Marvel Muscle vs. DC Muscle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Thor-current
Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Count Nefaria-Full Powered
King Hyperion

vs.

Superman
Mr. Majestic
Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Black Adam

khazra
Going to go with team DC here.

Not only will they have a mindlink for better tactics (very important in a battle where strength is relatively even) but also some of team marvelk could be subdued telepathically.

Lord_Talron
why isnt sentry on here? hes about as "muscle" as you get

Colossus-Big C
sentry would solo

valtudo
for f^ck sake the piss boy goldy lox got 1 f^ckin showing and everybody are climbing his dick GTFO gosh i wish he will get his ass kicked in the next siege issue so everybody would just STFU alrady with this 1 feat wonder

psycho gundam
i lol'd

valtudo
he got bfred by thor with a single punch where is his devine strength? ohhh right i forgon ripping ares in half wow a 70 tonner

quanchi112
Originally posted by valtudo
for f^ck sake the piss boy goldy lox got 1 f^ckin showing and everybody are climbing his dick GTFO gosh i wish he will get his ass kicked in the next siege issue so everybody would just STFU alrady with this 1 feat wonder laughing out loud

Konton
I'm going to go with Marvel on this one.

Lord_Talron
screw dc, im a marvel fanboy, ill admit it

dmills
Dc. Much as I hate to admit it. MM would beat Glads fairly easily imo. King Hype is team Marvels only hope imo. Majestic takes out BRB, BA beats Neferia, Thor beats Supes. So Thor and King Hype vs Captain Marvel, MM, Black Adam and Majestic. King Hype could possibly solo the rest if it's true that he solo'd Galactus. But I doubt it.

Enyalus
I think Thor, BRB, and Count Nefaria are the big time hitters here, whereas DC's side only has Superman and Majestic. J'onn just isn't strong enough or durable enough to hang with those five, and CM and BA are too one-dimensional.

So, Marvel's Muscle wins.

khazra
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think Thor, BRB, and Count Nefaria are the big time hitters here, whereas DC's side only has Superman and Majestic. J'onn just isn't strong enough or durable enough to hang with those five, and CM and BA are too one-dimensional.

So, Marvel's Muscle wins.
MM is the most useful member of team DC!
TP can easily make this a 6 on 4 (member even better if the marvelites really have no TP defense feats) instantly which is too uneven a battle for marvel to stand a chance.

Enyalus
Originally posted by khazra
MM is the most useful member of team DC!
TP can easily make this a 6 on 4 (member even better if the marvelites really have no TP defense feats) instantly which is too uneven a battle for marvel to stand a chance.
Gladiator is the only one on the Marvel team who really has anything against him TP-wise. And that was Cassandra Nova, and Rachel-Phoenix while Gladiator was asleep. Aside from that, he's also got on-panel descriptions of him automatically adjusting to psionic intrusions. So...I don't think offensive TP plays much of a role at all.

khazra
Originally posted by Enyalus
Gladiator is the only one on the Marvel team who really has anything against him TP-wise. And that was Cassandra Nova, and Rachel-Phoenix while Gladiator was asleep. Aside from that, he's also got on-panel descriptions of him automatically adjusting to psionic intrusions. So...I don't think offensive TP plays much of a role at all.
When have Bill, King hyperion or nefaria displayed tp resistance??

Enyalus
When have Bill, King hyperion or nefaria displayed tp resistance??
I'm fairly certain King Hyp has not. The others, I'm not sure about. But unless they've shown a problem with it in the past (IE, mind raped before), I don't think it matters.

khazra
Very few characters are telepathically immune. Im inclined to say that someone who hasnt shown telepathic immunity in the past is effected by TP.
Think of any character whos not gone up aginst a telepath before, for example (as a guess) Doctor octopus. You'd assume that J'onn could effect him telepathically.

Lord_Talron
id have a feeling that doc ock somehow resists; but hey, its just a feeling, nothing to back it up :/

khazra
Doc ock is not the point, the point is that its just makes more sense to assume a character can be effected by TP.

Black bolt z
I'm marvel biased but i have to vote for DC on this

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1 wins. They've got Thor, the most powerful and versatile guy on the field, along with Nefaria who is most likely the strongest guy on the field. Bill is also a valuable asset. And like Enyalus said, John can't hang here and the Marvel's are too one dimensional. They aren't enough to even out the advantage team 1 has.

