Exiles vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
The time broker has send

Mimic
blink
Sabretooth
Nocturne
Morph
Sasquatch

to take down superman hours b4 Maxwell Lord Brain Washes him and causes mass panic resulting in a meta lvl war with governments and Omac machines.....

Battle takes Place in Metropolis they only have about 4 hours to locate him and engage him in combat killing him, ko'ing him or capturing him..

can they do it?

Morality and Cis on.. only public knowledge of the characters can be used.

Survivor19
Exiles easily. With CIS on it's piece of cake for Nocturne phase into him and put him into sleep after that. The rest of team cover and set that up.

Q99
I wouldn't quite say 'easily', but yea, they can pull it off. Nocturne is really helpful for these situations.

Lord_Talron
is he parading around as superman or clark kent? does he kno what they are trying to do?

khazra
yeah he can either be posessed or be BFR'd.

if it happened in a comic they'd fight him, realise that hes damn powerful and a good guy so just incap maxwell lord thus still preventing the war.

Survivor19
And that would be a damn good story too.

Q99
The great thing about much of the EXiles run is they were very believable as a team you *would* send into almost anything since their mix of abilities let them play above their weight class well.

carver9
Mimic holds him off (shown to be faster but Supes is stronger, more durability and just outright more powerful but with the speed edge that mimic have along with his other powers he could stalemate for a bit) for a bit.

Hell, Blink could end this fight instantly by just teleporting a trash can in Supes chest (King hype style).

Mindset
Sabretooth solos

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Sabretooth solos

LOL

nicamarvin
Originally posted by carver9
LOL LOL... laughing

carver9
Originally posted by nicamarvin
LOL... laughing

LOL laughing

nicamarvin
LOL laughing SHUT UP.... mad

Blanket
Mimic holds him off (shown to be faster but Supes is stronger, more durability and just outright more powerful but with the speed edge that mimic have along with his other powers he could stalemate for a bit) for a bit.

Hell, Blink could end this fight instantly by just teleporting a trash can in Supes chest (King hype style). Wouldn't that just be compacted in his body like a... trash compactor?

Also lol at Mimic holding off Superman.

carver9
Originally posted by Blanket
Wouldn't that just be compacted in his body like a... trash compactor?

Also lol at Mimic holding off Superman.

I said Mimic can hold him off temporarily (like he did King Hype, none 616 Galactus, Exile Surfer, Namor, Vision, and the list goes on and on) due to his speed advantage.

He has shown multiples of times as being able to go 93000 mps during combat (on panel statements) and add that to his strength and other array of powers, Mimim is a beast.

I know Supes would win but I dont think it'll be as easy as you are making it.

He would buy enough time for either Namorita to snap that neck or Blink teleporting a golf ball in his head.

With the blink option, it can happen in one panel.

carver9
SHUT UP.... mad

sad

nicamarvin
sad Sorry... stick out tongue

carver9
Sorry... stick out tongue

Happy Dance

Blanket
I said Mimic can hold him off temporarily (like he did King Hype, none 616 Galactus, Exile Surfer, Namor, Vision, and the list goes on and on) due to his speed advantage.

He has shown multiples of times as being able to go 93000 mps during combat (on panel statements) and add that to his strength and other array of powers, Mimim is a beast.

I know Supes would win but I dont think it'll be as easy as you are making it.

He would buy enough time for either Namorita to snap that neck or Blink teleporting a golf ball in his head.

With the blink option, it can happen in one panel. So, by hold him off temporarily, you actually mean that Superman gets distracted and Mimic hits him as hard as he can in the back?

K. He takes a couple punches and he's done.

Supes would win. And it's easier than my implications.

lol at Namorita snapping his neck. lol at golf ball doing anything.

A golf ball would probably be compacted by his muscles. There's a reason they chose sand against Hype.

carver9
So, by hold him off temporarily, you actually mean that Superman gets distracted and Mimic hits him as hard as he can in the back?

K. He takes a couple punches and he's done.

Supes would win. And it's easier than my implications.

lol at Namorita snapping his neck. lol at golf ball doing anything.

A golf ball would probably be compacted by his muscles. There's a reason they chose sand against Hype.

I disagree with everything that you said except one thing. Mimic will be a distraction and thats it.

Like I said before, Superman would beat Mimic but not as easily as you are making it.

Namorita is 3 times as strong as Namor, she can snap Supermans or whoever else neck.

Blanket
I disagree with everything that you said except one thing. Mimic will be a distraction and thats it.

Like I said before, Superman would beat Mimic but not as easily as you are making it.

Namorita is 3 times as strong as Namor, she can snap Supermans or whoever else neck. That only makes me more confident that I'm right.

Easier.

Superman breaks her arms by turning his neck.

Original Smurph
Namorita's not even on the team...

kgkg
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Namorita's not even on the team... Made me lol

carver9
That only makes me more confident that I'm right.

Easier.

Superman breaks her arms by turning his neck.

Naah, almost everything you said was wrong.

Not easy at all if you go by Mimics showings along with his power.

LOL, good one.

Superman isnt breaking her arms since her arms is stronger than his neck.

Blanket
Naah, almost everything you said was wrong.

Not easy at all if you go by Mimics showings along with his power.

LOL, good one.

Superman isnt breaking her arms since her arms is stronger than his neck. Which makes it right. Because you're wrong.

Easy.

Originally posted by Original Smurph
Namorita's not even on the team...

carver9
Which makes it right. Because you're wrong.

Easy.

What is wrong?

Ignoring showings.

Yeah, you got me on that one, she isnt in the thread.

Blanket
What is wrong?

Ignoring showings.

Yeah, you got me on that one, she isnt in the thread. You

Good for you.

Thank Smurph on that one. I didn't even read the OP.

-K-M-
Namorita is 3 times as strong as Namor, she can snap Supermans or whoever else neck.

