in all likelihood, here's how it goes down:

SCENARIO ONE: Leon solos.

SCENARIO TWO: Leon solos.

SCENARIO THREE: Leon solos.

SCENARIO FOUR: Team Mac curbstomps.

Sadako of Girth
Same as saying using an SUV to kill a GIRL is a h2h win. Same as saying lighting a zippo and dropping it in a puddle of gas is a win.

See, You say Mac "beat" those Bragg guys. All he did was......beat a slow ass black guy h2h. Get his ass handed to him by the Colonel. Light a zippo and drop it.

Jet Li woulda killed the Colonel in seconds.

Once again.....Riggs went toe to toe with Jet Li, held his own, and killed him with an AK. McClane woulda been killed in seconds. Why?

*drumroll* Because Mac lost to a GIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLL.

None of this matters, cause in your weird world, McClane having bested her in combat, standing over her knocked out completely unconcious ass (which McClane could easily have victory raped, if he hadnt been trying to save the eastern seaboard) blowing the hair out of fingers that he'd torn out as he knocked her out, means somehow to you that she won that.

Now for 4021st time, McClane after not really being too bothered physically after she recovered and cheap shotted him out of the window, saved time and saved Matthew from her (now MATTHEW is a pussy) by inserting an SUV into her stinkhole. He had already beaten her, then he merely was being economical with that fast ninja biotchhh, who without doubt would have killed Riggs, his dog, his wife, his kids, any aunts and uncles, cousins and even the nice old guy at the newsstand that Riggs buys his newspaper from in the morning.

Rogue Jedi
None of this matters, cause in your weird world, McClane having bested her in combat, standing over her knocked out completely unconcious ass (which McClane could easily have victory raped, if he hadnt been trying to save the eastern seaboard) blowing the hair out of fingers that he'd torn out as he knocked her out, means somehow to you that she won that.

Now for 4021st time, McClane after not really being too bothered physically after she recovered and cheap shotted him out of the window, saved time and saved Matthew from her (now MATTHEW is a pussy) by inserting an SUV into her stinkhole. He had already beaten her, then he merely was being economical with that fast ninja biotchhh, who without doubt would have killed Riggs, his dog, his wife, his kids, any aunts and uncles, cousins and even the nice old guy at the newsstand that Riggs buys his newspaper from in the morning.

So, in closing, he couldn't finish her H2H, so he resorted to an SUV.

Glad we agree on that.

Sadako of Girth
We agree? lolz You obviously cant think straight, if thats the conclusion you've come to, or are just McButthurt trolling again.

He spared her. Its blatantly clear for all to see.
If he'd wasted time with "all that kung fu shit" the east coast'd have been f**ked.

Maybe as McClane you'd have not cared about that and would let millions suffer.

Rogue Jedi
Spared her haermm McClane wasn't exactly the most merciful of people. Anyway, enough of that, let's focus on this:

MARKSMANSHIP: Riggs and Mac are deadeye shots, there is no denying that, although Riggs has more screen feats than Mac here. Vincent is on the same level at least, as is Leon. Mills never showed any mad marksmanship, not did Ghost Dog. Toss up between Riggs, Mac, Leon and Vincent.

DAMAGE SOAK: Depends. The ability to take a beating and keep going? Mac wins this hands down. The ability to get shot several times and survive? Riggs, followed closely by Ghost Dog.

STAMINA: Riggs and Vincent. Riggs at the end of LW 1, he chased down a speeding car and had energy left over. Mac comes a close third.

STEALTH: Let's not shit ourselves here, people, Leon. He could easily solo team Mac in scenario 1, 2 AND 3 here.

Sadako of Girth
Its okay to cry RJ.....

....have a tissue. I know you used yours all yours already in the HP threads.

....just let it alllllllllllll out.

A man cant hold pain inside like that forever, you know.

Accept the lord McClane as your saviour, and the feel the exorcism of the butthurt pain as your surrender it to the lord.

Rogue Jedi
Conceding? Good idea.

Sadako of Girth
Yes. That is. So do it already and end your rectal pain.....live free, diehard.

Rogue Jedi
Why should I concede? I'm not the one clinging to a piece of driftwood as my argument sinks around me. I guess if I wanted to go out on top, I should.

Sadako of Girth
Erm yes you are, driftwood boy.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, I'm the iceberg, you're the Titanic. Blub blub blub, Team Mac goes down.