Very good fight, but in such a brawl, I think someone like Thor is most likely to whip out the non lighting attacks.

carver9
King Hyperion solos and LOL at Glads being mind raped when rachel summers couldnt even hold him.

Blanket
Somebody tell Carver to shut up.

I'm in too good of a mood to do it myself.

Enyalus
Carver, shhh.

King Hyp has no on-panel feats suggesting he can do any such thing.

manx422
dc

carver9
Originally posted by Blanket
Somebody tell Carver to shut up.

I'm in too good of a mood to do it myself.

LOL, why cant you do it Blanket?

carver9
He can take on two of them in my opinion.

Blanket
Originally posted by carver9
LOL, why cant you do it Blanket? You must have glossed over the second part.

Somebody tell Carver to read the second part.

carver9
You must have glossed over the second part.

Somebody tell Carver to read the second part.

LOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing , naah, I didnt miss it but that shouldnt mess up your mood since in other threads me and you are disagreeing with each other.

Blanket
LOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing , naah, I didnt miss it but that shouldnt mess up your mood since in other threads me and you are disagreeing with each other. Was a joke.

Shut up

carver9
Was a joke.

Shut up

LOL, I guessed I done messed up his mood.

Respond to my post in the other thread please.

Blanket
LOL, I guessed I done messed up his mood.

Respond to my post in the other thread please. No.

What post?

Tomato Juice
Supes solo.

AsbestosFlaygon
WTF Tomato Juice? haermm

khazra
King hyperion has shown nothing to put him over anyone else here. He's a character who beat alternate versions of other characters, for all we know everyone else in the universe was a 100th as strong as 616 characters are.

Glads has the best tp defense after thor. Im still doubting whether the others have any.

carver9
King hyperion has shown nothing to put him over anyone else here. He's a character who beat alternate versions of other characters, for all we know everyone else in the universe was a 100th as strong as 616 characters are.

Glads has the best tp defense after thor. Im still doubting whether the others have any.

King Hype fought two Hyperions (616 Hypes) and was whipping there a**.

The same hype that gave thor and gladiator trouble. Well he fought two of them and had the advantage along with fighting members of the exiles.

That feat alone puts him above everyone here.

carver9
Oh, lets not even bring up him beating vision in like one panel and lets not name all of visions feats.

khazra
That version of vision has no feats.
How could both hyperion's he fought be from 616? That makes no sense...also mind set effects a fight alot. Someone who goes all out can beat too similary stated characters to himself through sheer brutality/bloodlust.

Blanket
How could both hyperion's he fought be from 616? That makes no sense...also mind set effects a fight alot. Someone who goes all out can beat too similary stated characters to himself through sheer brutality/bloodlust. heh

Neither Hypes are from 616 iirc.

carver9
How could both hyperion's he fought be from 616? That makes no sense...also mind set effects a fight alot. Someone who goes all out can beat too similary stated characters to himself through sheer brutality/bloodlust.

What are you talking about. One of the Hypes was the evil version and the good version and it was shown that they were teleported from the 616 verse.

Why are you saying that he was going all out when he was smiling the entire fight.

Hell, he had both of them on the ground fatigue and flew off to fight the exiles, ending with them saying "we are putting everything we have against this guy and he does not have a scratch".

He toyed with them just like he toyed with the exiles. The only time they had an advantage was when Blink teleported that sand into him and even then they failed to knock him out.

carver9
heh

Neither Hypes are from 616 iirc.

Yes they were, what are you talking about?

Blanket
Yes they were, what are you talking about? Evil Hypes is from an alternate reality, and I believe good Hypes is as well.

carver9
Evil Hypes is from an alternate reality, and I believe good Hypes is as well.

But they were brought to the 616 world.

Going by that logic, yes, you are right BUT 616 thor along with gladiator, etc... have fought hyperion and that was the same Hype that Thor and Glads fought.

Hell, one of the Hypes eyes were burned out and thats EXACTLY what happened to the 616 hyperion during a tussle with evil hypes.

Blanket
yes, you are right I know, but thanks.

The rest is irrelevant since that wasn't what thatoneguy's question was.

carver9
I know, but thanks.

The rest is irrelevant since that wasn't what whatshisface's question was.

LOL, (here we go again). sad

carver9
both of the hypes was 616 versions, thats all that matters.

King Hype beating them physically without help.

That shows that he is above anyone here.

Blanket
King Thor... didn't beat them though.

iirc

carver9
King Thor... didn't beat them though.

iirc

When did King Thor do this?

