The Amazing Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
The biggest race KMC has ever seen.

The Competitors
Mario
Darbus (Twilight Princess)
Chilly the Snowman
Jak
Spyro the Dragon
The Postman (Twilight Princess)

Through the race, Mario will have access to three of these five powerups:
-Starman
-Ice Flower
-Frog Suit
-Cape (because raccoon tail is for losers)
-Fire Flower

The Starman will last two minutes, but allow Mario to run at a speed of 100mph. The Ice Flower will last for ten minutes and allow Mario to skate across any surface flat enough. The Frog suit will also last ten minutes, but allow Mario to swim at a speed of 25mph and breathe underwater. The Cape lasts twelve minutes, and does what it does because it is win enough. The fire flower will last for twenty minutes.

Darbus will be allowed one powerup with only one use. We'll call it "Red Bull" and it will enhance him physically for 30 minutes, increasing his speed and strength.

Chilly the Snowman gets boosted force for his icy breath. And for fifteen minutes will be allowed a sled that slides on any surface. The sled has a freeze-proof sail attacked to it. Chilly's icy breath will now gust at 60mph.

Jak gets to use his hoverboard seven times. Each time he uses it, it lasts for seven minutes. It's speed is increased to the level which it can attain through the use of cheats in Jak 3. I'm not sure how fast that is, but it can outrun most of those cars out in the Wastelands.

Spyro will get five minutes of Super Charge (35mph) and ten minutes of flight (25mph). He can breath fire and charge whenever he wants.

The Postman can deliver one letter to every participant in this race, excluding himself of course. When he delivers the letter, he transports to fifty feet away from them, where the participant will stop and receive the letter. When the Postman hands them the letter, he is free to go Onward to Mail. The participant must stay still for two minutes to read their letter. And I'm increasing Postman's standard running speed to 15mph.

The Course
The course is laid out in a straight line. Competitors may not go around any obstacle as JUSTICE forbids it, but they may clear it however else they wish.

Obstacles:
1) A dark forest exactly 500 square yards.
2) A small lake with the water unusually still. It is 300 yards from end to end.
3) A beach 200 yards in length. Contestants may travel on either the sand or in the water, but cannot go out farther than twenty feet from the shore.
4) A mountain 4000 feet high. It is snowcapped. The side the competitors begin with is very rocky. The opposite side is strangely, very smooth. The mountain stands at a 65 degree angle on both sides, and is 1000 feet wide at the base.
5) The Home Stretch. One last mile of grassland, pavement, Ice, Water, or whatever the contestant wishes to use as long as the area it takes up is flat.

Rules
- Through the miraculous power of JUSTICE, each contestant will not run out of stamina. They can run at their peak for the whole race.
- As said before, contestants may not go around an obstacle. But they may clear it however else they wish.
- Competitors may not sabotage other competitors unless specified.

Round one is whoever has the fastest time.

Round two is whoever wins.

Round three is both of the above, but competitors can fight/sabotage one another and try to eliminate opponents from the race.

NemeBro
tl;dr

MooCowofJustice
Saw the tl:dr coming. Same person I thought it'd be from, too.

ScreamPaste
*gets calculator*

Deicide
wow alot of thaught went into this hard to say......

Deicide
.....but I dont think anyone really cares do they??
I mean those are alll pretty lame characters with no real speed ability. post a race between Flash, Quicksilver Superman or whoever. even tho those have been done to death as well.

MooCowofJustice
This was a really old thread nobody cared about. And admittedly I just put too much crap to each character. Makes it hard to think about and downright boring.

Close please?

ESB -1138
Sonic runs by and pwns them all!

General Kaliero
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
This was a really old thread nobody cared about. And admittedly I just put too much crap to each character. Makes it hard to think about and downright boring.

Close please?
As you wish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.