Terry Bogard vs Alba Meira

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shawn_Michaels
Who will win?!
Terry is legendary South Town hero he is unbeaten wolf and with sure is one of most recognized name in fighting games but can he beat Alba Meira?!
Alba from other hand is new face in South Town and one of new heroes,he is main protagonist in Maximum Impact series,he definetly is one of the strongest KOF characters but can he beat Legendary Wolf?!

No End N Site
I think it may be a draw.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Alba wins.

Sin_Volvagia
Terry Bogard wins. He's fought people more dangerous than Duke and Jivatma.

Hell Lancer
Terry's got great feats to his name but what little we've seen of Alba makes him no short of a beast. the dude actually fought Kyo pretty evenly, even seemed to have the upperhand.

P-Geyser
Either a tie or Terry. If it was just a freindly match, in all honesty it could go either way but if it's serious all out must win.... then it's Terry.

Shawn_Michaels
I think Alba have better chances to win,they make him really strong probably Alba will beat K` and Iori too,but don't know there is too much vagueness

Ms.Marvel
alba is a man?

Shawn_Michaels
Hah yeah Alba is man,I not talking about Jessica Alba big grin ,Alba Meira - main hero from King Of Fighters Maximum Impact wink

I-Drop
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
alba is a man? Nope. Alba's a disgrace created by another disgrace and I'm glad Alba's series got canceled & Alba's creator finally got fired.

I've seen Alba do nothing noteworthy in his(thankfully) short series. Hell, he even needed Terry's help to beat Duke IIRC. I think Terry's got this one until proven otherwise

What beastly feats does this guy have?Originally posted by Shawn_Michaels
I think Alba have better chances to win,they make him really strong probably Alba will beat K` and Iori too,but don't know there is too much vagueness K' would probably hurt him & Iori would probably KILL him.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by I-Drop
Nope. Alba's a disgrace created by another disgrace and I'm glad Alba's series got canceled & Alba's creator finally got fired.

I've seen Alba do nothing noteworthy in his(thankfully) short series. Hell, he even needed Terry's help to beat Duke IIRC. I think Terry's got this one until proven otherwise

What beastly feats does this guy have? K' would probably hurt him & Iori would probably KILL him.

laughing

I-Drop
laughing out loud That post was for you, mane! I'm not even sure if he could take flameless Iori. Flameless Iori put the hurt on the gay cowboy Meira brother & he neutralized Kyo & gayAlba's punches like they were nothing. Maybe Alba did something REALLY special in MI2 that I'm unaware of.

Glad that series is canceled. Had some cool elements(all those great characters, but they pick the absolute WORST ones to get the spotlight), but they made KOF too weird. Falqueer's gay version of the Bogard brothers was destined to fail. &Jivatama? WTF?! Learn from this, SNK. When you have a lousy hero(Alba) & a lousy boss(Jivatama) you are ****ing up and your series is gonna get scrapped.

Hell Lancer
I-drop and P-geyser in the same thread?

oh no sad

isharacramer
terry bogard is a main in fatal fury series big grin
alba is a main character is kof mi 1,2
i think terry and alba will both be draw laughing

lordxalba
Originally posted by isharacramer
terry bogard is a main in fatal fury series big grin
alba is a main character is kof mi 1,2
i think terry and alba will both be draw laughing

100% correct cool.

I-Drop
100% crazy. They'll draw because they're both main characters? Sounds pretty lame. What has Alba done besides get the MI series canceled w/his gayness? Any feats @all for this guy that put him in Terry's tier?