Sadako of Girth
Im the Titanic and your Rose DeWiit Bukater (who spend all he time going down on the titanic..lol..And generally being proven wrong by the titanic a lot.)

Rogue Jedi
haermm Riiiiiiiiiiiight. Keep the faith, Brutha.

Sadako of Girth
When in the military, when they train guys to work at as a team toward an objective, have you ever heard them say to an individual "just go crazy" is the way to maintain unit cohesion?

And if being crazy is the key to superhuman HP powers, like you seem to be saying, why arent the police/armed forces all recruited only from insane asylums?

When people lose it on the battlefield for real then then entire enemy army isnt wiped out with their rage. This isnt manga.

Robtard

You've been shown and re-shown how wrong this it, yet you continue with it. Why?

McClane KO'd her first, she then kicked his ass out of a window, H2H goes to McClane.

Sadako of Girth
You've been shown and re-shown how wrong this it, yet you continue with it. Why?

Its his last piece of driftwood.
wink

Now for a commercial break.

"Are you a sore and butthurt Ninja chick just been beaten unconcious by a man you failed to kill...? Have you, not knowing when to quit, kicked someone out a window in a cheap last ditch move because you couldnt beat them hand to hand...? Buy the new Anal allegesic from McClane pharmacutricals for justĀ£24,998..."(with free lubetube):

http://motortorque.askaprice.com/images/features/428-288/Nissan-launches-Navara-DIE-HARD-4.0-edition-15916.jpg smokin'

Rogue Jedi

McClane KO'd her first, she then kicked his ass out of a window, H2H goes to McClane. Sure I have, Rob, sure I have. Sure he did. She got up. She wasn't KO'd. She was merely stunned. If she was KO'd, she wouldnta got up that fast, with all of her wits about her. Survey says............................She beat that ass.

But hey, don't buy it? I'll start a poll here, we'll see.

Now. Any reply as to how Leon does NOT solo team Mac here? Yeah thought not.

Rogue Jedi
When in the military, when they train guys to work at as a team toward an objective, have you ever heard them say to an individual "just go crazy" is the way to maintain unit cohesion?

And if being crazy is the key to superhuman HP powers, like you seem to be saying, why arent the police/armed forces all recruited only from insane asylums?

When people lose it on the battlefield for real then then entire enemy army isnt wiped out with their rage. This isnt manga.

I'm preaching Team Vincent here, you dolt. Try and keep up.

Riggs worked with Rog as a team when he lost it, screen feat. Next question. He even went to save Rog while in psycho mode. Lets see, get outta the oven, you're done.

Leon and Vincent will take out Mac and Riggs before they can even get a shot off. Mills is their only chance at victory.

Robtard
Sure I have, Rob, sure I have. Sure he did. She got up. She wasn't KO'd. She was merely stunned. If she was KO'd, she wouldnta got up that fast, with all of her wits about her. Survey says............................She beat that ass.

But hey, don't buy it? I'll start a poll here, we'll see.

Now. Any reply as to how Leon does NOT solo team Mac here? Yeah thought not.

Now you're arguing against what is shown in the movie. People often get up after being KO'd, doesn't mean they weren't out. McClane hit and tossed her, her eyes closed and she was at his mercy for a couple of minutes. That is a H2H win in any book.

You're being ridiculous; you know it. Being "stunned" doesn't mean you close your eyes and you're out.

Leon is awesome, but he's not so awesome he takes out Mills, McClane and Riggs. He's probably get Riggs, as Riggs tends to run around like a crazed idiot. Mill's is on Bourne's level and McClane has four movies full of complete destructiom feats. No comparison.

Rogue Jedi
Now you're arguing against what is shown in the movie. People often get up after being KO'd, doesn't mean they weren't out. He hit and tossed her, her eyes closed and she was at his mercy for a couple of minutes. That is a H2H win in any book.

You're being ridiculous; you know it. Being "stunned" doesn't mean you close your eyes and you're out.

Leon is awesome, but he's not so awesome he takes out Mills, McClane and Riggs. Yes, Rob, he is. And with Vincent and Ghost Dog as support, they don't even break a sweat.

Robtard
Dude, you've got nothing. You're wrong about McClane and you're wrong about everything else.

Leon is the best guy on team two; he's not beating Mills though. Vincent is decent, but nothing McClane hasn't handled before. Ghost Gog is meh, at best; Riggs has better feats than him.

In short, team two is outclassed every step of the way.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, you've got nothing. You're wrong about McClane and you're wrong about everything else.

