Emil Blonsky (Super Soldier) vs. Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f106/t526476.html

Against X-Men Origins Sabes.

Who wins?

Darth Martin
Both have comparable physical stats but Creed is more skilled and has the healing factor.

Tattoos N Scars
I'd say Blonsky would have the speed advantage against Creed. Creed would have the skill advantage...but, they might be even in the strength department.

It could go either way, but I might give Creed the edge here. He doesn't let his emotions get in the way as much as Blonsky did. Creed is also more calculating...which might be the difference here.

Placidity
A pretty one-sided fight I think, since Blonsky has no way of taking down Victor. Sabretooth on the other hand will shred him up.

@ Martin, I'm not sure Sabretooth is more skilled, he seems more like a brawler, whereas Blonsky showed more athleticism when he was dodging all of Hulk's attacks.

Strength - Can't really tell unless we count X-men 1. I'd assume they are even for the sake of this debate.

Speed - Fighting speed goes to Blonsky, but Sabretooth also showed some pretty good agility chasing Cyclops.

Damage Output - Victor hands down

Healing Factor - Victor Hands down

The winner is clear IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.