Hell Lancer
laughing out loud
true but he spanked kyo pretty well in KoFAD. heck, he beat him one-on-one in that manga you love sighting everytime you bash on Ryo by bringing up Ryo's spanking at the hands of Mignon wink

I-Drop
Fight wasn't over. Iori stopped it just when Kyo was getting pissed. Kyo was probably gonna vaporize smile Alba, but Iori stopped Kyo 'cuz he can't kill Kyo if Kyo's in prison for what might be prosecuted as a hate crime(killing the obviously gay Alba) smile HPKNmqSriAE. I'm gonna look @the manga again, Sado. Don't remember him beating Kyo. I remember him offing some people & Kyo wasn't able to stop him tho. Shit. Gotta look for that book now. Does this put Alba over Terry anyways?

rehash on the other hand DID get his ass kicked. & BADLY, by a lil' girl who laughed & played as she pummeled him. She was dressed as a cat & didn't take Ryo seriously @all(nobody does smile )

Hell Lancer
already posted that entire section for you in the past, I-dope. we all know your memory lapses are legendary wink
fight wasn't finished but he had the upper hand in the fight. that's still qualifies as a feat around here....given that Ken's going around fubaring cats that he shouldn't be on account of being Ryu's eternal rival. heck, last i checked ken's your favorite dude these days after Iori did some soul searching and realized his desire to hate kyo actually comes from his own repressed transvestite tendencies laughing out loud

Nice to see how much of a legend Sado22 is...wish i'd been around when he was shifty

nice to see you still hate on that orange peel wearing, hokuto shinken ripping foo laughing out loud

I-Drop
Originally posted by Hell Lancer
already posted that entire section for you in the past, I-dope. we all know your memory lapses are legendary wink ANNND THAT proves you are Sado. What section did YOU post for me HL? laughing out loud No need for the I-dope stuff mane smile
fight wasn't finished but he had the upper hand in the fight. that's still qualifies as a feat around here....given that Ken's going around fubaring cats that he shouldn't be on account of being Ryu's eternal rival. heck, last i checked ken's your favorite dude these days after Iori did some soul searching and realized his desire to hate kyo actually comes from his own repressed transvestite tendencies laughing out loudI don't give cats credit for unfinished fights, especially when it's just about to get serious. Ken was always the fave. He's too damn cool. Iori was my fave for SNK until he tried to be Blue Mary. Rock's my fave SNK character now. Originally posted by Hell Lancer
Nice to see how much of a legend Sado22 is...wish i'd been around when he was shiftyJust answer the question, Sado. Does an unfinished fight w/Kyo make Alba tougher than Terry?Originally posted by Hell Lancer
nice to see you still hate on that orange peel wearing, hokuto shinken ripping foo laughing out loud laughing out loud That's forever!

Hell Lancer
AAAAAND THAT proves your legendary memory lapses wink
I remember Sado22 telling me about how he posted sections from the KoFKYO story for you and the others and even highlighted the area where it talked about Kyo going berserker and nearly vaporizing Yashiro and Yamazaki (in a 2-on-1 handicap match) but Kagura managed to stop him.

having an upperhand against one of the top 3 fighters of an entire franchise is a feat. if I made a Oro versus Terry Bogard thread right now, cats would be giving it to Oro--solely because he managed to hang with Akuma in a non-serious sparring match. thus, Alba hanging with Kyo in an actually serious fight (because Kyo was already pissedoff and Alba was pissedoff at Kyo and last time i checked KYO was the one looking for the fight going around trashtalking Alba).

nah, his coolness is overrated because of ryu's lack of coolness. it's like highschool kids who're said to be cool because they listen to linkin park or something. that shite doesn't make them cool....they only appear cool because the other kids are emo-nerds listening to boy bands or girlbands.
there's nothing about ken that's cool. he never says anything funny, his moves are mostly the same as ryu's (which are boring) and aside from shinryuken, none of his specials really look great. sure his wife's hot but that says nothing about why he's cool. he's rich? he's got a cool car? bvllshit.

laughing out loud
rock's got cool moves and he's definitely cooler than ken.

who's sado? confused
and why do you need a definite answer to this? i wouldn't be bringing it up if i didn't think it was true.

No End N Site
Why are Ryu and Ken in this thread at all? 00
It's startin' to happen again.