Based on? Sure didn't seem like that when they fought. She can snap anyones neck? Oh my.

carver9
You

Good for you.

Thank Smurph on that one. I didn't even read the OP.

I dont think anything that I said was wrong.

You are the one that is ignoring showings.

nicamarvin
Namorita is 3 times as strong as Namor, she can snap Supermans or whoever else neck. could she breake, Mangog, Amp Kurse, Thanos or Juggernaut's neck?.. confused

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
Based on? Sure didn't seem like that when they fought. She can snap anyones neck? Oh my.

Based on the narrator saying it and she already killed Namor along with every hero and villian on her planet.

Namorita isnt in this thread so I'm not discussing her again.

Blanket
I dont think anything that I said was wrong.

You are the one that is ignoring showings. Because you think you're right. Not hard to figure out.

No, I think you are indeed the one that is ignoring showings, and other such things of that nature.

carver9
could she breake, Mangog, Amp Kurse, Thanos or Juggernaut's neck?.. confused

Everyone that you've named have skyfather level durability.

Blanket
Namorita isnt in this thread so I'm not discussing her again. Originally posted by carver9
Everyone that you've named have skyfather level durability.

lol

EDIT: also lol at \/

carver9
I think she could snap Thors neck given the chance.

-K-M-
Based on the narrator saying it and she already killed Namor along with every hero and villian on her planet.

Namorita isnt in this thread so I'm not discussing her again.

Where did the narration say it? Oh and one more thing...she is her realities Namor erm

carver9
lol

Whats so funny?

You dont think Juggernaut have skyfather level durability or Kurse or Mangog?

Blanket
Whats so funny?

You dont think Juggernaut have skyfather level durability or Kurse or Mangog? Originally posted by carver9
Namorita isnt in this thread so I'm not discussing her again. Originally posted by carver9
Everyone that you've named have skyfather level durability. Originally posted by carver9
I think she could snap Thors neck given the chance. Originally posted by carver9
Wasnt it in her reality where her and namor fought?

carver9
Where did the narration say it? Oh and one more thing...she is her realities Namor erm

Harbinger
LOL.

carver9

I give up.

You win Blanket.

-K-M-

No, she fought 616 Namor in Exiles #47-48

and she aint snapping "anyones" neck
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP03.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP04.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP05.jpg
4. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP06.jpg

Blanket
lol, Carver's world is smashed

-K-M-
Also did I see a mention of Mimic being faster then Superman? At Mimic's best he is 49% the speed of light (as Northstar can only go 99%)

carver9
No, she fought 616 Namor in Exiles #47-48

and she aint snapping "anyones" neck
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP03.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP04.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP05.jpg
4. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP06.jpg

What was the point of those scans?

carver9
Also did I see a mention of Mimic being faster then Superman? At Mimic's best he is 49% the speed of light (as Northstar can only go 99%)

Yes, he has combat speed feats of going 93000 mps which is much faster than almost everyone on the JLA except flash.

-K-M-

What was the point of those scans?

This...

Yes, he has combat speed feats of going 93000 mps which is much faster than almost everyone on the JLA except flash.

Ummmm...what?

carver9

This...

Ummmm...what?

Wasnt that Sasquash dipping in the power of Tanaraq? Then you dont even have anything proving how strong that being was that she fought.

Thats like me putting up a scan of Kovikt or Doomsday fighting Supes saying that he is weak when we all know that he is very powerful.

How about this, show me some combat speed feats that proves your case about anyone on the jla being as fast or even close to having the speed of 93000 mps.

Please dont put up space flight scans.

manx422
Superman

-K-M-
Wasnt that Sasquash dipping in the power of Tanaraq? Then you dont even have anything proving how strong that being was that she fought.

Thats like me putting up a scan of Kovikt or Doomsday fighting Supes saying that he is weak when we all know that he is very powerful.

How about this, show me some combat speed feats that proves your case about anyone on the jla being as fast or even close to having the speed of 93000 mps.

Please dont put up space flight scans.

Way to miss the point where you said Namora could snap anyones neck

Way to miss the point again, and you also said she was 3X stronger then Namor. Where or where was that stated or shown?

Incredible, not like Superman has do that. Oh wait he has. It's also not like Superman has said to be near Flash's equal yet you think Mimic is his superior. Also let's neglect the fact even going half the speed of light seriously wrecked Mimic when he made contact with something erm

carver9
Way to miss the point where you said Namora could snap anyones neck

Way to miss the point again, and you also said she was 3X stronger then Namor. Where or where was that stated or shown?

Incredible, not like Superman has do that. Oh wait he has. It's also not like Superman has said to be near Flash's equal yet you think Mimic is his superior. Also let's neglect the fact even going half the speed of light seriously wrecked Mimic when he made contact with something erm

I'm not discussing Namorita anymore because honestly, I dont care about her.

Can you show me that scan of anyone on the jla moving 93000 mps during combat.

Flash doesnt always fight at the speed of light, hell, its very rare when he does it.

During his fight against amazo, his top speed was mach one (which was stated out of his own mouth). Yes, he can achieve light speed but its very rare when he does it.

Then, lets not even name all of the people that has tagged flash, so using him, almost everyone in DCU can move at the speed of light.

Show me that 93000 mps scan from JLA members. Mimic does not have as many showings as members of the JLA so it shouldnt be hard for you. Just to help you out, you can even use people from the avengers.

Tomato Juice
Supes reverses time and gets them when they were infants or prevents their mother from conceiving.

-K-M-

Tomato Juice
This is such crap how Supes gets put against people who cant even scratch him. Do people even know who he is on this forum or what?

Blanket
lol, but not at can.

Tomato Juice
lol, but not at can.

What? Just admit these guys cant even dent him even if he is sleeping. Getting annoying with the lack of knowledge here.

Blanket
Originally posted by Tomato Juice
What? Just admit these guys cant even dent him even if he is sleeping. Getting annoying with the lack of knowledge here. You'd be successfully trolling if I responded to anything about Superman you've said in any thread... maybe.

