Marv versus The Protector "Giants"...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Marv is in the same room as The Protector is in this vid:

sgyN1pPZJNo&feature=related

He must fight the big ass steroid pumping guy to the death.

Scenario one: No weapons, h2h combat only.

Scenario two: They are all armed with an aluminum baseball bat.

Utrigita
Marv tears him apart and you know it.

Spite.

Rogue Jedi
Him? It's THEM, dude. Watch the WHOLE vid.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
He must fight the big ass steroid pumping guy to the death.

Scenario one: No weapons, h2h combat only.

Scenario two: They are all armed with an aluminum baseball bat.

Your opening post certainly gives alot of room to interpretation on what you meant.

And given that I was commenting on the first scenario where you had mentioned guy (as highlightened above) I don't quite see how you can assume based on your own formulation that it was more then the first guy. Hence the comment "Marv RIPS him apart"

Rogue Jedi
OK, GUYS..... All the big men in the fight scene.

steverules_2
Who's marv? Dare i ask...which i just did

KingD19
Marv still wins.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah let's be realistic......

steverules_2
ooooh sin city

KingD19
Yeah let's be realistic......

I am being realistic. His damage soak and strength are crazy, he can take anything they dish out.

Rogue Jedi
And the giants took all Jaa had to offer. It took him cutting their tendons to put them down for good.

KingD19
Are you saying Jaa= Marv in strength?

Rogue Jedi
I am saying that Jaa hit them in the face with elephant bones and they kept coming.

KingD19
If Marv hit them with the Elephant bones, they wouldn't be in the same pristine condition.

Rogue Jedi
Vice versa if they did so.

KingD19
Did you see Sin City? Do you know what Marv went through, and tanked??? He's so far past these guys it's spite.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, never seen Sin City, what's that?

Marv got KO'd by a sledgehammer. The Giants took bones to the head and kept going.

KingD19
Marv got hit by a car.

Rogue Jedi
And? Didn't hit him in the head.

Tattoos N Scars
I know that one big dude was strong enough to pick up and toss a small elephant...lol

BruceSkywalker
Marv stomps

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

Utrigita
crylaugh

The big guys didn't take up damage very well, if you look at the first exchange the guy is down on the ground, in pain, because of a knock to the bed, Marv jumped through the front window of a speeding car and laughed while doing so, he toke the electric chair and laughed them in the face, he got beat repeatly with Bassballbats and he still didn't break, if anything that puts him imo above these guys atleast in H2H combat.

With bats however... no idea.

Rogue Jedi
If Marv fights them one on one, one after the other, yeah, he wins, but all at the same time? Doubtful.

Utrigita
If Marv fights them one on one, one after the other, yeah, he wins, but all at the same time? Doubtful.

Just like the protector did.

Rogue Jedi
One at a time, or all at once, like they swarm all at once?

Utrigita
One at a time, or all at once, like they swarm all at once?

When he had the elephant bones on, they attacked him one on one, that can hardly be called swarming him.

Rogue Jedi
I think we are on different channels.

Robtard
Can't watch the video and I barely recall that fight scene. But if Jaa's character was able to take them out, Marv will destroy them.

Reason, Marv would obliterate Jaa's character, once he's able to lay hands on him.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Can't watch the video and I barely recall that fight scene. But if Jaa's character was able to take them out, Marv will destroy them.

Reason, Marv would obliterate Jaa's character, once he's able to lay hands on him. Well, in the vid, they attack Jaa one at a time. And he has huge elephant bones tied to his forearms. AND the only way he puts them down for good is by slicing their tendons.

In this fight, there are no weapons. They all swarm Marv. all at the same time.

Robtard
Well, in the vid, they attack Jaa one at a time. And he has huge elephant bones tied to his forearms. AND the only way he puts them down for good is by slicing their tendons.

In this fight, there are no weapons. They all swarm Marv. all at the same time.

Marv was strong enough to smash a door to splinters and send 4-5 SWAT-guys flying and push a guy's head an inch or two into a brick wall.

Stands to reason he has the physical strength (super-human levels of it) to tear these guys apart.

Rogue Jedi
Well, you can't watch the vid and barely recall the scene, maybe you should watch it when you can and refresh your memory.

Robtard
Well, you can't watch the vid and barely recall the scene, maybe you should watch it when you can and refresh your memory.

True.

But if Jaa couldn't take out Marv, not sure guys Jaa beat could. But I'll hold final judgment till I watch the scene

Rogue Jedi
What does Jaa against Marv have to do with anything?

Robtard
What does Jaa against Marv have to do with anything?

Only think I really had to go off. Jaa was able to defeat the "giants"; Jaa wouldn't defeat Marv. So I'm assuming Marv would beat the "giants."

Rogue Jedi
Jaa had the elephant bones and had to slice their tendons, Marv has.....well, his mitts.

Except for scenario two, they all have bats.

Robtard
Okay, watched the vid. Marv would destroy the roid-freaks, easily too. The strongest one, who picked up the statue head was downed several times by Jaa, Marv would rip out his jaw and shove it up his hemmrhoidal ass (ask DDM, steroids give you hemmrhoids, he knows).

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Cool when it showed an X ray image when Jaa sliced their tendons, yes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.