Batman: The return of Bruce Wayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
I kinda figured he wouldn't be gone for good, even after what happened in Final Crisis #6...

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/1280/batmandz.jpg

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2009/12/09/dcu-in-2010-the-return-of-bruce-wayne-hits-in-april/

The miniseries deals with him going through different periods in time, trying to get back to the present after what happened between him and Darkseid (even grows a beard and becomes a pirate at one point).

So um.. yeah. Discuss. stick out tongue

WickedDynamite
Save your money.

Ridley_Prime
>.>
Well, it's written by Grant Morrison, so I would expect it to be good. At least a hell of a lot better than the Red Robin issues, or Dick Grayson as the new Batman, and what not, IMO.

Bat Dude
Stupid cash cow money grubbing mini-series...

DC is getting really bad with that. I was hoping they'd run with Grayson as Batman for a little while...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I kinda figured he wouldn't be gone for good, even after what happened in Final Crisis #6...

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/1280/batmandz.jpg

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2009/12/09/dcu-in-2010-the-return-of-bruce-wayne-hits-in-april/

The miniseries deals with him going through different periods in time, trying to get back to the present after what happened between him and Darkseid (even grows a beard and becomes a pirate at one point).

So um.. yeah. Discuss. stick out tongue

you beat me to this.. anyway i am just my namesake is back

Badabing
Read the new Batman and Robin. I enjoyed it.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Badabing
Read the new Batman and Robin. I enjoyed it.

I will put up some scans when i get the chance

BlackZero30x
i officially have this on my reserve list at the comic shop

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
i officially have this on my reserve list at the comic shop

as soon as each issue comes out the owner of the comic shop i always go to is going to call me, reserve me a few copies and then i will be there to buy them

BlackZero30x
http://media.comics.ign.com/media/054/054725/imgs_1.html

bunches of images

BruceSkywalker
http://media.comics.ign.com/media/054/054725/imgs_1.html

bunches of images

great images..

nice sig and avy

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
great images..

nice sig and avy

Thanks!

Bardock42
Sounds bad, incredibly bad.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Bardock42
Sounds bad, incredibly bad.
actually the possible spoiler about the ending is bad...

BruceSkywalker
Thanks!

your welcome

BruceSkywalker
one more week to go

Scythe
one more week to go

Ugh! I don't read arcs I really like until they're collected into a hardcover, so that means months and months to go for me! FML!

Ridley_Prime
Even here, Sycthe gives into the raaage?!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Scythe
Ugh! I don't read arcs I really like until they're collected into a hardcover, so that means months and months to go for me! FML!

I can understand that

Scythe
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Even here, Sycthe gives into the raaage?!

I go rage-tastic everywhere!

I can understand that

Yeah! I'm hopin' this little arc is good.

BruceSkywalker
reading the first issue later..

Originally posted by Scythe
I go rage-tastic everywhere!

Yeah! I'm hopin' this little arc is good.

it should be or at least i hope it wil

JakeTheBank
I enjoyed the first issue. Not-so-surprising guest star so to speak considering the time era.

BruceSkywalker
first issue, very good, bring on the next one

Badabing
Does anyone know why everyone does if Bruce Wayne makes it back to the 21st century on his own?

WhiteWitchKing
Does anyone know why everyone does if Bruce Wayne makes it back to the 21st century on his own?

Time stream issues would probably be the reason. If he makes it back to the 21st century before he was killed by Darkseid, the existence of two Batman would cause the universe to implode at the sheer awesome of such an anomaly.

Badabing
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Time stream issues would probably be the reason. If he makes it back to the 21st century before he was killed by Darkseid, the existence of two Batman would cause the universe to implode at the sheer awesome of such an anomaly. Best answer ever! eek!

Ridley_Prime
Indeed. thumb up

BlackZero30x
i very much enjoyed issue one......soo am i correct in assumingthe entire issue was through the eyes of the cave men?...i mean we couldn't understand Bruce until the end when he talked to a girl that could speak English...but the entire time we could understand the cave men

JakeTheBank
i very much enjoyed issue one......soo am i correct in assumingthe entire issue was through the eyes of the cave men?...i mean we couldn't understand Bruce until the end when he talked to a girl that could speak English...but the entire time we could understand the cave men

I'd imagine so.

Spire
Sorry about making that other thread, Mods. embarrasment

Anyways, book seemed alright. I for the most part enjoy Morrison's stuff.

Just happy to see Bruce.

Spire
http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2010/05/24/get-a-first-look-at-return-of-bruce-wayne-2/

BruceSkywalker
second issue was decent.. truly horrible artwork though

BlackZero30x
the second one was good...i don't like it as much as the first....the next one is the one i have been wanting to read so im hoping its good!

-Pr-
Seeing as he seems to be back in the road home comics, can someone tell me if it's actually been shown where Bruce returned to the present? like, that moment where he gets back?

Please?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by -Pr-
Seeing as he seems to be back in the road home comics, can someone tell me if it's actually been shown where Bruce returned to the present? like, that moment where he gets back?

Please?

at the end of the return of bruce wayne he had just made it back then it said to be continued.....but no dates or anything sad....all i know is that he gets back while red robin is lecturing the jla on how hard it will be to stop him from coming back and then BOOM sirens go off and RR starts shouting he's back were to late he's here...

-Pr-
thanks.

BruceSkywalker
i put some scans from the comics in red robin, batgirl and batman and robin

Badabing
So, I'm liking all the tie ins so far. The continuity is messed up but the books have been good imo.

BlackZero30x
So, I'm liking all the tie ins so far. The continuity is messed up but the books have been good imo.

you know i think this may be the only thing we agree on uhuh

Badabing
you know i think this may be the only thing we agree on uhuh mmm

I don't like you agreeing with me. sneer

stick out tongue

BlackZero30x
mmm

I don't like you agreeing with me. sneer

stick out tongue

says the worlds only smiling punisher.......

laughing

Badabing
says the worlds only smiling punisher.......

laughing I'm smiling because I killed a lot of criminals that day! sneer

biscuits

srankmissingnin
How do the board of directors and share holders of Wayne Enterprise feel about Bruce saying "Oh I've been funding Batman and just FYI I'm pretty much starting up a private military..."

-Pr-
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
How do the board of directors and share holders of Wayne Enterprise feel about Bruce saying "Oh I've been funding Batman and just FYI I'm pretty much starting up a private military..."

i think bruce has a majority hold anyway, and wayne industries is big enough to take the brunt of any action they might take.

plus, i doubt they'd like to be the guy that stopped funding batman lol...

BlackZero30x
ya know...after #6 i kinda think bats can just do anything....

not bad though the wrap up seemed good to me...it was enjoyable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.