Tomato Juice
You'd be successfully trolling if I responded to anything about Superman you've said in any thread... maybe.

Trolling? Superman stomps 99.9% of the threads on this site yet people try making an argument out of them. The lack of knowledge is astounding man. How the hell can these guys even scratch him? If I was a mod I'd lock the threads where Supes is put against people he can blink out of existence...like this one.

Blanket
Trolling? Superman stomps 99.9% of the threads on this site yet people try making an argument out of them. The lack of knowledge is astounding man. How the hell can these guys even scratch him? If I was a mod I'd lock the threads where Supes is put against people he can blink out of existence...like this one. Turn it up now

Just let go, 'cause we ain't turning back tonite.

Tomato Juice
Still not succeeding.

Just let go, 'cause we ain't turning back tonite.

Know what man? I've concluded yer just a troll. You dont even debate you just come in and act pretty. Supes deserves better than that.

carver9

Blanket
Know what man? I've concluded yer just a troll. You dont even debate you just come in and act pretty. Supes deserves better than that. I'm just a man who likes his shirts cotton, and his looks pretty.

-K-M-
You didnt have to use Superman, I said, the Jla and Raoul dont like me discussing about Superman but I'm going to respond to your post.

1st scan, he threw a pole with his amazing strength to some people before lightning hit.......... confused

I agree, Superman can hit the speed of light in space. It was stated by the recent Jla writer that in space, Superman can achieve light speed. It was also shown that Vulcan can achieve light speed in space but Gladiator had to aid him in stopping a bullet, thats why I asked for no space flight.

Everything you showed me was space flight.

One of the scans, Superman was in a black hole and everything that enter a black hole gain speed, a ridiculous amount of speed.

I seen all of those scans before and the only speed feat that we really have of Supes speed wise is hitting 2000 mps. To me, Supes is faster than almost everyone on his team (barring flash) so that is why I said Mimic is faster than anyone on the jla.

Why are you bringing up the flashes? How fast was impulse going in those scans?

How fast was flash going in those scans? Thats like me saying that Wolverine can achieve light speed because he tagged northstar before or he can achieve the speed of sound because he has hit quicksilver before.

What are you talking about?

Read the scans, he timed it by the millisecond and was faster then lightening in a combat scenario which is faster then half the speed of light (Mimic's max). Seriously, how do you not understand that?

Because you even admitted the Flashes are faster then Mimic and countless times and I mean countless times Superman is said to be their equal. He is even shown to be faster then Jay Garrick (in a race, Jay won because he stole Superman's speed) and tied Wally in foot races. Impulse was going all out, and as noted Impulse can go faster then light

Wow this is down right silly, here in battle Superman is covering the world in mid-sentence. This is faster then Mimic has EVER done. The rest Im not going to bother
1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/jla74-kebbin05.jpg

haha when has Wolverine tagged Northstar? I remember you often say inaccurate things about Northstar such as Hulk has tagged him (never had). Do you seriously want to debate this with me?

carver9
What are you talking about?

Read the scans, he timed it by the millisecond and was faster then lightening in a combat scenario which is faster then half the speed of light (Mimic's max). Seriously, how do you not understand that?

Because you even admitted the Flashes are faster then Mimic and countless times and I mean countless times Superman is said to be their equal. He is even shown to be faster then Jay Garrick (in a race, Jay won because he stole Superman's speed) and tied Wally in foot races. Impulse was going all out, and as noted Impulse can go faster then light

Wow this is down right silly, here in battle Superman is covering the world in mid-sentence. This is faster then Mimic has EVER done. The rest Im not going to bother
1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/jla74-kebbin05.jpg

haha when has Wolverine tagged Northstar? I remember you often say inaccurate things about Northstar such as Hulk has tagged him (never had). Do you seriously want to debate this with me?

K.M. I will NEVER debate against you about northstar so lets get off of that topic.

Ok, wasnt there a recent race where flash stated that he held back against Superman in all of his races and then hit light speed and left Superman in the dust. confused

Also, Jay garrick top speed is 2000mps. Anytime he achieved light speed, he stole his speed. Thats why he had to borrow speed from Black Adam because he couldnt achieve the speed of light so that he can enter the speed force.

Whats the black girl name of the Jla that can get the powers of animals (kind of sleepy right now). She kept up with Jay garrick in a race around the jungle easily and she is no where CLOSE to being one of the top5 speedsters on the jla.

Again, it was never shown that Impulse was going the speed of light and using your examples, everyone in dc that has tagged or kept up with the flash can achieve light speed. Flash fought amazo, a down right killer, a major threat and only went Mach one while fighting him. Flash doesnt achieve light speed in every comic that he is in and he rarely go that fast anyway.

-K-M-
K.M. I will NEVER debate against you about northstar so lets get off of that topic.

Ok, wasnt there a recent race where flash stated that he held back against Superman in all of his races and then hit light speed and left Superman in the dust. confused

Also, Jay garrick top speed is 2000mps. Anytime he achieved light speed, he stole his speed. Thats why he has to borrow speed from Black Adam because he couldnt achieve the speed of light so that he can enter the speed force.

Whats the black girl name of the Jla that can get the powers of animals (kind of sleepy right now). She kept up with Jay garrick in a race around the jungle easily and she is no where CLOSE to being one of the top5 speedsters on the jla.

Again, it was never shown that Impulse was going the speed of light and using your examples, everyone in dc that has tagged or kept up with the flash can achieve light speed. Flash fought amazo, a down right killer, a major threat and only went Mach one while fighting him. Flash doesnt achieve light speed in every comic that he is in and he rarely go that fast anyway.

Then why did you bring him up?