I'll be back.

Blanket
When did King Thor do this?

I'll be back. Hype. Was a typo.

I was thinking of a good character.

quanchi112
Originally posted by valtudo
for f^ck sake the piss boy goldy lox got 1 f^ckin showing and everybody are climbing his dick GTFO gosh i wish he will get his ass kicked in the next siege issue so everybody would just STFU alrady with this 1 feat wonder laughing out loud

carver9
Hype. Was a typo.

I was thinking of a good character.

LOL, good character.

Well, he was shown to be their superior but he didnt knock them out (if thats what you are asking for).

One hype stalemated Gladiator.

One Hyperion beat Thor (during their first encounter).

King Hype fighting two of them, gaining the advantage, fatiguing them, making them question their powers show you how powerful King Hype was.

Blanket
LOL, good character.

Well, he was shown to be their superior but he didnt knock them out (if thats what you are asking for).

One hype stalemated Gladiator.

One Hyperion beat Thor (during their first encounter).

King Hype fighting two of them, gaining the advantage, fatiguing them, making them question their powers show you how powerful King Hype was. He didn't beat them, and they didn't seem to be going all out, but whatevs.

One Hype got his neck broken by Glads.

One Hype got turned into an action figure by Thor.

K

carver9
He didn't beat them, and they didn't seem to be going all out, but whatevs.

One Hype got his neck broken by Glads.

One Hype got turned into an action figure by Thor.

K

One hype did get his neck broke by Glads but throughout the fight, he was pretty even with Glads.

Yep, hype got turned into something but that still doesnt take away from his one victory over Thor.

I agree, King Hype didnt beat them but look at the condition they were in while he was standing and smiling.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/10.jpg

Blanket
One hype did get his neck broke by Glads but throughout the fight, he was pretty even with Glads.

Yep, hype got turned into something but that still doesnt take away from his one victory over Thor.

I agree, King Hype didnt beat them but look at the condition they were in while he was standing and smiling.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/10.jpg A stalemate throughout the fight doesn't take away him getting his neck snapped. That's pretty decisive.

What victory? The closest thing a Hype has to a victory over Thor is another alternate reality version that managed to knock away his hammer and punch him a bit. No outcome, but that's it to my knowledge.

Standing doesn't indicate much. Also, bringing in details like that, what about all the damage all over his body?

rotiart
I feel like nefaria is being discounted...
At his strongest version... Probably the one where he was feeding off wonderman and atlas...
The guy was taking the avenger best and barely flinching

even in his earlier days he too wondermans punches without any effect... Showed he was superior to Thor by overpowering him and that was before the upgrade

Colossus-Big C
marvel wins

carver9
A stalemate throughout the fight doesn't take away him getting his neck snapped. That's pretty decisive.

What victory? The closest thing a Hype has to a victory over Thor is another alternate reality version that managed to knock away his hammer and punch him a bit. No outcome, but that's it to my knowledge.

Standing doesn't indicate much. Also, bringing in details like that, what about all the damage all over his body?

It was stated in the Glads and Hype fight that they were even. Glad won because of his fighting ability.

The 1st time Thor and Hype fought, Hype won.

I know standing doesnt indicate much but he had the advantage over two powerful beings.

The reason Hype had all of that damage on him was because:

He was on the planet earth and got attacked by the avengers, xmen, the fantastic four along with other beings. Then he goes off and fight the exiles moments later defeating them. Then moments later he is at the watch tower and Holocaust confronts him. He defeats Holocaust and have to fight the exiles yet again. Then the exiles dump TWO Hypes on him......

Do you get the moral of the story?

Philosophía
DC.

Blanket
It was stated in the Glads and Hype fight that they were even. Glad won because of his fighting ability.

The 1st time Thor and Hype fought, Hype won.

I know standing doesnt indicate much but he had the advantage over two powerful beings.

The reason Hype had all of that damage on him was because:

He was on the planet earth and got attacked by the avengers, xmen, the fantastic four along with other beings. Then he goes off and fight the exiles moments later defeating them. Then moments later he is at the watch tower and Holocaust confronts him. He defeats Holocaust and have to fight the exiles yet again. Then the exiles dump TWO Hypes on him......

Do you get the moral of the story? I realize Carver. But that means it wasn't a stalemate. no expression

Show me. I've seen all the Hype vs Thor fights, and unless I've completely blocked it out...

