Ash and Pikachu Vs Ultimecia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q'Anilia
Ultimecia is restricted to her compression ability. Is the love and friendship between Ash and Pikachu strong enough to beat Ultimecia's strongest ability?

Nephthys
No. Now that guy who bathes with his Tentacruel, now that may be a different story. mmm

Edit: Serious answer, probably. But they then die in the void of nothingness anyway.

ScreamPaste
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/Awesome1.jpg

No End N Site
They may not be effected by Time Compression but they aint strong enough to do ANY damage, they die horribly.

Q'Anilia
That is not the point of the thread. Do not drift off-topic.

MooCowofJustice
Someone put this on Q's Wiki. Best thread ever.

Ash and Pikachu win. Pikachu would have to speak English for Ash to understand him any better.

Ms.Marvel
FRIENDSHIP BEATS ALL!

didnt any of you noobs ever watch digimon or yugioh or any of that other shonen crap?

of course ash and pikachu win...

ScreamPaste
Added to her Wiki in the quotes section. cool

No End N Site
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
That is not the point of the thread. Do not drift off-topic. What?!!!!! You said can Ash and Pikachu BEAT Ultimecia's strongest attack. I can only assume they have to fight back. Unless your purposely trolling Ultimecia/FF/FFVIII fans.

FinalAnswer
This thread is retarded and I hate it =l

But to answer your question, yes, Ash's bestial lurve to thunder rat and vice versa is strong enough to destroy the universe

Or something.

ScreamPaste
It's essentially time compression v.s. the friendship of Ash and Pikachu; which is stronger?

Consider it an arm wrestle thread.

Edit: I have to admit, FA just made me laugh.

Spidervlad
Ash is going to get a cut and Pikachu will go into a frenzy out of nowhere and thunder shock the whole planet until it implodes.

MooCowofJustice
I love this thread so much.

And I can't use my custom smilies. mad

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by No End N Site
What?!!!!! You said can Ash and Pikachu BEAT Ultimecia's strongest attack. I can only assume they have yo fight back. Unless your purposely trolling Ultimecia/FF/FFVIII fans.

The question was if Ash and Pikachu's love and friendship is potent enough to nullify the effect of her compression ability, nothing more, nothing less. The fact that the two lack the firepower to beat Ultimecia in person, or the fact that Ultimecia would wipe the two with a gesture is irrelevant.

The point of the thread is simple: If a battle was strictly revolving Ash and Pikachu surviving or not surviving her compression ability, would they win?

Don't get your panties in a bunch, it was just an innocent thread. A question inquiring an answer. There are plenty of threads on this forum that exist for that purpose. Sating curiosity.

But to try get clarity at what you're saying about this thread: Ash and Pikachu stomp Ultimecia?

ScreamPaste
Imho, yes.

No End N Site
The question was if Ash and Pikachu's love and friendship is potent enough to nullify the effect of her compression ability, nothing more, nothing less. The fact that the two lack the firepower to beat Ultimecia in person, or the fact that Ultimecia would wipe the two with a gesture is irrelevant.

The point of the thread is simple: If a battle was strictly revolving Ash and Pikachu surviving or not surviving her compression ability, would they win?

Don't get your panties in a bunch, it was just an innocent thread. A question inquiring an answer. There are plenty of threads on this forum that exist for that purpose. Sating curiosity.

But to try get clarity at what you're saying about this thread: Ash and Pikachu stomp Ultimecia?

Why would my undies be in a bunch about a character I really don't care about?

No matter what a FF/FFVIII/Ultimecia fanboi says, all you need to do is embrace the bonds of love and friendship in order to survive TC. It's a FACT, a FACT you are clearly aware of. So why would you make a thread askin' a question you already know the answer to if you were not doin' it to simply rile up a devoted fan base? Not cool.

And to use Ash and Pikachu of all VG characters, seriously? How can that not be seen as lookin' for a fight?