What race is this? If it's the one Im thinking of it's because he could steal Superman's speed and made comment about it

What? Jay has gone faster even on his own power. Currently he says he can go almost the speed of light but due to his old age can no longer reach full light speed. Stealing someone elses speed helps him get to his top speed faster. As for the Flashes they need momenteum to get to their top speed as noted, they just don't generally go from 0-lightspeed.

and this is faster then 2000mps
1. http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Speed/running/DC1stSupermanFlashc.jpg
2. http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Speed/running/DC1stSupermanFlashd.jpg

Her name is Vixen, and she doesn't just copy animals she copied HIS powers. They even comment on she copied his powers, and that actually even makes him slower. She did the same thing to Superman.

*facepalm* Do you seriously believe that? Also are you suggesting one showing outways years, upon years of Superman going faster then mach 1? Oh my.

carver9
Then why did you bring him up?

What race is this? If it's the one Im thinking of it's because he could steal Superman's speed and made comment about it

What? Jay has gone faster even on his own power. Currently he says he can go almost the speed of light but due to his old age can no longer reach full light speed. Stealing someone elses speed helps him get to his top speed faster. As for the Flashes they need momenteum to get to their top speed as noted, they just don't generally go from 0-lightspeed.

and this is faster then 2000mps
1. http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Speed/running/DC1stSupermanFlashc.jpg
2. http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Speed/running/DC1stSupermanFlashd.jpg

Her name is Vixen, and she doesn't just copy animals she copied HIS powers. They even comment on she copied his powers, and that actually even makes him slower. She did the same thing to Superman.

*facepalm* Do you seriously believe that? Also are you suggesting one showing outways years, upon years of Superman going faster then mach 1? Oh my.

I never said Superman was going mach one against Amazo, I said the flash was going mach one and this came out of his own mouth.

During her race with Jay she used her power of cheetah and kept up with him. She didnt copy his power.

What speed did they say Supes and Jay was going during that race?

It stated that flash speed wasnt even right in that scan so why present it? Show me something showing that the scan that you presented is faster than 2000 mps.

carver9
By the way, that flash Superman race was in Final Crisis in Flash Rebirth#3

-K-M-
I never said Superman was going mach one against Amazo, I said the flash was going mach one and this came out of his own mouth.

During her race with Jay she used her power of cheetah and kept up with him. She didnt copy his power.

What speed did they say Supes and Jay was going during that race?

It stated that flash speed wasnt even right in that scan so why present it? Show me something showing that the scan that you presented is faster than 2000 mps.

oh that just hurts your point more erm

I suggest you read the whole arc, as Vixen as noted later on found out she absorbed his powers (she didn't know she did or could. It was even revealed she mimicked the powers of the JLA when she destroyed Amazo in the first fight). She even comments later she DID steal his powers, and she even steals Superman's making him weaker. I'm to arsed to post the scans, just read wiki

Close to light, as Wally was going near his max due to the virus.

I take it you didn't read the issue? Other then his comments where he said he could go close to lightspeed? erm I love how I have to post scans for pretty much every thing, yet you don't post one scan.

By the way, that flash Superman race was in Final Crisis in Flash Rebirth#3

You mean when Barry was Black Flash? oh and they were both approaching lightspeed, and Superman was running soooo *facepalm*

carver9
oh that just hurts your point more erm

I suggest you read the whole arc, as Vixen as noted later on found out she absorbed his powers (she didn't know she did or could. It was even revealed she mimicked the powers of the JLA when she destroyed Amazo in the first fight). She even comments later she DID steal his powers, and she even steals Superman's making him weaker. I'm to arsed to post the scans, just read wiki

Close to light, as Wally was going near his max due to the virus.

I take it you didn't read the issue? Other then his comments where he said he could go close to lightspeed? erm I love how I have to post scans for pretty much every thing, yet you don't post one scan.

You mean when Barry was Black Flash? oh and they were both approaching lightspeed, and Superman was running soooo *facepalm*

What do you want me to post a scan of? I told you no one on the JLA can even go close to Mimics speed except the flash and stop bringing up Jay because Jay can only go 2000 mps. He lost that speed of light ability a long time ago.

Wally wasnt going light speed, stop making stuff up.

I read that from your scan that you put up.

Read the first sentence in this scan.
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Speed/running/DC1stSupermanFlashc.jpg

Thats why I ask, how fast do you think the flash was going and if you say light, please prove this.

confused , no, thats not the race, the race that I'm talking about Flash tells Supes "the only reason we were so close is because we were racing for charity" and he hits light speed and leave him in the dusts.

I dont know WHAT race you are talking about.

-K-M-
What do you want me to post a scan of? I told you no one on the JLA can even go close to Mimics speed except the flash and stop bringing up Jay because Jay can only go 2000 mps. He lost that speed of light ability a long time ago.

Wally wasnt going light speed, stop making stuff up.

I read that from your scan that you put up.

Read the first sentence in this scan.
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Speed/running/DC1stSupermanFlashc.jpg

Thats why I ask, how fast do you think the flash was going and if you say light, please prove this.

confused , no, thats not the race, the race that I'm talking about Flash tells Supes "the only reason we were so close is because we were racing for charity" and he hits light speed and leave him in the dusts.

I dont know WHAT race you are talking about.

You didn't even post the Mimic scan, then you claimed Namora is 3x stronger then Namor, Wolverine tagging Northstar, Vixen outracing Jay (yet ignoring the context), etc, etc basically backed nothing up. Uuuuuh....Jay not even long ago said he can almost go the speed of light, but can't go due to his old age. 2000m/s is not his max nor is it even stated as such. Fact.

I know, and the virus caused Wally to keep running. Jay actually had to steal Superman's speed to finally catch Wally (Superman was still keeping up and traveled with them). Literally a millisecond after Jay stole Superman's speed slowing him they began to time travel. Wally was going faster then light as he was traveling through time (into the Legion time) and to the 64th Century. Try again.