Hell Lancer
No End In Site why PHUCK did you post a ryo gif?!
now I-drop's gonna go batshite and burn this place to the ground
*runs for cover* mad

P-Geyser
Oh shut the FAWK up you KyoJinKazuya fangirl! mad

Hell Lancer
that's KazuyaJinIori, buttplug! mad

I-Drop

No End N Site
Oro has always had feats, ridiculously good ones!

Hell Lancer
if you call that rock a boulder again, i'm gonna shoot you no expression

i'm like Randy Orton of kmc. I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand they talk to me!
*punts you*

i was talking about the another day. Kyo was picking the fight, not Alba.
as for the manga, Alba beat him fair and square. I'll try looking for it...till then just admit that I'm right because I always am wink

and based on what I've seen so far, I'd say Alba has a slight edge.

I-Drop
laughing out loud Actually you're wrong AGAIN. I don't know how either because I posted the damn vid here 4ya! Look @it. @what point is Kyo shittalking Alba? AD was apparently so good of a movie that it messed w/your brain. This isn't the 1st time you misinterpreted things in it. You gave a "unique" description of the Billy/Rock fight too.

If that fight had continued, Kyo would have cooked Alba and then Clark & Ralf woulda came in an arrested him for gaybashing. It's obvious. smile

No End N Site
if you call that rock a boulder again, i'm gonna shoot you no expression

Not all boulders have to be Indiana Jones size. Not to mention Oro can TK more than 1 at a time. Oro is capable TKing many large objects at once.

He can throw out DBZ sized chi blast.

He's fast enough to appear as if he has teleported, when he didn't.

He can grab a man and slam them around effortlessly with just one 1 hand.

He can jump out of the atmosphere and survive reentry.

Hell Lancer
kyo wasn't talking smack? Alba asked him if he was responsible. Kyo could've easily said "no, you overdressed fagtard, it wasn't me". instead he said "I guess I can't make excuses" (which was pretty dumb if you ask me) and then when Alba says he'll make him pay for doing that kyo STILL doesn't apologize or try to explain himself. instead he says "if you want, i'll take you on".

maybe you learnt how to pick fights from disney cartoons. where I come from anyone who looks like he an arsonist who then says he'll take you on in a fight is talking smack...especially if he didn't do it.

laughing out loud
or Kyo'd be the laughing stock of the prison for getting beaten up by a fagtard.

all i've seen him do is use frying pans and small rocks. Athena was holding up a burning church in KoFAD.

i don't remember this actually.

so does Vanessa, blue marry and many many other KoF characters.

again, so can many kof characters. this is not really a feat. heck, if you want to talk about picking up a man and slamming him around, look at heihachi's broken toy move. he does a front grip and then tosses you several feet away like a rag doll.

when did this happen?

No End N Site
Yeah...this aint the place to go 'round N' 'round wit you about SF characters. So I'm not gonna do it.

Hell Lancer
don't put this on me, dude. you're the one insisted that Oro has feats worthy of his status as toptier.

No End N Site
don't put this on me, dude. you're the one insisted that Oro has feats worthy of his status as toptier.

He does...but I aint gonna argue in a Terry VS Alba thread about it. I wasn't the one who brought up Oro (a SF) in this thread in the 1st place. I happen to have seen I-Drop say somethin' and I decided to add my 2 cents.

It amazes me at how SF threads can stay on topic and KOF threads can't. Why?!

Kirikaze Fuuma
Most likely the DBZ sized blast and re-entry are just made up feats. And, speaking about DBZ sized blast, Tung Fu Rue wants to say hi.

Hell Lancer
laughing out loud
which proves that Tung=Akuma

No End N Site
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Most likely the DBZ sized blast and re-entry are just made up feats. And, speaking about DBZ sized blast, Tung Fu Rue wants to say hi.

Both are secret supers, in 3rd Strike, when he uses both hands to fight (shows how much you know). And saying I was makin' stuff up without me even givin' me a chance to prove shows how much of an ass and troll your are. Why in the hell do you wanna pressure this in such a thread? It boggles my mind?!