ScreamPaste
Your post only makes this thread more awesome.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Imho, yes.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

ScreamPaste
embarrasment

Q'Anilia
Why would my undies be in a bunch about a character I really don't care about?

No matter what a FF/FFVIII/Ultimecia fanboi says, all you need to do is embrace the bonds of love and friendship in order to survive TC. It's a FACT, a FACT you are clearly aware of. So why would you make a thread askin' a question you already know the answer to if you were not doin' it to simply rile up a devoted fan base? Not cool.

And to use Ash and Pikachu of all VG characters, seriously? How can that not be seen as not lookin' for a fight?

I'll try make this abundantly clear for even you:

1. I did not know the outcome of this encounter, therefore I made a thread about it.

2. There has been Ultimecia threads where friendship arguments has been shot down.

3. Combining my first and my second point form my third: Other threads has claimed the existence a bar that require friendship to be of a certain level. I know for a fact that the level of friendship that Ash and Pikachu has is quite high, therefore forming the indirect question if their level of friendship is higher than that of the Final Fantasy protagonists that bested Ultimecia's strongest move.

4. I'm sorry for bringing up your panties. I were under the impression that you cared, because of your caps and exclamation mark. That and that you immediately jumped to the conclusion that I made this to troll people. It just seemed to me, judging by those factors, that you weren't entirely indifferent towards the existence of this thread.

It felt as if you not getting to say that Ultimecia would beat the two in a real fight upset you. I probably just misinterpreted you, though.

ScreamPaste
laughing

Ms.Marvel
no end n site is still rabid from his run in with AC. itll take awhile for him to cool down

Ridley_Prime
This thread should probably be against the rules, as Ash is an anime character, not a video game character. In the games, it's just called Pokemon Trainer (like in gaybrawl), or simply referred to as "Red".

GrieverSquall
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/1/13/Cactuar.png

OWNS BOTH.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
This thread should probably be against the rules, as Ash is an anime character, not a video game character. In the games, it's just called Pokemon Trainer (like in gaybrawl), or simply referred to as "Red".

In the original games, I believe one of the names you can choose is "Ash"

Though I may be wrong. I haven't played pokemon in forever.

ScreamPaste
In Red the default name is Ash, yes. You could also pick Red and some other lame name.

The rival names were Blue, Gary, and some other thing...

So yeah, Ash originated in the game.

FinalAnswer
Who names their kid blue =l

I could understand Red, but Blue?

ares834
I am failry certain Ash is one of the defualt names, but Red is the canon one as you fight Red in Gold/Silver/Crystal.

FinalAnswer
Dun't matter. Anime Ash is essentially the same character as Red except with a different name and moar faggotry.

NemeBro
Their friendship would allow them to survive Time Compression.

In an actual fight that doesn't really matter, Ultimecia at base could kill Ash and Pikachu... Also this is technically against the rules, Ash only appears in the anime.

ares834
Red=Ash imo.

No End N Site
I'll try make this abundantly clear for even you:

1. I did not know the outcome of this encounter, therefore I made a thread about it.

2. There has been Ultimecia threads where friendship arguments has been shot down.

3. Combining my first and my second point form my third: Other threads has claimed the existence a bar that require friendship to be of a certain level. I know for a fact that the level of friendship that Ash and Pikachu has is quite high, therefore forming the indirect question if their level of friendship is higher than that of the Final Fantasy protagonists that bested Ultimecia's strongest move.

4. I'm sorry for bringing up your panties. I were under the impression that you cared, because of your caps and exclamation mark. That and that you immediately jumped to the conclusion that I made this to troll people. It just seemed to me, judging by those factors, that you weren't entirely indifferent towards the existence of this thread.

It felt as if you not getting to say that Ultimecia would beat the two in a real fight upset you. I probably just misinterpreted you, though.

'"Even you"? What the hell is that supposed to mean?! I really am tryin' not to take that the wrong way.