Jesus. That's the race I'm talking about. I suggest you read it again.

carver9
You didn't even post the Mimic scan, then you claimed Namora is 3x stronger then Namor, Wolverine tagging Northstar, Vixen outracing Jay (yet ignoring the context), etc, etc basically backed nothing up. Uuuuuh....Jay not even long ago said he can almost go the speed of light, but can't go due to his old age. 2000m/s is not his max nor is it even stated as such. Fact.

I know, and the virus caused Wally to keep running. Jay actually had to steal Superman's speed to finally catch Wally. Literally a millisecond after Jay stole Superman's speed stopping him they began to time travel. Wally was going faster then light as he was traveling through time (into the Legion time) and to the 4th Century. I take it you didn't read the issue? Try again.

Jesus. That's the race I'm talking about. I suggest you read it again.

KM, I think of you as a comic reader so everything that I bring up, I'm pretty sure you have already seen it. If you havent seen the mimic scan where he hit King Hype in the back of the head going 93000 mps, I can post it for you.

You know what KM, I just give the f*** up. We are not getting anywhere. I dont agree with none of your scans or anything that you put up but to each his own. I'm pretty sure that raoul will be on here tomorrow cursing me out because of me and your topic about Superman, thats why I said bring up someone else from the JLA.

-K-M-
I have seen it, but you can't tell people to back things up when you don't. You also took countless things out of context and were flat out wrong erm You're track record in this thread is not good. I love the irony you will accept one scan of Mimic doing that, but will ignore years of feats for Superman. Oh the irony.

Lulz!

carver9
I have seen it, but you can't tell people to back things up when you don't. You also took countless things out of context and were flat out wrong erm You're track record in this thread is not good. I love the irony you will accept one scan of Mimic doing that, but will ignore years of feats for Superman. Oh the irony.

Lulz!

LOL, I'm not ignoring anything and why Superman? Why couldnt you just post scans of other people like Wonder Woman.

What did I take out of context because I think you did the same thing?

Starscream M
carver...you dare question the mighty Mungi on issues of comics? you damn troll!

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Starscream M
carver...you dare question the mighty Mungi on issues of comics? you damn troll! sigh....... sick ban

Placidity
Oh the irony.

Hypocrisy would be a more befitting description.

-K-M-
LOL, I'm not ignoring anything and why Superman? Why couldnt you just post scans of other people like Wonder Woman.

What did I take out of context because I think you did the same thing?

*Looks at thread title* It says Superman doesn't it? Why would I debate the others? I never even wanted to debate the others, or even made any kind of indication I would considering....well...their not in this thread.

All of your talk with Namora, the last Superman/Flash (or should I say Black Flash) race, Vixen racing Jay, Wolverine tagging Northstar, etc. Now what did I take out of context?

carver9
*Looks at thread title* It says Superman doesn't it? Why would I debate the others? I never even wanted to debate the others, or even made any kind of indication I would considering....well...their not in this thread.

All of your talk with Namora, the last Superman/Flash (or should I say Black Flash) race, Vixen racing Jay, Wolverine tagging Northstar, etc. Now what did I take out of context?

I would prefer for you to use someone else in the JLA since there is a couple of them that is similar to Supes speed wise.

Namora, my statement was true but I dont even care about her to carry on a debate.

Superman/Flash; using flash in ANY instance is ridiculous since he does not achieve light speed 80% of the time he is in comics. Then you have people like Despero, Titus, Konvikt, Deathstroke, Gorilla grogg tagging him/grabbing him during mid run which even make my above comment more accurate.

Wasnt Wolverine the reason Northstar died and was ressurrected by the hand?

Black flash wasnt the speed of light, Wally was much faster than him.

What did you take out of context? Everything that has been mentioned in this thread.

-K-M-
I would prefer for you to use someone else in the JLA since there is a couple of them that is similar to Supes speed wise.

Namora, my statement was true but I dont even care about her to carry on a debate.

Superman/Flash; using flash in ANY instance is ridiculous since he does not achieve light speed 80% of the time he is in comics. Then you have people like Despero, Titus, Konvikt, Deathstroke, Gorilla grogg tagging him/grabbing him during mid run which even make my above comment more accurate.

Wasnt Wolverine the reason Northstar died and was ressurrected by the hand?

Black flash wasnt the speed of light, Wally was much faster than him.

What did you take out of context? Everything that has been mentioned in this thread.

*points to thread title* Seriously what?

haha no it wasn't

Those races were them pushing their limits and even say so, they even sometimes go time traveling by going so fast. Nice try. haha shall I post all the people who have tagged Mimic? I assure you, his track record of being tagged is pretty bad.

Maybe you should read the issue as Kitty and Northstar were together looking for him. Then suddenly Wolverine jumped out of the bush nearly stabbing Kitty, but she went intangiable so Wolverine went right through her into Northstar who wasn't expecting it. So like I said...context.

......Barry Allen became the new Black Flash in Rebirth and was killing all the speedforce users. Your talking about a different Black Flash. Superman raced Barry when he was Black Flash in Rebirth #3. So context again.

haha lulz, brillant reply.

EDIT:

I'm sorry this is simply epic.

Wild Shadow
offtopic

carver9
*points to thread title* Seriously what?

haha no it wasn't

Those races were them pushing their limits and even say so, they even sometimes go time traveling by going so fast. Nice try. haha shall I post all the people who have tagged Mimic? I assure you, his track record of being tagged is pretty bad.

Maybe you should read the issue as Kitty and Northstar were together looking for him. Then suddenly Wolverine jumped out of the bush nearly stabbing Kitty, but she went intangiable so Wolverine went right through her into Northstar who wasn't expecting it. So like I said...context.

......Barry Allen became the new Black Flash in Rebirth and was killing all the speedforce users. Your talking about a different Black Flash. Superman raced Barry when he was Black Flash in Rebirth #3. So context again.

haha lulz, brillant reply.

EDIT:

I'm sorry this is simply epic.