Leon is the best guy on team two; he's not beating Mills though. Vincent is decent, but nothing McClane hasn't handled before. Ghost Gog is meh, at best; Riggs has better feats than him.

In short, team two is outclassed every step of the way. haermm Right, Leon isn't beating Mills haermm

They will never SEE him, man. STEALTH. He displays stealth they can only dream of.

Leon kills faster, he kills more, he kills better in every possible way.

Vincent is something McClane has handled before?

http://www.moviebodycounts.com/Collateral.htm

14 kills to Mac's 10.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand:

W85mbsD_5_U

Yeah, sure, OK Rob. That scene alone trumps anything any of these guys did, except for Leon.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Obvious typo on my part. Leon isn't taking Mills.

Vincent kills stupid goons. McClane kills military trained personal; highly trained military at that.

Squirrel-boy is above anyone Vincent killed; that's just one of McClane's many notches.

Rogue Jedi
Obvious typo on my part. Leon isn't taking Mills.

Vincent kills stupid goons. McClane kills military trained personal; highly trained military at that.

Squirrel-boy is above anyone Vincent killed; that's just one of McClane's many notches.

Leon would rape Mills 6 ways from sunday. Screen feats.

Mac kills eurotrash terrosists, no more trained than a "Goon." Besides, Vincent outsmarted the cops, the FBI, and the goons in the club scene.

Squirrel was killed by liquid nitrogen haermm

Robtard
Mills walks into a room full of bad-guys without a weapon (ala Bourne style) and makes due.

You're telling me the guys in DH4 were just goons? Don't be silly, they were badass mofo's.

Killed because of McClane's actions.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, Mills did that. Watch the opening scene with Leon, and his apartment scene. Trumps any and all Mills feats.

Killed by....A terminator doll, an SUV, liquid nitrogen. NOT h2h. None of that shit is available in this fight.

Try again, try harder.

dadudemon
Try again, try harder.

Live free or try hard. *looks seriously into the distance while driving*

Robtard
Yeah, Mills did that. Watch the opening scene with Leon, and his apartment scene. Trumps any and all Mills feats.

Killed by....A terminator doll, an SUV, liquid nitrogen. NOT h2h. None of that shit is available in this fight.

Try again, try harder.

Vincent will break his little hands trying to kill McClane in a fist fight. Damage-soak, McClane has.

No need to, when you've already failed for the get-go.

Rogue Jedi
Vincent will break his little hands trying to kill McClane in a fist fight. Damage-soak, McClane has.

No need to, when you've already failed for the get-go.

Vincemt will cap McClane before it comes to that roll eyes (sarcastic) Why? Because he's better than McClane.

Mills is better than Rigs, Mac and GD.

Leon and Vincent are better than all.

Team Vincent victory.

Why? Screen feats.

Robtard
Need to make up your mind, first it's guns, then it's H2H, now it's guns while McClane is going H2H.

You' got nothing, except twisting and trying to make one-sided rules, as you are in the OTF with your butt-hurt McClane thread in there. Sad, bro. Sad. sad Lulz though, in a sad way.

Rogue Jedi
I've got nothing? I've got screen feats out the yazoo. You? Sadako? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell.......Nothing really, except for McClane nut cheese between your teeth.

Hear ye Hear ye: From this point on, any thread involving McClane, dismiss anything posted by Robtard and Sadako. They think he wins....Just cuz.

Robtard
Correct, nothing, it's what you came in here with.

Lol, now a Straw-man, desperation at its finest. We're saying Mills, McClane and Riggs win, not "just McClane".

-Mills, better than Leon. (though Leon is a total bad-ass)

-McClane, better than Vincent.

-Riggs, better than Ghost Dog.

Rogue Jedi
Mills is NOT better than Leon. You're ignoring Leon's screen feats because you want your hero to win. "McClane's left one" indeed.

Mac would not have been able to pull off the club scene.

Yes.

Robtard
Mills is NOT better than Leon. You're ignoring Leon's screen feats because you want your hero to win. "McClane's left one" indeed.

Mac would not have been able to pull off the club scene.

Yes.

You're ignoring Mills'. Dude goes in without weapons and relies on quick thinking and skills alone.

Vincent wouldn't have survived any of the DH films.

Rogue Jedi
You're ignoring Mills'. Dude goes in without weapons and relies on quick thinking and skills alone.

Vincent wouldn't have survived any of the DH films.

In this fight, Leon's stealth, the opening scene, trumps that. None of the guys ever saw him.