Go away.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
Both are secret supers, in 3rd Strike, when he uses both hands to fight

I remember my 1st time Cing his full Super Arts. I couldn't avoid them Bcause I had no idea about what the hell my friend was doing. He jumped up and did a Death Ball. It was pretty much unavoidable. I learned about the rest of them N the SFEC.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I remember my 1st time Cing his full Super Arts. I couldn't avoid them Bcause I had no idea about what the hell my friend was doing. He jumped up and did a Death Ball. It was pretty much unavoidable. I learned about the rest of them N the SFEC.

Lol, we always called it a Spirit Bomb.

IT9vBMhSn5U
sRYiZoFaY1w&NR=1

I was like WTF when I 1st seen Gill's Seraphic Wing. He stunned me and then used it. Before that, I didn't even knoe he had the move. On Hardest, Gill will use the shit outta that thing. And if he can get off his taunt, the Meteor Strike AND the Seraphic Wing will instantly kill you.

No End N Site
Here is his Reentry Super Art.

kPozESWN1SE

Starts at 4:10.

Frisky Dingo
I remember that 1 2. This has gotten very off topic hasn't it? Is this N his respect thread?

Hell Lancer
that's not that big actually. Geese's followup throw looks bigger than that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md_32Z3E2zk
check out that ki explosion at :29. that's not even Geese's finisher

and the pic i'm attaching is Tung Fu Rue's finisher. THIS is DBZ

No End N Site
that's not that big actually. Geese's followup throw looks bigger than that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md_32Z3E2zk
check out that ki explosion at :29. that's not even Geese's finisher

and the pic i'm attaching is Tung Fu Rue's finisher. THIS is DBZ

1. Your clearly blind. Or you did not look at the vid ALL THE WAY through.

2. That's crap compared to Oro's Spirit Bomb.

3. Tung Fu Ru is clearly supposed to be Master Roshi, o'course he's gonna have the Kamehameha. What was the point of bringing up Geese and Tung. Your soundin' like a fanboi, for real. They had nothin' to do wit any of this and Akuma will kill them both at the same time. Akuma CAN'T slaughter Oro in the same fashion.

My point was that Oro has good feats. Why you feel the need to, out of nowhere, compare him to SNK greats says alot about you.

Kirikaze Fuuma
2. That's crap compared to Oro's Spirit Bomb.

Even though that move is featless?

Hell Lancer
look at the picture i'm posting before you go accusing me of blindness.

you were talking about DBZ size projectiles. Tung's projectile fills more than half the screen and is a freaking beam>spirit bomb

you're the one spouting untrue garbage about reentry and whatnot when all we don't even see how high he goes. you're also the dude talking about DBZ size projectiles when there's folks in KoF (who would lose to akuma as you just said) despite having bigger ki based moves than anything Oro's coming up with. you've horrendously missed the point and proven my point.

you brought up oro's apparently DBZ size projectiles...to prove that he can hang with akuma. i'm showing you stuff from other fighters who outdo Oro and yet are not given any chance against him. in fact, even as we speak you're talking about akuma killing tung and geese.

it says a lot about me: like how i'll point out double-standards and moronic "facts" and "overblown" and "unquantifiable" BS being passed as feats around here.

now look at this picture and tell me Oro's spirit bomb is bigger than this.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Even though that move is featless?
????????????????

No End N Site
look at the picture i'm posting before you go accusing me of blindness.

you were talking about DBZ size projectiles. Tung's projectile fills more than half the screen and is a freaking beam>spirit bomb

They BOTH are DBZ sized projectiles, there's are just bigger. Good for them. What the hell does Tung have to do with this. I NEVER said anything about ANY SNK character. Why do you feel the need to turn this into a competition? What is wrong with you? Are you slow?

you're the one spouting untrue garbage about reentry and whatnot when all we don't even see how high he goes. you're also the dude talking about DBZ size projectiles when there's folks in KoF (who would lose to akuma as you just said) despite having bigger ki based moves than anything Oro's coming up with. you've horrendously missed the point and proven my point.