Have you seen the actual fight Carver? It was a stalemate or an edge in the two Hype's favour. They were down because he had just attacked them. Had the fight been stopped when he was down, could we say they absolutely kicked his ass?

Most of the facial damage was caused by the two Hypes.

Also, King Hype said something neat I found. That they weren't mean enough. KH lacked none of that. Does that make him way more powerful because he wasn't lacking in that area? I guess, but then again, I guess we can also say Black Adam is more powerful than any team he's ever fought collectively.
Interestingly enough, that logic helps boost team Black Adam, but who cares right?

carver9
I realize Carver. But that means it wasn't a stalemate. no expression

Show me. I've seen all the Hype vs Thor fights, and unless I've completely blocked it out...

Have you seen the actual fight Carver? It was a stalemate or an edge in the two Hype's favour. They were down because he had just attacked them. Had the fight been stopped when he was down, could we say they absolutely kicked his ass?

Most of the facial damage was caused by the two Hypes.

Also, King Hype said something neat I found. That they weren't mean enough. KH lacked none of that. Does that make him way more powerful because he wasn't lacking in that area? I guess, but then again, I guess we can also say Black Adam is more powerful than any team he's ever fought collectively.
Interestingly enough, that logic helps boost team Black Adam, but who cares right?

I agree, it wasnt a stalemate but it was a pretty good fight.

I'll find the fight for you (Thor vs Hype).

From what I've seen, it was an edge to King Hype.

He had scars throughout the entire arc because he did nothing but fight.

Yeah, King Hyperion did say that but how do you think Black Adam would fare against two Supermans (Clark) since we know Black Adam doesnt hold back but Supes does?

Blanket
I agree, it wasnt a stalemate but it was a pretty good fight.

I'll find the fight for you (Thor vs Hype).

From what I've seen, it was an edge to King Hype.

Yeah, King Hyperion did say that but how do you think Black Adam would fare against two Supermans (Clark) since we know Black Adam doesnt hold back but Supes does? No stalemate.

Yes please.

No please.

K. Who scarred him?

BA would tear both in half.

carver9
No stalemate.

Yes please.

No please.

K. Who scarred him?

BA would tear both in half.

I agree, it wasnt a stalemate but it was a good fight.

I'm looking for it now.

Earth heros, Holocaust, Namora, Mimic, and the Hyperions.

I know you are playing about the Black Adam comment so I dont need to respond to that.

Blanket
I agree, it wasnt a stalemate but it was a good fight.

I'm looking for it now.

Earth heros, Holocaust, Namora, Mimic, and the Hyperions.

I know you are playing about the Black Adam comment so I dont need to respond to that. I'm glad you retracted your previous statement.

Take your time.

Holocaust. Laughable when you were making a point of damage earlier.

And you're playing about King Hype comments?

carver9
I'm glad you retracted your previous statement.

Take your time.

Holocaust. Laughable when you were making a point of damage earlier.

And you're playing about King Hype comments?

Whats so funny about Holocaust?

King Hyperion have the feats to show that he can take on two Hypes whereas Black Adam, Naah.

Blanket
Whats so funny about Holocaust?

King Hyperion have the feats to show that he can take on two Hypes whereas Black Adam, Naah. That you're making a deal about damage when you said Mimic, and Holocaust were able to cause scars on him.

K.

carver9
That you're making a deal about damage when you said Mimic, and Holocaust were able to cause scars on him.

K.

Mimic clubbing him in the back of the head going half the speed of light with 50 ton strength should cause anyone damage.

Holocaust, isnt this the same guy that aided apocalypse in killing almost every hero on the face of the planet. Isnt this the same guy that stalemated nate grey.

I dont see anything wrong with Holocaust causing anyone damage.

Blanket
Mimic clubbing him in the back of the head going half the speed of light with 50 ton strength should cause anyone damage.

Holocaust, isnt this the same guy that aided apocalypse in killing almost every hero on the face of the planet. Isnt this the same guy that stalemated nate grey.

I dont see anything wrong with Holocaust causing anyone damage. K. Allow me to explain why this is irrelevant... Because Mimic did this after Hype fought the two Hyperions.
Which you stated Mimic was one of the scars on Hype's face after he fought the two other Hypes.

Yes. A weaker Nate Grey. He's still far below the level to cause damage to the Hype you're making him out to be.
Also, I don't even think Holocaust caused him any damage, but I guess I could be wrong...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.