I told you the reason why I would like for you to use someone else.

Even though you know namorita, I know just as much about her as you do and I'm pretty sure that I'm right about that topic.

I think you are mixing your pre-crisis races up with current Superman/Flash races.

Wolverine still tagged Northstar along with other speedster, so it doesnt matter.

Me and you are talking about two different flash races, so I'm going to leave that alone also because again we are not getting anywhere.

-K-M-
I told you the reason why I would like for you to use someone else.

Even though you know namorita, I know just as much about her as you do and I'm pretty sure that I'm right about that topic.

I think you are mixing your pre-crisis races up with current Superman/Flash races.

Wolverine still tagged Northstar along with other speedster, so it doesnt matter.

Me and you are talking about two different flash races, so I'm going to leave that alone also because again we are not getting anywhere.

That's nice.

haha you don't, as you said she is 3x stronger then Namor, yet when she fought Namor and when she evem had a weapon he was shrugging off her blows. Even her bio lists her at 6/7 in strength. You even said she killed Namor...she didn't.

I'm not.

So he tagged someone who wasn't looking, and getting suprized attack? Awesome. lol another epic comment.

No were not that's the sad thing. Barry Allen talked about the charity races in Rebirth #3 (the issue you said the race you were refering to) but Barry was the Black Flash then in the issue YOU referenced.

carver9
That's nice.

haha you don't, as you said she is 3x stronger then Namor, yet when she fought Namor and when she evem had a weapon he was shrugging off her blows. Even her bio lists her at 6/7 in strength. You even said she killed Namor...she didn't.

I'm not.

So he tagged someone who wasn't looking, and getting suprized attack? Awesome. lol another epic comment.

No were not that's the sad thing. Barry Allen talked about the charity races in Rebirth #3 (the issue you said the race you were refering to) but Barry was the Black Flash then in the issue YOU referenced.

But why are you saying Superman time traveled with Flash when he didnt? Flash was the only one that timed traveled.

7 is the highest the strength scale go and she is listed as a 7. She isnt even in this thread so why are we talking about her?

-Pr-
carver, stop trolling.

-K-M-
But why are you saying Superman time traveled with Flash when he didnt? Flash was the only one that timed traveled.

7 is the highest the strength scale go and she is listed as a 7. She isnt even in this thread so why are we talking about her?

Because in the race with Jay he traveled with them thanks to Kadabra after Jay stole his speed.

haha no she's not. Shall I post the bio? and did you forget? you brought her up

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
carver, stop trolling.

Do you see KM. This is why I asked you to bring up someone else.

LOL (I'm so bad luck).

-Pr-
Do you see KM. This is why I asked you to bring up someone else.

LOL (I'm so bad luck).

where are the scans of mimic's supposed superior speed or namorita's supposed superior strength?

were they posted earlier in the thread?

carver9
Because in the race with Jay he traveled with them thanks to Kadabra after Jay stole his speed.

haha no she's not. Shall I post the bio? and did you forget? you brought her up

KM, I'm going to let you win this. I wish we had other ways of debating to each other (so that I can own you) so that we wont spam the thread but......

So I'm giving you this today (even though you are wrong).

carver9
where are the scans of mimic's supposed superior speed or namorita's supposed superior strength?

One sec, I'll get it for you.

-K-M-
haha lulz

I think Ill post the bio tommorow regardless.

-K-M-
Looks like I already had it uploaded

So could Carver be right with Namora being 7/7 in strength and thus owned me?....... *drum roll*

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/OfficialHandbookoftheMarvelUniverse.jpg

Nope it's 6/7. Ouch.

-Pr-

So could Carver be right with Namora being 7/7 in strength and thus owned me?....... *drum roll*

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/OfficialHandbookoftheMarvelUniverse.jpg

Nope it's 6/7. Ouch.

what class is she?

btw, i love that sig.

-K-M-
what class is she?

btw, i love that sig.

In that entry Strength 6/7 refers to "Superhuman: 75-100 tons"

Ill see if she has anymore entries

-Pr-
In that entry Strength 6/7 refers to "Superhuman: 75-100 tons"

ah. yeah, that's not gonna cut it, tbh.

carver9

Well, the person that had the scan on the respect thread was banned so I was unable to put it up for you 93000 mps but I'm pretty sure you can trust me on that one.

But just to prove that he have Super speed, I'll just post some of the things that I found.

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/2905/exiles15162eh.jpg
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6628/exiles61129rx.jpg

I'll find an Issue# for you.

carver9

Nope it's 6/7. Ouch.

LOL, good one.

So is BIO official now?

-K-M-
LOL, good one.

So is BIO official now?

Yet didn't you say she was 7/7 in strength and I was wrong? I corrected you once again.

Cool story bro. thumb up

carver9
Yet didn't you say she was 7/7 in strength and I was wrong? I corrected you once again.

Cool story bro. thumb up

I agree, you got me but where are you getting this "again" thing from. This is the only time you got me.

-K-M-
I agree, you got me but where are you getting this "again" thing from. This is the only time you got me.

Lulz. Arn't you just precious.

-Pr-
Well, the person that had the scan on the respect thread was banned so I was unable to put it up for you 93000 mps but I'm pretty sure you can trust me on that one.

But just to prove that he have Super speed, I'll just post some of the things that I found.

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/2905/exiles15162eh.jpg
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6628/exiles61129rx.jpg

I'll find an Issue# for you.

superspeed is one thing. superspeed on superman's level is another entirely.

LOL, good one.

So is BIO official now?

bios are fine as long as they don't contradict the average showings in the comics.

carver9
Lulz. Arn't you just precious.

LOL, now you are just messing with me trying to be funny.

I'm about to take my a** to bed.

If you have a xbox 360, meet me on Modern Warfare and lets play one on one so that I can relieve this stress after all of this debating on speed.

carver9
superspeed is one thing. superspeed on superman's level is another entirely.

bios are fine as long as they don't contradict the average showings in the comics.