You obviously didn't see the vid all the way through and now your throwin' a sissy fit...as usual. Oro grabs his foe, tosses them upwards off screen and jumps with them. The screen is then absent of both characters for a rather long period of time. Next you hear a whistle like bomb is dropping and you see both characters come back down on fire. Smashing into the Earth.

you brought up oro's apparently DBZ size projectiles...to prove that he can hang with akuma. i'm showing you stuff from other fighters who outdo Oro and yet are not given any chance against him. in fact, even as we speak you're talking about akuma killing tung and geese.

So because Tung's blast is longer than Oro's, Oro's ball is now small? That's retard logic. I did not bring up Oro's feats to prove he can hang wit Akuma. Your fanboish insecurities lead you to believe that. I just pointed out that Oro has good feats. Oro doesn't need feats to keep up wit Akuma, tho. Capcom says he can go to to toe wit'em. That trumps all. Tung and Gesse have ONE or TWO decent moves and that now puts them on Akuma level? How can you even say that they can out do Oro when Oro has never been shown at full power? He obviously has more to offer that has not been shown if he can keep up wit Akuma at 140 yrs old and with one hand.

it says a lot about me: like how i'll point out double-standards and moronic "facts" and "overblown" and "unquantifiable" BS being passed as feats around here.

That's BS and you know it. I said Oro has good feats and you went off on some cry baby tangent about how Geese and Tung had bigger moves, even though they have nothin' to do wit anything. At least I don't complain, whine, and ***** like I'm on the rag about characters I don't like in the most unnecessary places on the Ga'damn forum. You need to grow the phuck up and release some of dat gay(lame) ass hatred outta your soul. If you weren't such and arrogant, annoying, dick, you prolly woulda never got banned.

now look at this picture and tell me Oro's spirit bomb is bigger than this.

It's not. WHY DOES THIS MATTER? How does this make Oro featless, like you claimed? Answer the damn question?

I-Drop
He does...but I aint gonna argue in a Terry VS Alba thread about it. I wasn't the one who brought up Oro (a SF) in this thread in the 1st place. I happen to have seen I-Drop say somethin' and I decided to add my 2 cents.

It amazes me at how SF threads can stay on topic and KOF threads can't. Why?! HL mentioned Oro 1st.Originally posted by Hell Lancer
kyo wasn't talking smack? Alba asked him if he was responsible. Kyo could've easily said "no, you overdressed fagtard, it wasn't me". instead he said "I guess I can't make excuses" (which was pretty dumb if you ask me) and then when Alba says he'll make him pay for doing that kyo STILL doesn't apologize or try to explain himself. instead he says "if you want, i'll take you on".

maybe you learnt how to pick fights from disney cartoons. where I come from anyone who looks like he an arsonist who then says he'll take you on in a fight is talking smack...especially if he didn't do it. This would honestly suggest that YOU had learned to pick fights from disney cartoons. That is NOT how you talk shit. "No, you overdressed fagtard, it wasn't me" would have been more shittalky than what Kyo said. &Alba didn't deserve an explanation. Look at him. He's lucky Kyo didn't flat out ignore him like Iori did to the other gay Meira brother. You don't talk to people who dress like that. You ignore them & try to get away from them smile Your definition of trashtalking is vastly different from mine(And everybody else's).

Hell Lancer
relax, kid. i was questioning your logic in suggesting that Oro can hang with akuma based on his DBZ sized projectile (which is pretty featless as Kirikaze said...meaning, exactly what amount of canonical damage does that thing do?).

my point stands: you're talking about him leaving and entering the earth's atmosphere. that claim is entirely baseless. Ralf's HSDM from KoF2002 has the opponent disappear offscreen for 5 seconds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIffOT49naU
yet we won't go around saying he tosses his opponent into the upper stratuspheres.

can you do anything besides flaming? no expression
i'm not saying geese and tung can hang with akuma at all. you're grossly misunderstanding what i'm saying. i have been questioning your logic this entire time.