1. I find that hard to believe.

2. Just because that friendship crap has been argued against, doesn't make it untrue.

3. Everyone knows it is, Ash and Pikachu would die for each other. Why not choose a more serious duo with a less obvious bond?

4. Haha, very funny...my panties...jerk.wink I did not mean to put exclamation points, it was my mistake, it was supposed be the other way around. One exclamation point, and a bunch of question marks.

I was simply pointin' out an injustice.

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
no end n site is still rabid from his run in with AC. itll take awhile for him to cool down

He actually inspired me to not become the average KMC member. I will try to be as nice and respectful as possible to everyone. 'HE' did that to me. I have had a few slip ups, but I think I've done pretty good.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ares834
I am failry certain Ash is one of the defualt names, but Red is the canon one as you fight Red in Gold/Silver/Crystal.
Exactly. "Ash" isn't canon in the games, only the anime.

Ash's PIS Pikachu isn't canon to the games either, unless you count the one in Yellow since it has the "light ball" held item that doubles its special attack power when traded to other games.
Of course, that still doesn't explain how PIS Pikachu is able to OHKO a Golem or Rhydon with electrical attacks, among other things.

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Dun't matter. Anime Ash is essentially the same character as Red except with a different name and moar faggotry.
Not necessarily... You're right about the faggotry part though.

SpadeKing
I hope you don't mean Ash from the anime is controlling Pikachu, he would sit there screaming "oh no! Pikachu!" and not order pikachu to avoid while Ultimecia attacks and then he will cry about it.

LLLLLink
Win thread. Someone is butthurt...

fascistcrusader
Ultimecia is part ground type.

/thread

LLLLLink
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Ultimecia is part ground type.

/thread

Pikachu used Surf!

Critical hit!

Foe's Ultimecia fainted.
Pikachu gained 13 exp! Wait....wtf?!

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I hope you don't mean Ash from the anime is controlling Pikachu, he would sit there screaming "oh no! Pikachu!" and not order pikachu to avoid while Ultimecia attacks and then he will cry about it.
That's only Ash from the 1st or 2nd season. Afterward, he becomes a much more competent trainer. Of course what he gains in skill, he still lacks in character development.. as well as aging. no expression

Originally posted by LLLLLink
Win thread. Someone is butthurt...
And who might that someone be?

Pikachu used Surf!

Critical hit!

Foe's Ultimecia fainted.
Pikachu gained 13 exp! Wait....wtf?!
Too bad Ash's Pikachu doesn't actually know Surf.

LLLLLink
Wasn't there an episode when Pikachu was surfing?
I know Red's Pikachu learns Surf in Yellow.

Ridley_Prime
Wasn't there an episode when Pikachu was surfing?
Yeah, but that was someone else's Pikachu, not Ash's.

I know Red's Pikachu learns Surf in Yellow.
Only by a special event. You can't get it to learn Surf by normal means. Of course I hacked to make it know Surf so I could play that surfing mini-game big grin, though that was before I learned you could obtain the Surfing Pikachu in Pokemon Stadium...

LLLLLink
I never got to try that mini game. What was it like?

XanatosForever
Q'Anilia's OP is decent.

What everyone else has said, however: gay_rage

Q'Anilia
When it comes to Ash originating or not in a Video Game, his character did originate through the availability of the default name "Ash" when you first make your trainer. Under that basis, the anime character was soon created. And according to the creators of Pokemon, the anime is canon. So Ash technically originated in the game, even though "Red" is the protagonist. Thus' Ash's actions in the anime are canon and usable, without being against forum rules here, even though the character development took place in the anime and not the game. For as long as the character originated in the game, which Ash in a sense did, this is not against the rules.

'"Even you"? What the hell is that supposed to mean?! I really am tryin' not to take that the wrong way.

1. I find that hard to believe.

2. Just because that friendship crap has been argued against, doesn't make it untrue.

3. Everyone knows it is, Ash and Pikachu would die for each other. Why not choose a more serious duo with a less obvious bond?