Sure, if it goes H2H Leon is a goner, but you and I know it won't.

Robtard
None of those guys had the skills of Mills, McClane or Riggs, they were stupid goons.

Mills' didn't miss either, iirc. He's as capable with a gun as he is with his hands.

Rogue Jedi
And none of those guys, the other guys, had the skill of Leon or Vincent.

Mills missed left and right, man.

Robtard
You've got nothing, as shown.

Leon is good, love that movie to boot, but he's not carrying his teammates while taking out three capable opponents.

Mark it zero, dude. You've stumbled and fallen in yet another verses thread. Get up, wipe the mud and semen off your face and go make a McClane spite thread.

Edit: I see you already did, McClane Vs Leon, lol, dude.

Rogue Jedi
Carrying? By going ghost and soloing Team Mac he's carrying? I call it soloing.

Nah, I got all the screen feats, you are, as usual, ignoring them because your hero dies here.

Robtard
Hahahaha... McClane isn't my hero, I've told you on multiple occasions (as has Sadako) that the McClane-love thing is a joke, nothing else. We're talking about fictional characters, dude.

No, you've missed the screen feats, what you've got is mud and semen on your face. Topped off with an ample helping of fictional-character-spite. Odd.

Rogue Jedi
Ah, so NOW it's a joke.

niTZztdrXIE&feature=related

Backtrack much?

Robtard
No, not now. Always was; you've been told this before; on several occasions.

But going by movie feats, team one still wins.

Rogue Jedi
And I have told you on many occasions that I like Mac far more than Riggs, but you chose not to listen.

So...........

_GF_E-1PAPc&feature=related

P R N D L 1 2

Guess which one you're in.

Yeah how about no? Team Vincent is WAY more skilled and deadly.

Sadako of Girth
I'm preaching Team Vincent here, you dolt. Try and keep up.

Riggs worked with Rog as a team when he lost it, screen feat. Next question. He even went to save Rog while in psycho mode. Lets see, get outta the oven, you're done.

Leon and Vincent will take out Mac and Riggs before they can even get a shot off. Mills is their only chance at victory.

Who are YOU OF ALL PEOPLE calling dolt...?
Thats like shit calling cologne smelly, biotch. smile
The hypocritical, delluded gaul of it...!!!!!! stick out tongue

Oven....? Done....?
Time for a niiiiiiice long lie down RJ.

Rubbish.

Sadako of Girth
I've got nothing? I've got screen feats out the yazoo. You? Sadako? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell.......Nothing really, except for McClane nut cheese between your teeth.

Hear ye Hear ye: From this point on, any thread involving McClane, listen to anything posted by Robtard and Sadako. They think he won....Just cuz he actually did.

Yup.

Now sod off back your Harry Potter poster crust layering, driftwood. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
It's official. I no longer take you seriously. You are a ****ing clown shoe.

Sadako of Girth
.......said the prostitute to RJ.

Like I said. Driftwood.

Rogue Jedi
Mhu9uRHaGbA

Sadako of Girth
The inner workings of your mind revealed?

Impediment
Could we, possibly, go back to topic, please?

Any more dumb shit will award warnings.

Rogue Jedi
Good idea:

Sadako of Girth
"Good idea" he says like he didnt just shit stir that whole situation into existance...

Still. Moving on...

Riggs really isnt that fast. He was aced by a boxing rookie in light sparring.
Why there is so much eSemen cast here about this facet of Riggs is a mystery.

Stamina: He didnt chase down a speeding car. A mobileish car. Sure. Speeding... no.
He headed a car that was having a lot of trouble making it through traffic of that the pass, didnt actually catch up with it, shot at it. Big deal.

So heres the likely scenario:

Sc 1) Leon is killed like in the movie, by a lone cop. But not Riggs as hes too slow.

Sc 2) Leon is killed like the 1st movie he was in. But not Riggs, due to average stamina in his prime and outright bad stamina in the later films.

Sc 3) Leon attempts to solo, and like usual when he tries to solo, judging by screen feats, he is shot and killed by a lone cop.

Sc4) Team Mac kerbstomps, then Riggs (If hes still alive, after making mistakes "going crazy"wink buys the beers for being such a slow, overhyped half-a-man-without-his-partner.

Sadako of Girth
EDIT Double post:

Twice the pleasure. wink

Sadako of Girth

-Mills, better than Leon. (though Leon is a total bad-ass)

-McClane, better than Vincent.

-Riggs, better than Ghost Dog.

FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.