I already told you what level of speed he is at.

-Pr-
I already told you what level of speed he is at.

he once flew at 93000mps. wonderful. that's not THAT fast compared to superman.

carver9
he once flew at 93000mps. wonderful. that's not THAT fast compared to superman.

Can we please get off of this topic Raoul?

Who do you think would win this fight?

Can Superman survive having a trash can teleported in his body?

Wild Shadow
unless superman has a BA feat i dont see how some one can argue it as a yes.

manx422
can blink react before superman vaporises her head off

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by manx422
can blink react before superman vaporises her head off

Yeah, because a morality and CIS on Superman HV's peoples blocks off.

manx422
CIs on then exiles don't use lethal force

Wild Shadow
CIs on then exiles don't use lethal force umm... hello, have you read exiles?

laughing

also unless Supes is now written by garth ennis i would say morality and cis on Supes personality is not hitman.

manx422
yes they refused 2 kill hyperion

Mindset
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
umm... hello, have you read exiles?
Is that a serious question?

Of course he hasn't.

-Pr-
Can we please get off of this topic Raoul?

Who do you think would win this fight?

Can Superman survive having a trash can teleported in his body?

all right.

i haven't thought about who would win that much. i didn't even read their roster.

yes. his interior structure would just crush anything that tried to materialise within his body.

Wild Shadow
yes they refused 2 kill hyperion

failing and trying doesnt equal not willing... they did try to kill him... mad rolling on floor laughing

Mindset
Even if it crushed it inside his body, that wont really stop him from being hurt.

manx422
u don't know shit about that story evil face

-Pr-
Even if it crushed it inside his body, that wont really stop him from being hurt.

of course not. was just saying that it wouldn't be enough to put him down.

Mindset
of course not. was just saying that it wouldn't be enough to put him down.
A trash can materializing in his chest or head, even if crushed, would definitely put him down for awhile, at the least.

Or am I missing something?

Wild Shadow
okay lets see... Blink has tried to kill Holocaust by sending him into space but accidentally sending AoA creed by mistake.

blink transported a pile mount of sand into Hyperion...hmm...

the team are send in at times under orders to kill and resolve the problems to save a universe by the time broker,... sounds to me like the some of the members are more then willing to kill especially when you add guys like creed and is sometimes the team leader... erm angel

Mindset
Blink paralyzed Hyperion, I don't remember why Gambit was the one who killed him though.

manx422
yet they did not kill hyperion
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/15.jpg

Wild Shadow
of course not. was just saying that it wouldn't be enough to put him down. is there any comic instances where that happen to supes to make such a claim?

manx422
yet they did not kill hyperion
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/...ight%209/15.jpg

Mindset
Fail.

manx422
I am full of Fail. laughing

-Pr-
is there any comic instances where that happen to supes to make such a claim?

he was phased in to the JLA table by Fernus, and survived.

A trash can materializing in his chest or head, even if crushed, would definitely put him down for awhile, at the least.

Or am I missing something?

no. we just disagree on the amount of damage, rather than whether it would actually hurt him.

Wild Shadow
laughing stupidhe is referring to your link you failed to properly link it. no pic showed up. fail.

Wild Shadow
he was phased in to the JLA table by Fernus, and survived.

no. we just disagree on the amount of damage, rather than whether it would actually hurt him. wasnt it some magic attack? also supe wasnt immune or anything he was hurt and in shock if i recall correctly, that sure as hell doesnt mean supes can survive a teleportation attack without injury or shock.

i still stand that any outside interference to his body will hurt him and incapacitate him if not out right kill him depending what and how some thing is teleported into him.

-Pr-
wasnt it some magic attack? also supe wasnt immune or anything he was hurt and in shock if i recall correctly, that sure as hell doesnt mean supes can survive a teleportation attack without injury or shock.

i still stand that any outside interference to his body will hurt him and incapacitate him if not out right kill him depending what and how some thing is teleported into him.

it wasn't magic, no. fernus used his intangibility to phase superman in to it, and left him there.

he's resisted full on molecular transmutation before, so his body can take a hell of a beating.

khazra
Possibly but possibly not....Northstar is restricted to that speed because he's body is not durable enough to go lightspeed. So mimic's speed is half of whatever northstar could attain if he was durable enough.
You cant possibly be sure what it is but its certainly over half of light speed.

Superman's cells are individually invulnerable as shown in a story where a shrunked superboy was inside him. The trash can would do nothing.

carver9
I dont care what anyone say, a trash can being teleported into Supes body should outright kill him and to think otherwise is just crazy.

Hell, a rock being teleported in his brain should kill him or anybody else with a physical body.

Arguing against this is just crazy.

Blanket
I dont care what anyone say, a trash can being teleported into Supes body should outright kill him and to think otherwise is just crazy.

Hell, a rock being teleported in his brain should kill him or anybody else with a physical body.

Arguing against this is just crazy. And if Superman's super dense muscles and organs condense it down?

Afterall, Thor and Hulk have both had concrete phased in them and they were no worse for wear.

-K-M-
Originally posted by khazra
Possibly but possibly not....Northstar is restricted to that speed because he's body is not durable enough to go lightspeed. So mimic's speed is half of whatever northstar could attain if he was durable enough.

You cant possibly be sure what it is but its certainly over half of light speed.

Northstar has shown to go lightspeed (well 99%) and as noted 99% is his MAX! Also it has been directly stated Mimic can ONLY go half the speed of light. Not just once, but multiple times. Colossus armour helps him get half the speed of light, without it he cant even get close to it.

One example:
1. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/6.jpg
2. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/7.jpg

So no I'm quiet sure he can ONLY go half the speed of light. Why would it be more then half when Mimic's powers copy someones abilty at half it's strength?

carver9
And if Superman's super dense muscles and organs condense it down?