4. Haha, very funny...my panties...jerk.wink I did not mean to put exclamation points, it was my mistake, it was supposed be the other way around. One exclamation point, and a bunch of question marks.

I was simply pointin' out an injustice.

Well, to be honest, the reason I wrote "even you" was because you seemed to have already made up your mind about me, making you biased towards your own opinion, therefore the "even"

1. As a great guest star in Friends once said: "Oh no" *Bites own hand*

2. How am I supposed to know that? I'm not well-read on the protagonists or the requirements for besting her ability. People have presented a limitation. That is all I know. What's untrue and not has not been stated for me to see until you here and now write it.

3. Why? Because I wanted to know if the strongest bond of friendship I knew was stronger than the bond between the protagonists. Something I did not know.

4. Well, you kinda enforced the idea of panties ("my undies"wink when the phrase was first brought up stick out tongue

Sin_Volvagia
Obvious joke thread.

Regardless, Ultimecia kills them both with Quake.

MooCowofJustice
Looks like someone didn't read the OP. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ScreamPaste
They should do that. Ash and Pikachu legit win.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Looks like someone didn't read the OP. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I misread. sad

ScreamPaste
..I can't actually think of many examples of friendship stronger than Ash and Pikachu's. blink

LLLLLink
Hey, I forgot about the name choice in the games. Good find, Q. thumb up

No End N Site

Well, to be honest, the reason I wrote "even you" was because you seemed to have already made up your mind about me, making you biased towards your own opinion, therefore the "even"

2. How am I supposed to know that? I'm not well-read on the protagonists or the requirements for besting her ability. People have presented a limitation. That is all I know. What's untrue and not has not been stated for me to see until you here and now write it.

3. Why? Because I wanted to know if the strongest bond of friendship I knew was stronger than the bond between the protagonists. Something I did not know.

4. Well, you kinda enforced the idea of panties ("my undies"wink when the phrase was first brought up stick out tongue

I suppose I can believe you, but I'm sure that by makin' this thread, you have made some enemies. People's favorite characters who happen to be 'very' powerful, don't like it when they are beaten by Ash and Pikachu.

Ridley_Prime
I never got to try that mini game. What was it like?
Pretty good. Not my favorite Pokemon mini-game, but still all right.

HcVSHhZA8NE

Hey, I forgot about the name choice in the games. Good find, Q. thumb up
Still doesn't change the fact that Red is the canon name, as you fight Red in G/S/C.

Red =/= Ash

XanatosForever
Red was the main character in the Pokemon Adventures manga, as well, and he was imho a much better trainer, with the only thing in common with Ash was having a Pikachu (Red's starting pokemon was actually Poliwhirl).

Ridley_Prime
Oh yeah!

Red >>>>> Ash

SpadeKing
That's only Ash from the 1st or 2nd season. Afterward, he becomes a much more competent trainer. Of course what he gains in skill, he still lacks in character development.. as well as aging. no expression

I've seen Diamond and pearl episodes, he still does it.

Nephthys
Does he still give away his best pokemon at the drop of a hat?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I've seen Diamond and pearl episodes, he still does it.
Okay then, let me rephrase that. He only does it at the beginning of each season or so. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Nephthys
Does he still give away his best pokemon at the drop of a hat?
Probably, not that I've watched that far into the thing.

MooCowofJustice
He hasn't really given them away, but he still essentially leaves them places to do things.

But right now in Japan he has an Infernape and a Gible that knows Draco Meteor.

Ridley_Prime
He hasn't really given them away, but he still essentially leaves them places to do things.
In other words, he just releases them. Same idea. He never came back for Pidgeot even though he said he would.

MooCowofJustice
Did you ever used to be a Misty fan, by any chance?

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, at one point, and then I was a May fan.. for just a little while. But Dawn? OH GAWD, DON'T EVEN MENTION HER.

NemeBro
Misty is awesome.

no expression

MooCowofJustice
I thought so. Misty fans always hate Ash.

