Bruce Almighty Vs Pre Retcon Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Discuss

Astner
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_s36XsIujFj8/SwkOMPkCmsI/AAAAAAAAAIo/m-mo_NeVzeg/s1600/i_see_dumb_people_o_o_by_cool_slayer.jpg

The Nuul
Cav9 is not mighty, he likes to think he is.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Discuss so a guy with a piece of a (at best) universal being's power vs a guy who can take out a universe or more at half power.....

TheTyrant
Post Retcon Beyonder can easily win this, let alone pre.

KingD19
Well, Bruce isn't a comic, so I'm posting before it's closed. Bruce was his universes God, so he's the equivalent to Marvels TOAA, so he wins.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, Bruce isn't a comic, so I'm posting before it's closed. Bruce was his universes God, so he's the equivalent to Marvels TOAA, so he wins.
I'm pretty sure he only had power over Buffalo, New York. He was made God of one city and he never really did anything that Beyonder couldn't do.

Edit: Nvm, he had the power to erase stars and move the moon, it was just he only heard the prayers of Buffalo, New York. Still he didn't do anything Beyonder couldn't do.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure he only had power over Buffalo, New York. He was made God of one city and he never really did anything that Beyonder couldn't do.

Edit: Nvm, he had the power to erase stars and move the moon, it was just he only heard the prayers of Buffalo, New York. Still he didn't do anything Beyonder couldn't do. Hm erasing stars is a pretty insane feat laughing for a comedy movie of course

TheTyrant
Beyonder made the cosmic judge of all reality shit his pants..that is enough proof to show that he was omnipotent COMPETELY.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Beyonder made the cosmic judge of all reality shit his pants..that is enough proof to show that he was omnipotent COMPETELY.
Not really. LT isn't omnipotent either so being his superior doesn't automatically equate to omnipotence.

Wild Shadow
bumpity bump. kick @SS... beyonder for the win next we should make movie mask 1 and 2 vs bruce or beyonder..

now that i posted thread can be closed

KingD19
He heard the prayers of the whole world. It was too much, that was why he made prayer.com or whatever it was.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KingD19
He heard the prayers of the whole world. It was too much, that was why he made prayer.com or whatever it was.
Yaweeh! (I didn't get the joke until the second time I saw the movie)
And no God straight up told Bruce that he only heard the prayers of one city. It was meant to show him just how hard God's job was. He couldn't deal with the prayers of one city let alone the entire world and/or universe.

KingD19
Ahh, well there ya go. While his mind wasn't omniscient, he did have the power of god.

And god=toaa>>>>>beyonder

galactusischere
TOAA>=Beyonder IMO.

Beyonder was millions of times more powerful than the multi-verse.

KingD19
And TOAA is Marvel's version of God, I know full well how powerful Pre and Post retcon Byonder is, and he's not on TOAA's level, nobody is, that's why he's TOAA.

Endless Mike
IIRC the most impressive thing he did was move the moon

Badabing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Discuss You've been asked to stop with this type of thread. You've been shown the rules. Warnings and temp bans don't seem to help. From now on it will be more warnings and temp bans for each spite/off topic/spam thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.