ares vs iron patriot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

levianoel
who wins this fight

AsbestosFlaygon
Which Ares?

Colossus-Big C
against marvel ares spite..
against DC ares is an even bigger spite...

StiltmanFTW
Unless Osborn plays it smart and stays out of his reach, I don't see him winning.

levianoel
its marvel ares

it seemed pretty obvious IP was gonna eat his teeth before sentry intervened

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753

thumb up

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4893/avengerstheinitiative03.th.jpg

levianoel
ares is a cool dude cant really understand why people here are getting down on him saying even wolverine can beat him

The Nuul
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4893/avengerstheinitiative03.th.jpg

Originally posted by 753

thumb up

Survivor19
Ares cuts his head off. Armor or not.
And if IP tries to go high, Ares fings himself a rocket launcher, or hijacks a jet, and goes after him.

RIP

quanchi112
Ares wins.

Wild Shadow
Ares would tear him a new one, if not for IP's errand psycho boy. it's cool though i see a massive power up when ares comes back.

here Ares pawns IP 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Ares would tear him a new one, if not for IP's errand I liked ares more but never really thought of him as cool at all despite his improvements.

ExodusCloak
This is interesting. What about Paks Iron Patriot that stalemated Hera with Zeus's thunderbolt?

Warlord
Ares

KingD19
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
This is interesting. What about Paks Iron Patriot that stalemated Hera with Zeus's thunderbolt?

So, without the thunderbolt....he was still regular Iron Patriot?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by KingD19
So, without the thunderbolt....he was still regular Iron Patriot?

Sorry, I meant Hera was the one that inherited the thunderbolt. She downed Apollo in one hit with it but stalemated Iron Patriot.

manx422
ares

Lord Feron
Originally posted by quanchi112
I liked ares more but never really thought of him as cool at all despite his improvements.

What type of improvements?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Sorry, I meant Hera was the one that inherited the thunderbolt. She downed Apollo in one hit with it but stalemated Iron Patriot. she also 1 shotted/killed herculese with 1 hit, that iron patriot thing is 100% PIS, by the way do you have the scans?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
she also 1 shotted/killed herculese with 1 hit, that iron patriot thing is 100% PIS, by the way do you have the scans?

It's in Incredible Hercules 128...too lazy to scan but there should be a preview should be floating around on the net. It's in the first 5 pages.

Later in the issue she turns her back and he hurts her with a blast they then form a truce.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.