Last one I met also said he was stupid for ever giving away one Pokemon.

NemeBro
I don't really hate Ash.

And he is stupid sometimes. no expression

**** your sex life, you are staying right ****ing HERE Butterfree!

SpadeKing
Whatever happened to Charizard? He comes back for one movie then disappears again?

LLLLLink
Ash is a tard. Gary should have been the main character.

ScreamPaste
Gary isn't a tard, but he's an unlikeable spoiled ass brat. Then again, Ash is whiney and sentimental..

Link shoulda been the main character.

GrieverSquall
Brock FTW, lol.

LLLLLink
Professor Oak should have been the main character.

MooCowofJustice
Charizard was used again in the anime after the Hoenn region. Ash used him to beat an Articuno on the Battle Frontier.

LLLLLink
I wish I could play as Giovanni's son in SoulSilver...

Cyner
This thread is epic win and Q'Anilia is a master of Passive Aggression.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by NemeBro
I don't really hate Ash.

And he is stupid sometimes. no expression

**** your sex life, you are staying right ****ing HERE Butterfree!
Basically this. There's a fine line of difference between hating someone and thinking they're stupid stick out tongue, which Ash is.

I thought so. Misty fans always hate Ash.

Last one I met also said he was stupid for ever giving away one Pokemon.
I will admit however that that was a little too critical...

Originally posted by Cyner
This thread is epic win
No. It's epic fail since Ultimecia is restricted to her compression ability.

Q'Anilia
No. It's epic fail since Ultimecia is restricted to her compression ability.

So just because it is about something else than fighting, it is fail? You people on KMC sure are a violent bunch.

XanatosForever
I am sure it has more do to with the massive amounts of bashing of Ultimecia than it has to do with the inherent nature of KMCers, Q'Anilia.

Q'Anilia
If you know another game ability that is defeated based on the level of love and friendship from its enemies, I'm all ears. Otherwise, Ultimecia fans just might have to get used to this.

wakkawakkawakka
The power of love and trust conquers all eh? Well isn't this some crap. As for a good main character for Poke'mon, how about Red. He seems pretty cool. But what do I know since I tuned out of the whole thing after Hoenn.

Pyron_Knight
Not all Misty fans hate Ash. After all, part of Misty's character was she loved Ash.
AshxMisty forever man.

Phanteros
I'm pretty sure we breaking a rule here. I mean sure Pikuchu originated in a game but not Ash's pikachu or Ash himself.

Q'Anilia
Ash did originate in the game, but his character didn't develop until he made an apperance in the anime. Just because the game wasn't about him, doesn't mean he didn't originate in it. Ash was a character alternative, even though Red was the canon choice.

Sin_Volvagia
People still watch Pokemon? I gave up watching it when I found how repetitive it is. It's always Ash and co. find a Pokemon, there's a problem, Team Rocket interferes and tries to capture Pikachu but they end up getting beaten (usually by Pikachu or the Pokemon that was introduced, and the problem becomes solved. Sometimes, there will be a gym leader battle here and there.

That's just pretty boring for me.

ScreamPaste
Personally I love this thread and everything in it.

"4. I'm sorry for mentioning your panties"

laughing

MooCowofJustice
I watch Pokemon for specific battles now. Or when there's nothing else on.

Paul vs Ash was pretty cool.

Demonic Phoenix

HOUSE!!!

..I can't actually think of many examples of friendship stronger than Ash and Pikachu's. blink

4 characters as a team from Yu-Gi-Oh! can challenge them.

You people on KMC sure are a violent bunch.

Originally posted by XanatosForever
gay_rage

~ A&P are able to pull it off IMO

No End N Site
Personally I love this thread and everything in it.

"4. I'm sorry for mentioning your panties"

laughing

...And your a jerk, just as well. sad

SpadeKing
Should've used Brock and any other woman, there would've have been enough love between one of them to end this.

ScreamPaste
...And your a jerk, just as well. sad

Am not D:

Come on, admit it was funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.