Zeus (God of War) vs. Ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
I've noticed a few arguments on who is most powerful, Ganondorf or Zeus, the King of the Gods in the God of War-verse.

This will be Zeus seen in GoWII and Ganondorf is from Twilight Princess.

First round will have Zeus without the Blade of Olympus and the second round will have Zeus with the Blade of Olympus.

Battle will take place on the grounds where Kratos fought Zeus at the end of GoWII.

Who will win this showdown, the Prince of Darkness or the King of the Greek Gods?

FinalAnswer
If I recall correctly, this thread will be closed, as Zeus does not originate in a videogame.

And I say the gingerbread man wins.

Q'Anilia
Thread against the rules. Zeus did not originate in a Video Game.

Nemesis X
Hey, how's about not complaining and start saying who wins before the thread is closed. Besides, Peach and Kailero are hardly in here so this might be around longer than you think.

FinalAnswer
Lol

Q'Anilia
That makes it right to make threads that are against the rules? No. I'll have no debating part in this. That's only enforcing the behavior: Rulebreaking.

Nemesis X
If there's one thing I dislike, it's moderators more strict than a teacher smacking students with a ruler.

Q'Anilia
This is how I see it. You have three options:
- Accept the rules and restrict yourself to their limits
- Break the rules and get banned
- Go somewhere else. KMC is not the only forum on the Internet

ArtificialGlory
That guy wins... or something.

ScreamPaste
I'm just going to post here, doing two things.
1. Notifying everyone of my presence, and that debating in this thread, while also against the rules, means dealing with my epic fanboyism. No one wants that.
2. Reminding everyone this thread is against the rules.

FinalAnswer
Gingerbread Man wins

Peach
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Hey, how's about not complaining and start saying who wins before the thread is closed. Besides, Peach and Kailero are hardly in here so this might be around longer than you think.

Deliberately breaking rules because you think neither of us will see it.

Cute. Real cute. Don't ever do it again.

Closed. You know better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.