Franklin Richards vs. Jean Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Full power both and for jean that does include the pheniox.Whatever her most powerful for is.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Full power both and for jean that does include the pheniox.Whatever her most powerful for is. Boy you just made a Spite thread.....blue_bandana

galactusischere
White Phoenix IMO.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by galactusischere
White Phoenix IMO.

How do you know that White Phoenix of the Crown is not vulnerable to reality warping powers?

Survivor19
Jean for mindrape

Lord_Talron
id have to side with the reality warping

the ninjak
Doesn't Franklin have to actually see Jean before he can recognise her as a threat?
Jean kills Franklin's mind from blocks away.

galactusischere
Originally posted by pinksushi1
How do you know that White Phoenix of the Crown is not vulnerable to reality warping powers?

She is too powerful for him. She is abstract level while Franky was said to be only average celestial level at best.

White phoenix holds univereses in her hands. Franklin richars creates pocket universes.

All there is to say is that she transcends reality

WF stomps on him.

Mindset
She is too powerful for him. She is abstract level while Franky was said to be only average celestial level at best. That is abstract level.

And even as a kid he has shown more power than most Celestials, not sure where it was said that is his limit anyway, seeing as he is an Omega.

Mindset
Originally posted by Survivor19
Jean for mindrape Originally posted by the ninjak
Doesn't Franklin have to actually see Jean before he can recognise her as a threat?
Jean kills Franklin's mind from blocks away.

You are both aware he has telepathy, right?Originally posted by 753
White phoenix holds univereses in her hands. Franklin richars creates pocket universes.

All there is to say is that she transcends reality

WF stomps on him.

Yea, he did that as a kid, which isn't his full power.

Anyway, too much speculation as to where he'd be at full power.

Originally posted by Mindset
You are both aware he has telepathy, right?

Yea, he did that as a kid, which isn't his full power.

Anyway, too much speculation as to where he'd be at full power.

Without feats we can only wonder, so going by feast she takes it. IMO going by cosmic hierarchy it only makes sense that she takes it too. How would you say he compares to his son?

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
Without feats we can only wonder

I thought that's what I said? Cosmic hierarchy seems not to matter in these cases. MJJ, Wanda, Protege, etc.

Weaker imo.

galactusischere
That is abstract level.

And even as a kid he has shown more power than most Celestials, not sure where it was said that is his limit anyway, seeing as he is an Omega.

Average celestials aren't abstract level erm

Mindset
Average celestials aren't abstract level erm What are the feats of average Celestials?

What level are they?

FR has feats over average Celestials, which don't have feats.

Oh, I guess I answered my first question.

galactusischere

Oh, I guess I answered my first question.

Uhh, Ashema the listener?

I thought that's what I said? Cosmic hierarchy seems not to matter in these cases. MJJ, Wanda, Protege, etc.

Weaker imo.

Yeah I know, the point is that speculation isnt enough to claim he is more powefull than her.

I think the warpers trespassings are somewhat tolerated by the higher ups because they dont really matter in the grand scheme of things and what problems they do cause always end up solving themselves.

Going by hyperstorm's feats and history, I think she is above him as well.

Nihilist
Originally posted by pinksushi1
How do you know that White Phoenix of the Crown is not vulnerable to reality warping powers? Jamie Braddock easily warped the White Hot Room so its possible.

Mindset
Uhh, Ashema the listener?
Go on...

Originally posted by 753
Yeah I know, the point is that speculation isnt enough to claim he is more powefull than her.

I think the warpers trespassings are somewhat tolerated by the higher ups because they dont really matter in the grand scheme of things and what problems they do cause always end up solving themselves.

Going by hyperstorm's feats and history, I think she is above him as well.

I didn't know I claimed he was stronger than her, I thought I pretty much alluded to that very fact. Or were you just restating my point?

Those warpers were stronger than most of the cosmic hierarchy, the cosmics toleration of their existence didn't really matter.

I meant Hyperstorm was weaker, I should have clarified.

I thought your post implied you believe he can win.

Until there is actual evidence of him topping the white phoenix power levels and feats we can only assume he loses badly. Even if he realizes his potential and becomes a celestial level abstract, I believe WPOTC to be above that.

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
I thought your post implied you believe he can win.

Until there is actual evidence of him topping the white phoenix power levels and feats we can only assume he loses badly. Even if he realizes his potential and becomes a celestial level abstract, I believe WPOTC to be above that. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Depends on the Celestial, and like I said, I never saw where his limit was said to stop at the level of a Celestial.

Black bolt z
What is the power level of current FR?I know he is near celestial lvl last I heard.

Mindset
I don't think he even has powers now.

Black bolt z
I thought he regained them after using his(and valerie von dooms's)power to ressurect galactus.Of course I could be wrong because I often am.

Mindset
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I thought he regained them after using his(and valerie von dooms's)power to ressurect galactus.Of course I could be wrong because I often am. That's how he lost them.

Nihilist
I don't think he even has powers now. iirc in a very recent issue he created a microverse whilst he was laid in bed.

Mindset
Wet dream?

nicamarvin
..And even as a kid he has shown more power than most Celestials,. He will be at Galactus level at best.... roll eyes (sarcastic) He became Galactus in a different Universe... wink

Mindset
I can't tell if you're serious or not.

nicamarvin
I can't tell if you're serious or not. Why would I be joking.. confused

Mindset
Because it's a completely different universe which doesn't dictate how powerful 616 FR can become.

Just that.

nicamarvin
Because it's a completely different universe which doesn't dictate how powerful 616 FR can become.

Just that. .... confused

Mindset
It's ok, don't hurt yourself by thinking too much.

nicamarvin
It's ok, don't hurt yourself by thinking too much. ..Too late..blowup

rotiart
What's with people saying celestials are not abstract level?
Whenever there is a cosmic tribunal in the room of m you always see the celestials
when the dreaming celestial was waking even galactus took notice
they are rumored to be the children of eternity
they toss planets at people for fun...
Skyfathers are nothing to them..
What the heck would you classify them if not abstract...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
He will be at Galactus level at best.... roll eyes (sarcastic) He became Galactus in a different Universe... wink
I second this motion.It is true

rotiart
The earth x universe?

pinksushi1
Franklin stalemated Hyperstorm. White Phoenix of the Crown could easily defeat Hyperstorm.

American Dragon
I don't know that much about Franklin Richards but I do that when Jean Grey becomes the Phoenix she is powerful enough to kill Superman within the blink of an eye. Franklin at full power was considered to be a powerful mutant in Marvel but Jean would still take it because of her experience.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by American Dragon
I don't know that much about Franklin Richards but I do that when Jean Grey becomes the Phoenix she is powerful enough to kill Superman within the blink of an eye. Franklin at full power was considered to be a powerful mutant in Marvel but Jean would still take it because of her experience. obviously you didn't read about him being abstarct level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.