you love bringing up how Sado22 got banned. you sure you don't miss him wink
and as it stands, your atmosphere entry reentry claim is baseless. the whistle sound marked the speed with which Oro slammed the opponent.

kyo CHOSE to fight Alba instead of explaining himself. that's picking a fight, I-bear.

laughing out loud

lordxalba
Originally posted by I-Drop
Fight wasn't over. Iori stopped it just when Kyo was getting pissed. Kyo was probably gonna vaporize smile Alba, but Iori stopped Kyo 'cuz he can't kill Kyo if Kyo's in prison for what might be prosecuted as a hate crime(killing the obviously gay Alba) smile HPKNmqSriAE. I'm gonna look @the manga again, Sado. Don't remember him beating Kyo. I remember him offing some people & Kyo wasn't able to stop him tho. Shit. Gotta look for that book now. Does this put Alba over Terry anyways?

rehash on the other hand DID get his ass kicked. & BADLY, by a lil' girl who laughed & played as she pummeled him. She was dressed as a cat & didn't take Ryo seriously @all(nobody does smile )

Just look at the video properly

Hell Lancer
ditto. in his old age, I-drop's vision has gone pretty bad sad
the other day he sent me a message saying how his joints are killing him whenever he tries to get up and his memory's went bad a long time ago. just yesterday he kept calling me Sado22.

hang in there, I-drop, we'll be by your side smile

No End N Site
relax, kid. i was questioning your logic in suggesting that Oro can hang with akuma based on his DBZ sized projectile (which is pretty featless as Kirikaze said...meaning, exactly what amount of canonical damage does that thing do?).

I never said ORO CAN HANG WIT AKUMA CUZ OF HIS MOVES. This is why I ask you if you are slow? I just said that bein' able to shoot such giant blast at random with no prep is a decent feat. The bigger the blast, the harder it is to avoid and the fact that Oro, out of no where, can spontaneously bust this move out is good for him.

my point stands: you're talking about him leaving and entering the earth's atmosphere. that claim is entirely baseless. Ralf's HSDM from KoF2002 has the opponent disappear offscreen for 5 seconds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIffOT49naU
yet we won't go around saying he tosses his opponent into the upper stratuspheres.

Tell me, in Ralph's move, are there any high altitude whistles and does anyone come down on fire? The evidence is there, you just deny it cuz your bitter and hatah.

can you do anything besides flaming? no expression
i'm not saying geese and tung can hang with akuma at all. you're grossly misunderstanding what i'm saying. i have been questioning your logic this entire time.
I'll stop "flaming" when you stop trollin'? You are sayin' that cuz Tung and Geese have bigger blasts than Oro, they should be able to hang wit Akuma, usin' my logic. When my logic clearly says, Oro has good feats (NEVER SAID THEY WERE AKUMA LEVEL) and he can hang wit Akuma anyway cuz Capcom said so.

you love bringing up how Sado22 got banned. you sure you don't miss him wink

Yes, yes, I have a bad habit wit tellin' people about themselves. You should just drop the act. You will save yourself from lookin' like your pal Wandering Lame. Ask around, the whole "I'm not a sock, I'm a totally different person behind my PC" act is pretty pathetic. His sock got laughed and banned off the forum. At least pretend like your not Sado, like things Sado did not like, don't obsess over the exact same things Sado did, disagree wit Sado on things, don't use the 'very same' arguments you did as Sado, don't pick fights and troll the same people you did as Sado.

and as it stands, your atmosphere entry reentry claim is baseless. the whistle sound marked the speed with which Oro slammed the opponent.
iorilmao So how did they catch fire, Sado?

vigio
Terry Bogard

Hell Lancer
alright, fair enough. i just had the impression that you were. not to mention that you're saying akuma can kill those two but not Oro based on his "feats". i was questioning you on that, as I've said before.

you hear the whistle before Oro even jumps himself. ever thought about that? it's obvious that the sound only comes because of the speed with which Oro's doing it.
like i said, you can't say he goes into the atmosphere. he goes pretty darn high and pretty darn fast, yes, so regardless of reentry or not, it is definitely a feat.

lolwut? no wait. seriously? you actually think you're on to something here?! hahahaha. let me guess: you want a badge for this don't you? laughing out loud

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080331080234AAsDbZl
it's called friction. learn a thing or two for a change.

