Akasha versus Count Dracula and his three Brides....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Akasha (Queen of the Damned)

I5jPAk2wCNE

versus

Count Dracula and his three brides (Van Helsing)

tlCH-VB7hDA

They fight each other in the village near Castle Frankenstein (From "Van Helsing"wink. I'd say to the death, but they are already all dead.

Tattoos N Scars
Unless Akasha can burn them up or paralyze them with telekinesis with a wave of the hand, Dracula and the brides should win this.

Rogue Jedi
Well, the only way the vampires in QOTD could kill Akasha was to all attack her at once, like 8 or 9 of them, and drain her. I don't think it's possible for Dracula or his brides to do this. Akasha had alot more raw power than Dracula.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, the only way the vampires in QOTD could kill Akasha was to all attack her at once, like 8 or 9 of them, and drain her. I don't think it's possible for Dracula or his brides to do this. Akasha had alot more raw power than Dracula.

True, but those vampires in QOTD were all a part of her lineage. She had magical control over them. She could cause them to burst into flames...she could pin them to walls using telekinesis, etc..

Dracula and the Brides are not part of her lineage(blood line)...and may not be subject to her magical powers. If they aren't...then I see Dracula and the Brides taking it. Besides, Drac HULKS up big time when he goes into combat mode...lol

Rogue Jedi
For obvious reasons, her powers work on Dracula here. Besides, it's never implied that what you said is accurate.

Tattoos N Scars
Well, if her powers work on Dracula here...then this is spite..she would burn them all up. She didn't have any trouble burning up dozens of vampires in that English nightclub...or at the Lestat concert.

Rogue Jedi
Yes, but you gotta remember when Dracula emerged from the fireplace and instantly regened, even his clothes.. THAT was feckin uber, babe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.