Afterall, Thor and Hulk have both had concrete phased in them and they were no worse for wear.

When did thor ever have anything phased into him?

Hulk, I can agree with since he has so many damn feats with things similar to that happening but Supes and Thor, post a scan proving your case.

khazra
ah cool, i was just supposing based of what i knew of northstar's powers. My mistake, your right smile

Blanket
When did thor ever have anything phased into him?

Hulk, I can agree with since he has so many damn feats with things similar to that happening but Supes and Thor, post a scan proving your case. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsExcalibur02.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsExcalibur03Thor428.jpg

carver9
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsExcalibur02.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsExcalibur03Thor428.jpg

Thats kind of different than having something teleported inside of you.

Blanket
Thats kind of different than having something teleported inside of you. Explain how teleporting something is worse.

carver9
Explain how teleporting something is worse.

To me it looked as if the concrete was around thors body instead of being inside of him.

So you honestly believe thor can survive having a trash can teleported into his head or a boulder.

Blanket
To me it looked as if the concrete was around thors body instead of being inside of him.

So you honestly believe thor can survive having a trash can teleported into his head or a boulder. Right, and simply being trapped in the concrete was causing Thor pain. That's a completely logical conclusion.

Yes. It would hurt at first, but I believe he would condense it down, if it's not in his head of course... as that's retarded.

Second off. She can teleport something twice the size of the person into a space the size of well... a head?
Third, wouldn't she have to hit Superman anyway with it?

carver9
Right, and simply being trapped in the concrete was causing Thor pain. That's a completely logical conclusion.

Yes. It would hurt at first, but I believe he would condense it down, if it's not in his head of course... as that's retarded.

Second off. She can teleport something twice the size of the person into a space the size of well... a head?
Third, wouldn't she have to hit Superman anyway with it?

Well, she teleported a ton of sand into king hypes body without much trouble so yeah, she should be able to teleport a boulder into his head.

Another note, she dont have to throw anything at Supes, thats all she have to do is throw it at the boulder and its going right into him.

She did this to king hype. She threw the sphere at the sand and it went into his body. It was just that simple. She throw it at the boulder and it goes into his body killing him.

-K-M-
Well, she teleported a ton of sand into king hypes body without much trouble so yeah, she should be able to teleport a boulder into his head.

Well yeah because he sort of just stood there, and as noted Hyperion quickly recovered from it regardless

1. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/10.jpg
2. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/11.jpg
3. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/12.jpg
4. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/13.jpg
5. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/14.jpg

carver9
Well yeah because he sort of just stood there, and as noted Hyperion quickly recovered from it regardless

1. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/10.jpg
2. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/11.jpg
3. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/12.jpg
4. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/13.jpg
5. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/14.jpg

What does him standing there have to do with anything? Its not like she raised her hand in the air and guided the sand into his body, it just teleported there.

You bring up king Hyperion surviving that attack, OOOOKKKKAAAAY, what does that mean.

I can bring up at least 3 attacks that King Hype survived that would outright kill Superman.

One would be his body exploding to small chunks and reforming and creating new limbs, etc...

-K-M-
What does him standing there have to do with anything? Its not like she raised her hand in the air and guided the sand into his body, it just teleported there.

You bring up king Hyperion surviving that attack, OOOOKKKKAAAAY, what does that mean.

I can bring up at least 3 attacks that King Hype survived that would outright kill Superman.

One would be his body exploding to small chunks and reforming and creating new limbs, etc...

Are you serious? Yeah because teleporting something into someone who is moving at super speeds is far easier then teleporting something into someone that isn't moving. Wow. Love that logic.

Oh what are these 3?

Blanket

Another note, she dont have to throw anything at Supes, thats all she have to do is throw it at the boulder and its going right into him.

She did this to king hype. She threw the sphere at the sand and it went into his body. It was just that simple. She throw it at the boulder and it goes into his body killing him. And the sand was exploding out of him. Plus sand takes the shape of anything... a trash can or boulder doesn't.

You must have missed the same scan where she threw it at Hype and he stupidity vibrated it 'through' him.

carver9
And the sand was exploding out of him. Plus sand takes the shape of anything... a trash can or boulder doesn't.

You must have missed the same scan where she threw it at Hype and he stupidity vibrated it 'through' him.

Yes, she did that a couple of times to him and he vibrated through it. What does that have to do with anything?

What does sand taking the shape of anything have to do with her teleporting a boulder into Supes head?

Blanket
Yes, she did that a couple of times to him and he vibrated through it. What does that have to do with anything?

What does sand taking the shape of anything have to do with her teleporting a boulder into Supes head? That she threw a teleporting penis at Hype like you said she didn't have to.

That sand is easily manipulated into things. Boulders aren't.

carver9
That she threw a teleporting penis at Hype like you said she didn't have to.

That sand is easily manipulated into things. Boulders aren't.

LOL, she was fooling him, LOL, thats why she threw it at him. We clearly see her throwing it at the Sand and the sand going into his body.

What does sand manipulation have to do with anything?

She can still teleport a boulder inside of King Hype or Supes.

Venomanser
Comic books suck. Ebooks are the way to go. I love my kindle. Its the shizzle

Blanket
LOL, she was fooling him, LOL, thats why she threw it at him. We clearly see her throwing it at the Sand and the sand going into his body.

What does sand manipulation have to do with anything?

She can still teleport a boulder inside of King Hype or Supes. Right. Explain to me how her powers work... with a panel please.

What would be easier to stuff into a body:
A half ton of water, or a half ton of boulder?

carver9
Right. Explain to me how her powers work... with a panel please.

What would be easier to stuff into a body:
A half ton of water, or a half ton of boulder?

Well, its kind of hard to gauge her powers, especially since she teleported a ship the size of earths moon. confused

From what I have seen, her abilities have no limits. Hell, hype even stated that she could have teleported his head off if she wanted.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>