No End N Site
alright, fair enough. i just had the impression that you were. not to mention that you're saying akuma can kill those two but not Oro based on his "feats". i was questioning you on that, as I've said before.

Oro does not need feats to draw wit Akuma. He is intended to be, by Capcom, his equal. Akuma has better feats than Oro, but that clearly does not matter in this case.

you hear the whistle before Oro even jumps himself.

The character is obvioulsy commin' back down by the time Oro leaps up. You don't hear whistles when things are ascending due to gravity and air pressure.

lolwut? no wait. seriously? you actually think you're on to something here?! hahahaha. let me guess: you want a badge for this don't you? laughing out loud

You would get so much more respect if you didn't deny it. You've slipped up 1000 times already. It is very amusing...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080331080234AAsDbZl
it's called friction. learn a thing or two for a change.

Jesus Christ Sado, you need to go back to elementary school. Friction burn DOES NOT occur on decseding objects unless IT IS through reentry. You...do not...know WTF...yur talkin' about.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/spacecraft-reentry.htm
I should try learnin' somethin' for a change? You should try know WTF your talkin' about. "TBS...Very Funny."

Hell Lancer
then kyo laying out Orochi is not PIS right? no expression

please tell me you watched your own video for christ's sake laughing out loud
this is just hilarious now. you clearly hear the whistling sound when he's ascending.

err...wait, you still think you're on to something here? laughing out loud
heck, i even signed some of my posts till someone sent me a pm suggesting not to do that.

oh for fvck's sake...doh
the link i uploaded said the same thing about the air. did you even read what it said? here i'll explain this part to you because that's what I wanted your ignorant ass to read:
it said that objects are not burning but the air AROUND the object is burning.
so how can Oro's opponent (and notice how it's only oro's opponent and not oro himself) that's on fire even if they reentered earth's atmosphere? and like i said, you hear the whistling sound when Oro jumps up too. it's clearly marking how FAST he's going.

I-Drop

kyo CHOSE to fight Alba instead of explaining himself. that's picking a fight, I-bear.No it's not. It's just not avoiding one. Kyo don't owe Alba an explanation for anything. Kyo simply didn't care whether he fought or not. In any event, it's NOT the trashtalking you made it out to be. Wrong again, SadoOriginally posted by lordxalba
Just look at the video properly I did. Kyo didn't trashtalk. Now YOU look @the vid properlyOriginally posted by Hell Lancer
ditto. in his old age, I-drop's vision has gone pretty bad sad
the other day he sent me a message saying how his joints are killing him whenever he tries to get up and his memory's went bad a long time ago. just yesterday he kept calling me Sado22.

hang in there, I-drop, we'll be by your side smile Silence! No matter how ****ed up my memory is, I'll always be better than YOU at interpreting fights. Especially when it comes to KOF: AD stick out tongue

Hell Lancer
no expression
he didn't avoid a fight when he could have. can we agree on this much?

laughing out loud
not my fault you don't know an asskicking when you see it.

I-Drop
no expression
he didn't avoid a fight when he could have. can we agree on this much?
Yes we can. We can also agree he wasn't trashtalking right? As many times as we went to "war" we BOTH should know what trashtalking is laughing out loud
laughing out loud
not my fault you don't know an asskicking when you see it. I got the Rock/Billy fight right when you got it wrong didn't I?

Hell Lancer
so you're saying it's relative? cool, I can live with that wink

exceptions prove the rule shifty

I-Drop
so you're saying it's relative? cool, I can live with that wink

exceptions prove the rule shifty laughing out loud I'm always right. It's my curse.

& no, I'm saying it's not trashtalking. He could have avoided the fight, but he didn't trashtalk Alba. Alba ain't worth it. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.